Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GR75 View Post
    HealthNutMD,

I couldn't agree more, you are absolutely right about the need for the mod to shorten the stops on the Avenger Leg Press. I do hit them from time to time when doing reps. Have to have the seat adjusted just right to avoid this. It is a great Leg Press (One of the best in my opinion) however it would be much better with shorter stops. I plan on making the modification in the near future.

In regard to the Seat Back, Full Circle Padding really did a nice job helping me design the seat back. Unfortunately by the time I found my Avenger Leg Press Ken and Regeneration had closed up shop so I couldn't get my seat back from them. Would have been a lot easier to restore if they were still around. The seat mod makes a difference. Looks better as well.
    The front stop modification on the Avenger Leg Press is not just for allowing your legs to go further forward, the modification completely opens up the range of motion on BOTH ends. The modification allows you to move your seat further forward, which in turn allows the footplate to come back further. Its a complete range of motion improvement. There is no negative aspect to this modification. It is simply a range of motion increase. Also, just because you increase the range of motion, doesn't mean you have to use all of it... You simply open up the possibility for more range of motion, absolutely no negative aspects to this mod. One person I know tried my machines and ended up taking even more of the stop off than I did. You can't completely remove it without the bottom of the foot platform eventually hitting against the frame that the foot platform attaches to.... but if you wanted an easy mod, you could completely remove them and put a shallow rubber stop (like that found on the tops of the current front stops) where the new contact position occurs.

By the way, when I went to Ocala to pick up my MedX torso Flexion, I encouraged MedX to make the Avenger Row, considering it was the best piece in the Avenger line. I know a few people and a couple of people who post here have also suggested they start making the Avenger Row again. I am going to assist them in doing so (I talked with her a couple days ago). They do have the vast majority of the original plans. If you want an Avenger mid row, I suggest you call MedX and speak with Lillian Robinson to voice your support 352-351-2005.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Yeah, but they were taken in my truck just as yours was, haha.

did I sell that to you? Or did u get that right from Pitt?

slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slik is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the compliment a7stringkilla. Full Circle Padding did the Pads and the Head Rest Cover. I had a local embroidery company do the Body Masters Logo in the Head Rest Cover. Fast Decals.com did the Decals and I must say they did a great job. I had them make a few extra of each Decal.

Here are a couple of more photos of my Bench and a photo (White with Red Pads) of an original I used as a reference from the Central States Fitness website. They used to sell the Body Masters equipment.
    how did fast decals do it? Did u have to send them a scanned pic of the sticker? I need those exact stickers. Thanks!

Maybe there is a reference number I can tell them I want the same stickers they did for you?

Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Deadwood Gregg and some others who live closer to Legend have tried many of the Legend LeverEDGE pieces. They have been hard to locate for demoes. From what I have heard, I am not encouraged to try them. Although the one piece in that line that looks great is the 6008 Trap Shug Lunge Deadlift. If I were to buy one piece from that line, that would probably be the choice.
    Thanks 😎

GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by slik View Post
    how did fast decals do it? Did u have to send them a scanned pic of the sticker? I need those exact stickers. Thanks!

Maybe there is a reference number I can tell them I want the same stickers they did for you?
    SLIK,

I took a close up photo of the original Body Master Decal (Lucky I had one on my Body Master Standing Preacher Curl). Then I printed a copy of the photo and noted all of the dimensions of the lettering, the spacing, total length of the decal etc. I emailed both the photo and a copy of the photo showing all of the dimensions. Fastdecal made the Decal from that and as I mentioned it is an exact replica of the original. They sent me a proof for approval before making the decals. The entire process took approximately 3 weeks.

Obviously having a custom Decal made in a small run like this is a little pricey. However from my perspective, having the look of the original decals was very important. So for me it was definitely worth it. I also had a few extra made.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    did I sell that to you? Or did u get that right from Pitt?
    I picked up at the Pitt warehouse, they offered me a couple more at the same price but my truck wasn't big enough. Wanna say it was dirt cheap.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    I picked up at the Pitt warehouse, they offered me a couple more at the same price but my truck wasn't big enough. Wanna say it was dirt cheap.
    ok. I bought and sold the other ones.

SLIK,

I took a close up photo of the original Body Master Decal (Lucky I had one on my Body Master Standing Preacher Curl). Then I printed a copy of the photo and noted all of the dimensions of the lettering, the spacing, total length of the decal etc. I emailed both the photo and a copy of the photo showing all of the dimensions. Fastdecal made the Decal from that and as I mentioned it is an exact replica of the original. They sent me a proof for approval before making the decals. The entire process took approximately 3 weeks.

