Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ArnoldHAMnEGGer View Post
    Have you tried the Squatmax MD? If yes, what was your opinion?
    I have both the squatmaxmd and tall pit shark machines. Very different feel but both excellent pieces. I find squat max a slightly more challenging movement that mimics a sumo squat more. You don’t have as many options to stand as pit shark but it is a very unique feel

potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Several years ago I purchased the following Pendulum (after having demoed them all): Lat Combo Pulldown, the vertical chest, the Shoulder Incline (Chest-Incline-Shoulder combo unit), the Power Squat Pro, and the Hip Press.

I sold the Combo Lat Pulldown, Vertical chest, and Shoulder Incline (All of the upper body machines). Simply put, I did not like them enough. Not to mention, several of us have hurt our rotator cuff on the Vertical chest. I think it is a total shame about the Vertical chest being advertised as the exact opposite. Several of us have determined that the vertical chest is a rotator cuff shredder. The angle of the handles seem to play a part of the stress on the rotator cuff. Tyler advertises the handle angle as the best angle to decrease rotator cuff stress, but it is the complete opposite in my opinion. I wanted to keep this machine, but literally tore my rotator cuff 2 times using that vertical chest.... Several of us have.

The Lat Pulldown just isn't that good. The combo Chest-incline-shoulder also isn't very good. In conclusion, I haven't been impressed by any of the Pendulum upper body machines. Further, I can tell you on the debate about non-converging vs converging machines is a joke. Please tell me why welding lever arms at 90 degree angles has anything to do with proper kinesiology! Welding lever arms at 90 degree angles is as random as welding at any particular angle, having nothing to do with kinesiology.

The only units I have from Pendulum now are the Hip Press and the Power Squat Pro.

The Power Squat Pro is the best piece in the Pendulum Line in my opinion, a true one hit wonder.

The only other piece I want is the Full Height Pit Shark, which I plan on purchasing when the new house contruction is finished (late fall 2021). Although technically the Pit Shark is not a Pendulum piece, it is in sold by Rogers Athletic. It seems that several companies are selling the Pit Shark. Does anyone know if they are all using the same manufacturer? Is Rogue and all the other people selling the Pit Shark coming from the same manufacturer?
    Yes the Pit Shark is all coming from the same manufacturer. I am so surprised with your impressions! I kept hearing hype on the pendulum machines, and read some of your impressions of v1 Of this thread, and some people on random threads saying how finding a pendulum machine is “worth it”. Thought they were the golden child of the machine world.

+1 on wanting impressions on Squatmax vs leverage belt squat vs rhino. Squatmax going pretty hard on the science behind their machines on Instagram. Kind of off putting, but people swear by it.

AshYu13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face

Hi all, new here to the forums. Thanks for all the information provided on this thread it’s been a great read.

Question: is it all late to get in on the Panatta order? I’d love to buy a vertical chest.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AshYu13 View Post
    Hi all, new here to the forums. Thanks for all the information provided on this thread it’s been a great read.

Question: is it all late to get in on the Panatta order? I’d love to buy a vertical chest.
    If you like, you can PM your contact information and I can see what I can do ... We had a 40' container completely maxed, but perhaps there is space for 1 more, I can check.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

AshYu13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you like, you can PM your contact information and I can see what I can do ... We had a 40' container completely maxed, but perhaps there is space for 1 more, I can check.
    Thanks! I appreciate it... I just pm'd you

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HealthnutMD, I've been following the thread for some years and appreciate your opinions, being based in the UK, surprisingly Panatta equipment is not that plentiful.

I'd be interested to know, in a home set up if you could only pick 1 panatta machine for each major body part, legs, back, chest and shoulders, which units would you recommend.

Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxidated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    HealthnutMD, I've been following the thread for some years and appreciate your opinions, being based in the UK, surprisingly Panatta equipment is not that plentiful.

I'd be interested to know, in a home set up if you could only pick 1 panatta machine for each major body part, legs, back, chest and shoulders, which units would you recommend.
    I'd like to know that, too.
    I have a long 'dream-list' of Panatta machines. Last time I tallied it up it came to over 50K $.

Ironically, the last gym I went to (before assembling my home-gym) was full of Panatta machines, but I seldom used them because I was in my 'machines are for beginners' phase. Now I pester that gym owner to sell me some pieces at lest once a year.

Registered User userWVFVPAXBQQZ's Avatar
    userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AshYu13 View Post
    Thanks! I appreciate it... I just pm'd you
    i got a vertical chest im looking to move pm me if you like

Arn83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Flex cable machines

Hello everyone, I haven’t posted here in years, but I’ve read through this thread a lot. I appreciate the info that has been shared here. I was wondering if anyone has input on the Flex cable machines? In my search for the plate loaded models I’ve ran across the cable variants for reasonable prices. I’ve never had a chance to use them so I wasn’t sure if they’re worth grabbing. The particular pieces I’m looking at are the shoulder press, incline press, bicep,Hamtractor and Abflexor

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

- The custom selectorized lat pull down i had made. However, they are releasing it in July as a new Monolith machine.

