Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1241
    gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RF2727 View Post
    The original Panatta High Row HP vs the new super high row... any thoughts? I'll be ordering one, not sure which is better.
    I have the original high row, to my mind it's pretty much perfect, however I haven't tried the super version.

I was recently speaking with the UK rep for Panatta, apart from a minor change to the hand grips the original and super version were in his opinion bio-mechanically identical. The big difference is in the size of the framework of the new version, the box section tube is both of a larger section and gauge than the original.

The opinion of the UK rep was that if you have a large facility with plenty of space then the the super looks very imposing. I'm not sure that would be enough to persuade me to upgrade, certainly the changes on the super deltoid press make more sense, the sliding seat and addition of the linkage system makes it more tempting for me.

Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've used both. I prefer the handle angles on the Super High Row. However, lots of folks have said they prefer the original. User height may play a role (I'm short). I know Dorian (Pure Fitness) said he likes having both in his gym. I hadn't realized how much more space the Super took up until Richard pointed it out, though.

Not sure where you are RF but if you are able to get to DC DMV Iron has the Super and Tysons playground (30 min away) has the original high row. Pure obviously has both and I know they are selling some additional non-Super high rows they had ordered (I believe they are black on black).

Reality is both are great and I don't think you'd be likely to regret either.

Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    I have the original high row, to my mind it's pretty much perfect, however I haven't tried the super version.

I was recently speaking with the UK rep for Panatta, apart from a minor change to the hand grips the original and super version were in his opinion bio-mechanically identical. The big difference is in the size of the framework of the new version, the box section tube is both of a larger section and gauge than the original.

The opinion of the UK rep was that if you have a large facility with plenty of space then the the super looks very imposing. I'm not sure that would be enough to persuade me to upgrade, certainly the changes on the super deltoid press make more sense, the sliding seat and addition of the linkage system makes it more tempting for me.

Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000) Afo3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know about their electric powered cardio line but I just bought a Panatta mechanical stairclimber from Uflex and I think it is awesome. I wouldn't pay the $7K or so new they are asking (but I imagine that may be negotiable when bundled with a larger order) but I'm pretty positive the Panatta Eco Climber is organic development from Panatta. I haven't seen anything similar and it seems very Italian. Bicycle-like transmission to control the pace of the stairs and hand release break to stop it.

On the Fenix line I've wondered the same thing - could they really be doing all of this organically? Could well be someone else's components underneath but I can see why they need to move into that market given custom upholstery and powder coating is a big part of their proposition to commercial gyms - people are going to want the cardio machines to match and we all know cardio is still where the money is.

Originally Posted by Oxidated View Post
    I've used this old style of Panatta Dips machine:
    https://primofitnessusa.com/wp-conte...ss-1XPL038.jpg
    It was a joy to use. I couldn't fault it any way. I remember I could load it to do 1RepMax or do 20 reps with equal comfort.

Given infinite space and resources, it would be in my gym.
    New styles look much more polished, especially the Monolith range. I haven't used those, though.

Edit:
    Since mentioning Panatta,
    It looks to me that they are committing more to their "Cardio" program. I wonder if the machines are rebranded and repackaged just to fill up their offering, or they are developing themselves with the quality of their strength equipment.

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has anyone had a chance to demo the M Torture line by Newtech?

They have several interesting designs. The decline fly machine and the circular lat pulldown for example.

They have some adjustable angle press machines with adjustable stops, here are a couple:

I'm curious how these would compare to the Panatta Freeweight Special machines, especially since these two machines alone could potentially replace several.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Camarija; 04-03-2022 at 03:21 PM.
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Camarija View Post

They have several interesting designs. The decline fly machine and the circular lat pulldown for example.
    Some of those leverage pieces look like some of the Muscle D leverage stuff.

The rotary lat pulldown interests me.

https://muscledfitness.com/elite-lev...-pulldown-lrlp

https://ntws.co.kr/en/sub03_5.html

Korean built machines.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 04-03-2022 at 03:38 PM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

They have some adjustable angle press machines with adjustable stops, here are a couple:

I'm curious how these would compare to the Panatta Freeweight Special machines, especially since these two machines alone could potentially replace several.

Cheers.
    The new Powerhouse down the block from my house is mostly outfitted with this series of machines.

RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Afo3 View Post
    I've used both. I prefer the handle angles on the Super High Row. However, lots of folks have said they prefer the original. User height may play a role (I'm short). I know Dorian (Pure Fitness) said he likes having both in his gym. I hadn't realized how much more space the Super took up until Richard pointed it out, though.

Not sure where you are RF but if you are able to get to DC DMV Iron has the Super and Tysons playground (30 min away) has the original high row. Pure obviously has both and I know they are selling some additional non-Super high rows they had ordered (I believe they are black on black).

Reality is both are great and I don't think you'd be likely to regret either.
    I actually planned on ordering the super high row originally. But I heard some still preferred the original high row and I know everyone pretty much universally loves it. Then I saw pure has those coming and I jumped on one and ordered it. I do like the look of the super high row more and the adjustable chest pad, but to me the handles look better on the original. I talked to some who prefer the original and some prefer the new one. Both seem great. I should have this one in 4-6 weeks and then maybe I'll add the super high row to a future order and see which one is better.

Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Afo3 View Post
    I don't know about their electric powered cardio line but I just bought a Panatta mechanical stairclimber from Uflex and I think it is awesome. I wouldn't pay the $7K or so new they are asking (but I imagine that may be negotiable when bundled with a larger order) but I'm pretty positive the Panatta Eco Climber is organic development from Panatta. I haven't seen anything similar and it seems very Italian. Bicycle-like transmission to control the pace of the stairs and hand release break to stop it.

On the Fenix line I've wondered the same thing - could they really be doing all of this organically? Could well be someone else's components underneath but I can see why they need to move into that market given custom upholstery and powder coating is a big part of their proposition to commercial gyms - people are going to want the cardio machines to match and we all know cardio is still where the money is.

That Stairclimber is an interesting unit. I didn't realize it is mechanical. How's the resistance when using it fast in a running motion?

One of my dream (non existent?) machines is a Stairclimber that you can use with heavy load, like with a barbell on the back but more secure.

I'm in the market for a treadmill, so I'm keeping an eye on Panatta stuff.

HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This may seem strange (given that it is sooooo long after this interview took place), but I would like to make a "shout out" to Randy Roach and Michael Petrella for an interview done on the internet ("In the Gym with Michael Petrella") on the history of exercise machines. I just discovered this interview this week. Both men are well spoken, and Randy Roach comes across as very contemplative and credible (to me anyway - for what that might be worth) in his answers to Michael's questions. The interview covers the basic history of the development of machines for use in developing human musculature (taking place over the last fifty years). The topic of how to train muscles is also addressed, giving both schools of thought on the topic. An excellent interview (again, in my opinion).

Henry Maag
    CROSS AXES TECH LLC

HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

CROSS AXES TECH machines in Europe

Sportwerkstatt in Meschede Germany has just picked up five more CROSS AXES TECH machines. Stephan Entian now has the largest collection of CROSS AXES TECH machines in all of Europe.
    Here are two videos one of the Cross Axes Chest Press and one of the Squat machine in use. I might add that this young woman is using exemplary form on these two machines (a full range of motion, steady relatively slow movements, and quite an impressive amount of weight on the squat machine).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYEZDq-l9oE/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdYe69zjjuy/

GarageGymBro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help deciding on chest machine

Hello, first time posting here. Absolutely LOVE this thread. Currently building out a garage gym and have several Hammer Strength machines incoming to compliment my Prime Fitness HLP power rack and free weights. The only chest piece I have coming is the HS incline press and I cannot decide on a flat/overall chest piece to go with it. I remember really liking the HS decline press but I see the wide chest looks similar and converges more. I also hear the contraction on the HS horizontal bench press is second to none. Any opinions on the above HS chest pieces to choose from!!!???

ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironforgedgym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you cant go wrong with HS incline, decline or either the upright or horizontal press...the wide chest is not a good choice for people w long arms and bad shoulders...i had one for several years and will never get another one. They are readily available but much more costly than in the past. There are many better but harder to find options and at the end of the day it really comes down to personal preference and a willingness to consistently use it.

HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does anyone know of a machine similar to the David Rowing Torso? I have a shoulder injury from many years ago and that kind of reverse peck fly motion is something I have been looking for as a great rehab and scapula strengthening movement.

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HiTMe View Post
    Does anyone know of a machine similar to the David Rowing Torso? I have a shoulder injury from many years ago and that kind of reverse peck fly motion is something I have been looking for as a great rehab and scapula strengthening movement.
    Cable cross face pull can be performed in a way similar to or better than the path of motion of the David Rowing Torso, since you can adjust your arm angles accordingly.

► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► Progress Pictures

HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10) HiTMe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cable cross face pull can be performed in a way similar to or better than the path of motion of the David Rowing Torso, since you can adjust your arm angles accordingly.

Appreciate the tip but the ability to adjust my arm and angles is precisely what I am trying to avoid. My shoulder injury (badly dislocated shoulder) has left with me hyper mobility with a bit of a winged scapula so I have issues fully controlling my shoulder muscles thats why I really like the locked in and secured motion path of that machine.

The only other machine I seen that does what the David Rowing Torso does is the RenEx Simple Row which is also very old school - https://www.ren-ex.com/scapular-solu...e-row-machine/ (really great article that explains how effective these reverse pec deck presses can be at strengthening and rehabilitating the shoulder).

Too bad no modern equipment manufacturer makes something like these or at least I'm having trouble finding one.

JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    David Health makes Shoulder Abduction. It could be close to Rowing Torso.

Originally Posted by HiTMe View Post
    Too bad no modern equipment manufacturer makes something like these or at least I'm having trouble finding one.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does anyone own or has tried the latest Panatta Special Incline Chest Press?.

https://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1FW035.html

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    Does anyone own or has tried the latest Panatta Special Incline Chest Press?.

https://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1FW035.html
    Not yet...