Obviously having a custom Decal made in a small run like this is a little pricey. However from my perspective, having the look of the original decals was very important. So for me it was definitely worth it. I also had a few extra made.
    thx!

GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000) GR75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thx!
    slik,

I sent you a PM.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like no needle bearings will be needed in Excalibur. Everything from the weight basket attachment to the two bottom sprocket holders will be ball bearings.

Returning the Koyo Needle bearings and drilling out a little bit more to use 1/2" bore (1-1/8" OD) MRC ball bearings. Two BB per hole.

I had to yank the weight basket back from the powdercoater and will have these drilled out for the ball bearings.

Ball bearings with steel shields are unquestionably superior to needle bearings, assuming you can fit them... which in this case is not an issue.

Returned (4) 1" long Koyo needle bearings. Ordered (8) MRC ball bearings.

These Ball Bearings will fit perfectly on the original size shoulder bolts. Although I'm replacing the shoulder bolts with the same size Stainless 316

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 04-28-2017 at 05:50 PM.

I'm going to post some pics from the old thread that I wanted to bring here...

The ultimate autospot skullcrusher bench:

Outstanding Panatta Sissy Squat Bench

Its at the 1:50 mark... older video.

I'm still thinking about picking up the Power Tower ... Its just too cool and convenient.

http://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1HP233.html

I was thinking of doing a pelvic exam apparently:

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 04-29-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Some pics from 2MoreRepz:

Strive, now Prime.... Extreme Row.

I could have sworn they revised this... not so sure now. Last time I used it the bench angle was off... too much bicep. Will try when I go to their new showroom in July hopefully

Old School Atlantis vertical Chest, after mod:

(My number 2 favorite vertical chest. Panatta #1)

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 04-28-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Panatta amazing protection for shipping:

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 04-28-2017 at 08:07 PM.

I had been talking to a few people about this grip 'tape' recently.

This is the best stuff on the market and blows away all of the sandpaper/skateboard, and other grip materials:

http://www.noskid.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=40_46

This is the size I chose, but they are all the same quality:

18" X 60 ft. NS45000 Series Resilient Anti Slip Tape - $316.00 to $216.00 based on quantity

By the way, I just bought a brand new roll... I had 80% still available from my old roll, but it didn't make it in the move a few years ago.

I'll be using this on the Atlantis Calf mod... and also replacing all of my Pendulum grip material on the power squat pro, Hip Press, etc...

This stuff is truly the best of the best GRIP TAPE

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 04-29-2017 at 09:07 PM.

I'll have to take new pics... too many changes since these

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 04-29-2017 at 06:19 PM.

My favorite preacher curl

One of my biggest regret pieces, I should have taken this piece:

This was supposed to be my purchase, unfortunately I learned the hard way about some people:

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 04-29-2017 at 09:07 PM.

By chance, I happen to run into this order: The special forces responsible for taking out Osama Bin Laden:
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 04-28-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 04-29-2017 at 06:28 AM.

Awesome video....

Definitely look forward to going!

nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great pics Chris! That david pullover looks pretty cool. I am anxiously looking forward to your refurb finished products. I just recently came into a 1st gen pullover as well and will have to learn from your refurb expertise. I have the strive extreme row and the new prime row doesn't look a whole lot different from the videos I have seen. It is a great piece but the bottom rest has to be up to one of the highest settings and the chest actually off the top of the bench a little with the hands as low as possible. Pulling right to the waist from that low position with proper scapula retraction will light the lats up with minimal bicep recruitment. It really works better one arm at a time. It is a different feel than the legend prone high row which I really like using as well. I actually love using a prone row bench with my sorinex hurricane. All the adjustable hand positions and freedom of movement with built in band capability make it one of the better movements to do on the hurricane.

nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post

Panatta amazing protection for shipping:

The powerlift full body squat is becoming one of my favorite leg machines the more I use it. With bands attached it is constant tension and there is no escape from it. I think it is every bit as good and in the same league as the medx avenger leg press and the multitude of other A+ leg machines you have listed

Funny, I still have these 2 in Pittsburgh if anybody is interested. I haven't been back in a few years to ship them. Not enough room for them anyway. Let me know.

Never did get to try the quantum ab machines
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 04-29-2017 at 06:53 PM.

Another mysterious Quantum machine:

The upcoming Tricep Bomber will crush this Nebula toy... Need to get started on this project with TK

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 04-29-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 04-29-2017 at 07:38 PM.

The Strive/Prime Low back is an awesome piece

The Awesome Rogers Athletic Plate Tree

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 04-29-2017 at 09:17 PM.