Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HenryMaag View Post
    Two Cross Axes Tech 'salesmen' (one from the chest department and one from the back department), .....dressed in black and grey, .....headed to Concord, CA, .....on a one-way business trip to join Doyle Rich's muscle building team, at Fit Fanatics Gym in Concord, CA.

Just thought that members on the forum might like to know that this is the first shipment of machines to the San Francisco Bay area.
    I came across a pretty cool in-depth video where one of Henry's chest machines was used by the famous bodybuilder John Meadows as part of one of his chest workout routine videos on Youtube that he shot a couple of years ago. I can't post links, but you can find it by searching "Ultimate Chest Workout California Edition" on Youtube.

Good luck on your endeavors

HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HenryMaag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cross Axes Tech in Europe

Speaking of Henry's machines, for those who may be interested, here are some pictures of the five cross-axes upper body muscle-building machines headed to two different gyms in Europe.

The four blue and grey machines (a C-2000 Cross Axes Chest Press, a S-1000 Cross Axes Shoulder Press, a B-2000 Cross Axes Pulldown, and a B-4000 Cross Axes Vertical Row) are headed to Stephan Entian's Sportworkstatt in Meschede, Germany and the other red and gold machine (a C-3000 Cross Axes Incline Press) is going to join with a B-2000 Cross Axes Pulldown Machine already at the Purzel brother's DAS GYM in Vienna, Austria.

I know that my machines may look a lot different from other manufacturer's machines, and that they only end up selling to other people that think like me when it comes to muscle-building; but I am managing to sell a few machines here and there.
    Attached Images