Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure if these have been posted here before. This is some of the gear that Parrillo offers.

Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 09-23-2017 at 07:43 AM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Not sure if these have been posted here before. This is some of the gear that Parrillo offers.

Cleverly designed gear, I do like one of his suppliers.

HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Imagine a variable resistance Inverted Leg Press which actually made the weights get harder as you straightened your legs (like using chains - without the chains).

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HenryMaag View Post
    Imagine a variable resistance Inverted Leg Press which actually made the weights get harder as you straightened your legs (like using chains - without the chains).
    Prime Fitness already did that and more. They let you select were you want it harder, the beginning, middle or end.
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

justaqtip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Calves:

Reflex Donkey Calf

latest version of REFLEX Donkey calf with back pad stops to limit swivel to +/- 20 degrees. Also, make sure you request the version shown in the picture. You need: the swivel pad stops, adjustable forearm pad, and band attachments. Don;t settle for less, and make sure all 3 options get done. I'm telling you right now, you need the stops to limit the pad to +/- 20 degree. Without the stops, the back rest can easily kick out on you, and you won't be able to push weight without fear of this happening. These 2 stops allow the perfect amount of desireable swivel. Also, the forearm pads were too high in the original. I made it adjustable with pop-pin and use the lowest setting (which is about 6 inches lower than the original fixed pad).
    If you don't mind my asking, how much did you pay for the Reflex Donkey Calf?

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone has been doing this, not sure who started this many years ago, but CYBEX may have been the first.

The best versions of this leg press to date have been the Panatta Leg Press Bridge and the Atlantis Pivot Press.

Your machine is only slightly more inverted than the Atlantis Pivot Press. I like your design, it is probably the best design you have made to date. I would make the foot plate a little bigger. Congrats, it looks like a great piece.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-15-2017 at 08:22 AM.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It has been a huge month. 11 new machines and 5 Nautilus machines coming back from modification and powdercoat. Lots of Stainless 316 sprockets bearings being made for the various 1st Gen Nautilus machines. they will use the MRC ball bearings, I have found the MRC to have the best quality (Manufactured by SKF, same company).

Will have lots to share over the next couple months.

I believe I have obtained every single piece I want at this point, except for some ongoing work with Panatta and new pieces with Panatta.

For 2018 I plan on focusing on training hard and will make some videos of every machine. Also for 2018 is just going to be about saving money for the planned 3000 Sq foot gym room addition.

I'll have to plan to make a video of the equipment as it stands now, before everything gets jammed together from the next round of 14 pieces.

Originally Posted by justaqtip View Post
    If you don't mind my asking, how much did you pay for the Reflex Donkey Calf?
    Totally forget. Well worth it however...

bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000)

David Forearm

Up for sale Chris. If interested Brother.
    Ergo

Originally Posted by bigfeather View Post
    Up for sale Chris. If interested Brother.
    Yes, Look forward to catch up. Left you a voicemail...

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I get time (after my next powerlifting meet) I will post up about the 14 pieces of strive I have.
    So far I have carried down 3 of the selectorized pieces in my basement, with the 2 plate loaded pieces I already had (biceps curl and triceps extension, which I will be replacing with selectorized units) takes about 2 hours for me to disassemble, carry down the reassemble a piece to put in my basement.

I noticed strive really uses quality parts and they pay attention to detail with the bearings, bushings, how they make their weight stacks etc.