I saw them at IHRSA in Miami. I did try a couple new machines, but not that version.

Need to finish this house/gym...

Brutal project, taking all my time and $$$$ Another month or so should be complete, then can focus on the move and getting the gym going.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Not yet...

I saw them at IHRSA in Miami. I did try a couple new machines, but not that version.

Brutal project, taking all my time and $$$$ Another month or so should be complete, then can focus on the move and getting the gym going.

Thank's, I will probably have the opportunity to try one out soon, I believe the first unit is due here in the UK at the beginning of September and I've been invited to demo it.

Having built several new homes, I can appreciate what you're experiencing, it's always the finishing that takes the time.

Some recent builds:

Picture 1: L-7000 Leg Extension
    Picture 2: S-1000 Cross Axes Shoulder Press
    Picture 3: C-4000 Pullover
    Picture 4: B-2000 Cross Axes Pulldown
    Picture 5: L-1000 Squat

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I keep seeing the M Torture line mentioned a lot. My guess is because it's featured at Hidetada Yamagishi's gym in LV and they have a YouTube channel. Well, they're simply copies of Muscle D products. I don't know why I felt compelled to share that but I did. If I'm wrong about that, someone please correct me. I guess it bothers me that a company who basically did copies gets all the glory.

RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Not yet...

How did you like the new machines you tried out there? Interested in there new pendulum squat. Debating between that or the new Atlantis one that will be coming out with an adjustable platform.

Originally Posted by ArnoldHAMnEGGer View Post
    I keep seeing the M Torture line mentioned a lot. My guess is because it's featured at Hidetada Yamagishi's gym in LV and they have a YouTube channel. Well, they're simply copies of Muscle D products. I don't know why I felt compelled to share that but I did. If I'm wrong about that, someone please correct me. I guess it bothers me that a company who basically did copies gets all the glory.
    M Torture is an equipment line from Newtech, a Korean manufacturer.
    M Torture is consistently featured in the pump room at the Olympia, Muscle D Fitness is not.
    Muscle D Fitness claims to be an American based company, but I'm not certain they actually manufacture the machines themselves, whereas Newtech manufactures the machines for M Torture in South Korea.
    I assumed Newtech made the equipment for Muscle D Fitness, not that Muscle D Fitness was copying Newtech or vice versa.

Originally Posted by RF2727 View Post
    How did you like the new machines you tried out there? Interested in there new pendulum squat. Debating between that or the new Atlantis one that will be coming out with an adjustable platform.
    Predator Strength, a Croatian manufacturer, makes a version of the Pendulum Squat that has maximum adjustability.
    Coach Kassem helped them design their version:

The part I like most is the option to add plates and bands to customize the counter weight, which allows you to create an even-feeling strength curve throughout the movement.

Predator strength also makes some interesting press machines.

Cheers!
    ► Progress Pictures

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    M Torture is an equipment line from Newtech, a Korean manufacturer.
    M Torture is consistently featured in the pump room at the Olympia, Muscle D Fitness is not.
    Muscle D Fitness claims to be an American based company, but I'm not certain they actually manufacture the machines themselves, whereas Newtech manufactures the machines for M Torture in South Korea.
    I assumed Newtech made the equipment for Muscle D Fitness, not that Muscle D Fitness was copying Newtech or vice versa.

Predator Strength, a Croatian manufacturer, makes a version of the Pendulum Squat that has maximum adjustability.
    Coach Kassem helped them design their version:

The part I like most is the option to add plates and bands to customize the counter weight, which allows you to create an even-feeling strength curve throughout the movement.

Predator strength also makes some interesting press machines.

Cheers!
    Muscle D is/was Maxicam. I can assure you they've been around longer than Newtech. If I had to bet, my bet would be just like we see unbranded plate loaded pieces that look identical to Hammer Strength coming from Asia (and I'm not saying they're bad), these M Torture Line pieces were copied from Muscle D (again doesn't mean they're bad, just not original). I see you made mention of the Olympia pump room (as if that holds some credence) as did I in regards to gyms with IFBB pros. M Torture has some visibility because of social media and Hidetada's gym but that doesn't make my point any less valid. My bet is that those designs came from Muscle D first.

Variable resistance in a Linear Leg Press without 'rubber bands'./Users/henrymaag6gmail.com/Desktop/IMG_1551.jpeg

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The archaic picture posting method in here is ridiculous.

Variable resistance in a linear leg press without the use of rubber bands.

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks nice!

I watched the 'You Tube' video on the pendulum squat by M Torture, and the shear on on the knees looked intense (even "Torture"ous). In all fairness, 65 year old knees seeking here.

Originally Posted by HenryMaag View Post
    I watched the 'You Tube' video on the pendulum squat by M Torture, and the shear on on the knees looked intense (even "Torture"ous). In all fairness, 65 year old knees seeking here.
    Yes some Pendulum Squat's are Knee killers, I had to sell my Watson Pendulum Squat for this very reason, my ageing knees really didn't appreciate the movement.