- the Deltoid press

- the Leg Press Bridge

- Chest would be impossible to pick one, they are all absolutely amazing, the ones that I have... super incline and super horizontal, nothing ever made comes close.... the nebula machines were complete pieces of **** in comparison. Nothing was in the same ballpark.....

adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adawg837 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Paramount Rotary upper back

I have been reading this thread for several months and it has been extremely helpful to highlight why some machines are good and not others.

I have several different pieces (ranging from nautilus, hammer strength, etc) in my gym already, but I am looking at a few "last pieces" and would very much appreciate some feedback on my "wish list".

Back:
    Paramount Rotary Upper Back- this has an interesting motion to it, basically it looks like a rear delt machine with adjustable handles. Anybody use one of these- love it/hate it or meh? There is one for sale locally that I am really on the fence about. This motion path is basically impossible to duplicate without a machine.

Shoulders:
    Panatta standing multi flight - this looks awesome. A functional trainer focused on the shoulder/rotator cuff.

Legs:
    Fortis standing wall squat machine - cool concept. More direct loading compared to the 30 to 45 degree machines so the load is 1:1 not requiring twice as much plates.

Rogue Rhino belt squat or Matt Wenning belt squat. Platforms on the Westside and EliteFTS are probably too big for my space.
    Last edited by adawg837; 01-02-2021 at 12:34 AM.

Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes. In fact, there is a recent episode of Mutant on a mission, in a gym in Denver with an owner who has the Flex lat pulldown and the Star Trac pulldown... they aren't even close (The Flex plate loaded pulldown is much better).
    Yep, you're talking about Armbrust pro Gym, great gym, really well selected equipment
    The pain you feel today will be the strength you'll feel tomorrow

minhksb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    - The custom selectorized lat pull down i had made. However, they are releasing it in July as a new Monolith machine.

- the Deltoid press

- the Leg Press Bridge

- Chest would be impossible to pick one, they are all absolutely amazing, the ones that I have... super incline and super horizontal, nothing ever made comes close.... the nebula machines were complete pieces of **** in comparison. Nothing was in the same ballpark.....
    Hi HealthNutMD,

If I want to build a gym right now based on the newly manufactured equipment from Panata, can you kindly give some recommendations about some machines that you think will be superior to that of Panata? (I am talking about the old great ones like old Hammer Strength, MedX, Nebula as where I live I cannot get a hand on them).

Based on your past posts, I think some of your suggestions would be Rogers Athletic Power Squat Pro, Dynavec Gluteator, and some Atlantis machines such as Atlantis Decline-Flat adjustable and Atlantis Pivot Press. However, it was some time ago so I wonder if you have some new suggestions at the moment?

Thank you so much,
    minhksb

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adawg837 View Post
    Panatta standing multi flight - this looks awesome. A functional trainer focused on the shoulder/rotator cuff.
    Holy crap - that looks amazing. It solves the problems of the Arsenal M1 (height adjustments) and then the adjust ability of the starting position takes it to another level. Almost like the Polaris Iron Cross when you adjust the handles to the top.
    Garage Gym Owner

Registered User userWVFVPAXBQQZ's Avatar
    userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bench905 View Post
    Holy crap - that looks amazing. It solves the problems of the Arsenal M1 (height adjustments) and then the adjust ability of the starting position takes it to another level. Almost like the Polaris Iron Cross when you adjust the handles to the top.
    I own the arsenal , the atlantis version and the polaris so this panatta is like 3 machines in one might have to get it

The Panatta Order is shipping shortly, ready for pickup. Got some videos and pics. Wish he would have taken some of the vertical leg presses since we have 4 in the order, but he focused on the special mods done for me and my friends in the order.

The best Lat Pulldown I have ever experienced, made again for a friend in the order...

The good news is that, while no longer able to be made, the brand new MONOLITH version is identical.

Have a lot of pics I need to post as well....
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 07-08-2020 at 07:23 AM.

RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How do you like the dual incline smith upper from Panatta? Is it a better incline press than the super incline? is it a better shoulder press than the deltoid press? I have the super incline and deltoid press on order and I am debating if I should also purchase the dual smith upper.

I did some tweaks to it, adding some more angle points and also tweaking the degree to which you can move the bench backward. We have a couple of both of the upper body types ordered, each with tweaks.

Nothing is better than the super incline or deltoid machines, however these are something different and unique. I want more time to think about how much space ill have when the custom home is finished, so i held off on purchasing those until the next order. I'm planning to go visit next year late Aug/Sept 20201 or possibly wait until May 2022 for my next visit and next order.

They have so many new machines coming out, including some new prototypes that looked great. I can only store pieces for the time being anyway, so I'm not in a hurry. Hoping to finish construction by November of 2021 at the latest.