Strive pieces I have

Plate loaded bicep curl - selling since I have the selectorized now
    Plate loaded triceps extension - selling since I have the selectorized now
    Selectorized bicep curl
    Selectorized triceps extension
    Selectorized dip machine
    Selectorized lateral shoulder raise
    Selectorized shoulder press - selling my Selectorized nautilus shoulder press
    Selectorized incline press - selling as I don't do incline press much
    Selectorized seated row
    Selectorized lat pull down (thinking of modding so I have a wide grip handle) still keeping my cable lat pull down
    Selectorized leg extension - selling my icarian leg extension
    Selectorized prone leg curl - selling my cybex leg curl. I like the cybex's ergonomics/convergence better, but love the adjustable strength curl on the strive, not sure if I can mod the ergonomics of the strive yet some how.
    Selectorized seated leg curl - selling since I have the prone leg curl.
    two Selectorized inner outer thigh mahines - selling one as I don't need 2 lol
    two Selectorized ab machines - selling one since I don't need two
    Selectorized multi-hip
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Strive/Prime plate loaded leg extension is DaBomb...
    Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    When I get time (after my next powerlifting meet) I will post up about the 14 pieces of strive I have.
    So far I have carried down 3 of the selectorized pieces in my basement, with the 2 plate loaded pieces I already had (biceps curl and triceps extension, which I will be replacing with selectorized units) takes about 2 hours for me to disassemble, carry down the reassemble a piece to put in my basement.

I noticed strive really uses quality parts and they pay attention to detail with the bearings, bushings, how they make their weight stacks etc.

Strive pieces I have

Plate loaded bicep curl - selling since I have the selectorized now
    Plate loaded triceps extension - selling since I have the selectorized now
    Selectorized bicep curl
    Selectorized triceps extension
    Selectorized dip machine
    Selectorized lateral shoulder raise
    Selectorized shoulder press - selling my Selectorized nautilus shoulder press
    Selectorized incline press - selling as I don't do incline press much
    Selectorized seated row
    Selectorized lat pull down (thinking of modding so I have a wide grip handle) still keeping my cable lat pull down
    Selectorized leg extension - selling my icarian leg extension
    Selectorized prone leg curl - selling my cybex leg curl. I like the cybex's ergonomics/convergence better, but love the adjustable strength curl on the strive, not sure if I can mod the ergonomics of the strive yet some how.
    Selectorized seated leg curl - selling since I have the prone leg curl.
    two Selectorized inner outer thigh mahines - selling one as I don't need 2 lol
    two Selectorized ab machines - selling one since I don't need two
    Selectorized multi-hip

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going on an lengthy road trip. A lot of excellent equipment to be exchanged. I am taking a couple of Avengers in black frames to NY. Making a few deliveries and bringing back a piece that I thought that I was going to have to purchase new.

I also received my new pair of Prime RO-T8 cable attachment handles.

Attached Images

Here are some videos I took today... Lots of re-arranging and trying to finish some projects.

Currently doing total refurbs on the following with Stainless 316. These pieces are currently at powdercoat and machine shop:

1) Nautilus Rowing Torso (First gen)

2) Nautilus Behind the Neck (first gen)

3) Nautilus SP08 Pullover (First Gen)

4) Nautilus Bicep/Tricep plate load (First Gen)

5) Nautilus Neck and Shoulder (Next Gen)

Pieces on the way, here soon:

1) MedX Hip Extension

2) MedX Shoulder (I do not like the Avenger version. The Selectorized version is a very good machine)

3) Nautilus Ab One (I prefer the Panatta as the best, but I got a great deal on a 10/10 machine...)

4) MedX Low Back

5) MedX Neck

6) Body Masters Overhead Tri (Prefer Panatta by far, but I still want the Bodymasters)

7) Hammer Low Row (One of those pieces that I really appreciate after going full circle a few times over). 4-5 years ago, Panatta had a low row that I tried when I first visited that is now replaced with a version that is not as good, but still undergoing revision. Until I see the Panatta Low row again, I'm going to put the Hammer version in the gym, it is a great piece.

8) Hammer H-Squat. I have played with this machine a few times and have some great modifications that should make this machine achieve its true potential.

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-22-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Some pics of the actual machines acquired:

Attached Images

Panatta XP Lux Incline Flight Machine with heavy stack, Increased prestretch, and lengthened frame mods arrives at Hybrid Strength, Bohemia NY

6' 6" 305 lbs:

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 10-22-2017 at 10:48 AM.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HealthNutMD, thank's for the continued insight into the ongoing evolution of your equipment, it's a true inspiration.

I note that you have put the Hammer Strength Low Row back into your set up, I had only enough room for one Hammer back machine, after much deliberation I chose the Low Row, it's an excellent piece.

Good stuff Chris!!

I was able to acquire a barely used Arsenal Strength hack squat this week. The dude that sold it was moving and had to sell his dream home gym. He had some very nice pieces. Some rare TK Star, Nebula, and Medx. He received this hack squat back in April, so it only had 6 or 7 months of home gym use.

Attached Images

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good stuff Chris!!

I was able to acquire a barely used Arsenal Strength hack squat this week. The dude that sold it was moving and had to sell his dream home gym. He had some very nice pieces. Some rare TK Star, Nebula, and Medx. He received this hack squat back in April, so it only had 6 or 7 months of home gym use.

Nice pick up, looks like an incredible piece. Repped.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Prime Fitness already did that and more. They let you select were you want it harder, the beginning, middle or end.

Well, while I haven't actually seen a Strive "Inverted Leg Press", I can't imagine anyone wanting a 'leg press' type machine where the weight 'coming out of the hole' was greater than the weight at 'lockout'. As the load became less you would find your legs 'rocketing towards extension' (possibly doing damage to knee joints).

Henry, I really like your version of the inverted leg press, maybe I can get one for my place... I like it because it is not completely inverted (too much valsalva pressure with 90-100 degrees). Yours is more inverted than the Atlantis Pivot Press and closer to an inverted leg press, looks like 80 degrees?

It's a really great design you did. How is the range of motion in regards to coming all the way down...

I like your design, it is probably the best design you have made to date. I would make the foot plate a little bigger. Congrats, it looks like a great piece.

Thank you, Chris

Here are a few more pictures...
    Attached Images

Henry, I really like your version of the inverted leg press, maybe I can get one for my place... I like it because it is not completely inverted (too much valsalva pressure with 90-100 degrees). Yours is more inverted than the Atlantis Pivot Press and closer to an inverted leg press, looks like 80 degrees?

It's a really great design you did. How is the range of motion in regards to coming all the way down...

Not only is it 'not completely inverted' but the 'curved back pad' (incidentally very hard to make) actually spreads the compressive (and actually tensile too) stresses out across multiple vertebral joints instead of 'focusing' the stresses on just a few joints, resulting in even less stress in the lower back region.

Is is about 80°, and, yes, this shallower angle is designed to reduce stress in this movement; you and I think a lot alike.

Regarding the 'range of motion in regards to coming all the way down'. The video does not do justice to the actual depth to which the machine's effort arm can go. If you will note the turnbuckle in the video, the operator has it set for maximum depth, but if you will notice the machine's weight bar never gets close to engaging the machines weight bar stop bumper while he is using the machine. The machine is designed so that a person 5' tall could get a maximum range of motion. He could have (and probably should have) adjusted the turnbuckle so that he could go no lower than the maximum range he is comfortable with (for the sake of safety).

Well, while I haven't actually seen a Strive "Inverted Leg Press", I can't imagine anyone wanting a 'leg press' type machine where the weight 'coming out of the hole' was greater than the weight at 'lockout'. As the load became less you would find your legs 'rocketing towards extension' (possibly doing damage to knee joints).
    While the strive or prime leg press is not my favorite the application of a variable strength curve is an amazing tool. Since it allows you to focus on the shortened, middle or lengthened part of the muscle, you can work the muscle more effectively and quicker.
    once say the end range (or lengthened) part of the muscle is fatigued (which it generally does fatigue first), you can change the resistance to keep working the beginning part of the muscle (or shortened) this fully fatigues the whole muscle.
    I really like most of the strive or prime line because of that feature, it allows amazing and quick workouts.

Ben Pakulski did a seminar to educate people about this (here is part one), but until you feel it running through the workout then you really understand.
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670

I was finally able to make a deal on a Nautilus One abdominal.
    This happens quite often to me. I chase a particular piece of equipment for years, and as soon as I get it, another shows up in black.

Attached Images

Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where do you guys usually buy your workout equipment ?

My goal is to own a gym someday.

ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey SmokinHawk-

Not that its terribly relevant but its not quite this simple. I know Ben P talks about this but more importantly he learned most of it from Tom Purvis (the RTS program) , he cites Tom as one of his big influences. It is a bit more complicated when it comes to strength "profile" through a range of motion. The internal strength changes (moments of muscles, active vs passive tissue influence, fatigue, and so on...) need to be looked at in the context of the external resistance. The external resistance has a profile (Torque) to a specific joint through a range of motion.... so to use a term from Tom ... you would need to look at the strength-resistance relationship. SO.. in a leg press one theory (the one that Henry I believe is referencing) is that as you approach knee extension and hip extension the moment of resistance is moving toward a zero moment arm, decreasing torque. Some companies (Nautilus, LAMB, Strive/Prime, Cybex) understood this and decided to have the resistance changes in the machine increase as the moment got smaller to provide a more "complete" fatigue through the range of motion. Whether this is needed or as effective as some claim remains to be shown, it is however a very interesting challenge and stimulus.

(Arthur Jones used this concept as the idea behind his Duo Squat machine which had the resistance increase upwards of 3 fold depending on stroke length)

At any rate, for example, on the Strive/Prime plate loaded knee extension, they say the middle peg overloads the middle portion, but as measured the changes in torque from start to finish are minimal (on mine it was I think a 2 inch change in moment) ... not terribly exciting. It ends up being more like a circular cam, you have some all the way through. There is an inherent trouble in building something that can change the resistance that extreme through the range of motion... the larger the cam the more the need for other variables to make it happen...

That being said... the strive/prime knee extension is by far one of my favorite pieces.... some of the rest of what is said are cool features ... that dont necessarily add up and are more marketing... their old MEDICAL pieces were quite a bit more adjustable as far as altering the profiles.... I had a few pieces a couple years back.

NOTE: tried adding photos of the strive medical, Photobucket is awful, anyone have another suggestion?

While the strive or prime leg press is not my favorite the application of a variable strength curve is an amazing tool. Since it allows you to focus on the shortened, middle or lengthened part of the muscle, you can work the muscle more effectively and quicker.
    once say the end range (or lengthened) part of the muscle is fatigued (which it generally does fatigue first), you can change the resistance to keep working the beginning part of the muscle (or shortened) this fully fatigues the whole muscle.
    I really like most of the strive or prime line because of that feature, it allows amazing and quick workouts.

Ben Pakulski did a seminar to educate people about this (here is part one), but until you feel it running through the workout then you really understand.
    Last edited by ArtifactFit; 10-26-2017 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Try to add image

pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's the power rack worthy of equipment porn thread?

ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down Not adequate

That food plate is way too small. Moreover, what makes it look like it will feel small is the fact that it seems designed only to act as Hamstring stretcher type Leg press , just like a Life Fitness Selectorized model). I prefer Leg Presses that stimulate beyond the concept of just bending and straightening the knee. I would like to an arc that permits a little bit of "hip roll" and see the foot play a roll in moving some around the ankle joint (ik.e. calves play). In short, this machine will provide less than the Nautilus Chrome Leverage leg Press and Hammer Strength H-Squat.....and serves to bring valsalva maneuver to the table....a BIG DANGER for us "veterans".

Jesse

Not only is it 'not completely inverted' but the 'curved back pad' (incidentally very hard to make) actually spreads the compressive (and actually tensile too) stresses out across multiple vertebral joints instead of 'focusing' the stresses on just a few joints, resulting in even less stress in the lower back region.

Is is about 80°, and, yes, this shallower angle is designed to reduce stress in this movement; you and I think a lot alike.

Regarding the 'range of motion in regards to coming all the way down'. The video does not do justice to the actual depth to which the machine's effort arm can go. If you will note the turnbuckle in the video, the operator has it set for maximum depth, but if you will notice the machine's weight bar never gets close to engaging the machines weight bar stop bumper while he is using the machine. The machine is designed so that a person 5' tall could get a maximum range of motion. He could have (and probably should have) adjusted the turnbuckle so that he could go no lower than the maximum range he is comfortable with (for the sake of safety).

I must have been really tired... Was thinking 70-80. But yes, something like 75 would be great.

I would like to try it someday.