1fe208 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey all first post here from Syd AUS

I have a Panatta Fit Evo Seated Curl Bench in production (Red Exclusive Padding, Graphite Frame), what sold me on it was the fact the seats look like Ferrari... I assume the biomechanics are good too :P

Hoping to see a lateral deltoid machine in the Freeweight HP range sometime, keen to see all the new machines/prototypes

I see Technogym isn't liked that much in this thread, but I have a Technogym Selection Leg Press and I'm really happy with it. Big foot plate allows a lot of exercise variation and machine is very heavy duty - weighs over 600kg (I got it fully refurbished with a glossy paint job that looks better than the finish on the brand new version :P)

Looking to order in more Panatta pieces soon. Love the customisability especially the custom embroidery options with logo/text

Im just a home gym user so takes me a while to save up for the commercial stuff, but it's so much nicer to use

Theres a gym near me that has a lot of the new Panatta equipment so keen to try it out soon i.e. Vertical Leg Press, Hip Thrust, Master Gluteus, Standing Abductor, Power Smith Dual Function etc
    Last edited by 1fe208; 07-12-2020 at 05:27 AM.

IronGym2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronGym2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronGym2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronGym2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronGym2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronGym2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronGym2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronGym2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronGym2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronGym2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronGym2005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Has anyone demo'ed the plate load adjustable pec fly from Gymleco? I'd like a plate load pec fly, and heard from several people that the Fitland is the best, but always thought adjustable would be better... I can't post a link to it, but it's on their website as well as a very short clip on youtube.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A few questions for Chris and fellow Panatta owners. I'm seriously considering the Free weight Deltoid press and one Free weight chest machine, however I have limited space available and I have to negotiate a narrow doorway, only 32" wide.

Does the equipment break down to aid transportation?, could anyone envisage any problems getting the Panatta plate load units through the 32" opening?. If I had to I could potentially take out the door and frame, that would give me 36", if that wasn't sufficient I'd have to widen the opening, but I'd prefer not to have to take that route.

Given my space constraints, for my purposes perhaps one of the vertical chest presses would be my best option, if you guys had to pick just one, which would it be?.

HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HenryMaag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

A few questions for Chris and fellow Panatta owners. I'm seriously considering the Free weight Deltoid press and one Free weight chest machine, however I have limited space available and I have to negotiate a narrow doorway, only 32" wide.

Does the equipment break down to aid transportation?, could anyone envisage any problems getting the Panatta plate load units through the 32" opening?. If I had to I could potentially take out the door and frame, that would give me 36", if that wasn't sufficient I'd have to widen the opening, but I'd prefer not to have to take that route.

Given my space constraints, for my purposes perhaps one of the vertical chest presses would be my best option, if you guys had to pick just one, which would it be?.

Many of the Panatta Free Weight can be made bolt-able these days, so you can disassemble and reassemble just fine.

I'm sure you can have almost any of the machines shipped in a disassembled state.

The vertical chest machines is actually one of the biggest free weight machines.

I love all of the Panatta chest machines, but look at what I own and the cost no object list if you want to see which ones I picked as best of the best....

Yes that Deltoid press is just unreal!!!! Wait until you see the new free weight deltoid ..... just unreal... I'll see if the photos are out yet.

Some Pics of the recent order:

Attached Images

Many of the Panatta Free Weight can be made bolt-able these days, so you can disassemble and reassemble just fine.

I'm sure you can have almost any of the machines shipped in a disassembled state.

The vertical chest machines is actually one of the biggest free weight machines.

I love all of the Panatta chest machines, but look at what I own and the cost no object list if you want to see which ones I picked as best of the best....

Yes that Deltoid press is just unreal!!!! Wait until you see the new free weight deltoid ..... just unreal... I'll see if the photos are out yet.

Thank's, I thought they would be bolted to some degree, but it's good to have my facts straight before I contact Panatta.

the free weight deltoid is top of my shopping list, at the moment I'm favouring the free weight vertical chest, but Panatta produce so many great chest machines, it's no easy decision.

Great pics, I'm going to take a good look later, when I have more time.

1fe208 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some Pics of the recent order:
    Looks amazing! I e-mailed Panatta to see if they could take some pics of my order, would be great to see the production/progress

Meanwhile while I plan the next pieces as I look through the glossy catalogue they gave me :-)
    Attached Images

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HenryMaag View Post
    Just curious, since this is the Cost No Object thread, how much does it cost. Please don’t say if you have to ask you cannot afford it.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TASOSCHATZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think the manucturer posts here and in this thread as well.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1506828791

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    Just curious, since this is the Cost No Object thread, how much does it cost. Please don’t say if you have to ask you cannot afford it.
    http://www.crossaxestech.com/products.html

Gotta admit, some of Henry's designs look like they would be pretty damn good!
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Horizontal Leg Press

Anyone have any experience with the Panatta Horizontal Leg Press 1SC085. My back acts up and does not like the upright seated presses and I am looking for an alternative where I would be laid back and flat like a hack. More like a horizontal leg sled.
    Last edited by Ranman1482; 08-04-2020 at 03:40 AM.