Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    love me some OG machines that actually work once i get a house im gonna load the garage with the og good machines

list of importance

Pull over machine which is the best?
    Sprinter machines
    Duo Leg Press Nautilus
    belt Squat

anyone else want to add some of the top finds of OG machines to get
    big fan of the Flex Hack Squat and Lat Pulldown if you can find them (nearly impossible). Big fan of the Nautilus Nitro Pulldown too.

NofrillsGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whats the consensus here on the Nautilus Nitro Plus Vertical Chest Press? I need a select chest and this is available to me. Heard good things about the machine but the stack is very light, does anyone have experience adding plates to the stack?

minhiub is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jecrouch View Post
    The only great machine I tried at IHRSA 2018 was the Booty Builder (from Norway), hip thrust on steroids using a weight stack, cable, and increased range of motion! I must get one...

While in San Diego I went to World Gym in Pacific Beach and they had a Rogers Athletics Power Squat Pro which I worked out on and I definitely want that piece!

Also at World Gym tried the Dynavec Gluteator and liked it quite a lot, although the version I tried had start range settings and I needed all 3 to use the full range of motion. But still a great machine.

Still looking to try some of the other pieces on the Best of list... Hoping to build a custom house with detached gym in the next year so definitely trying stuff out for future purchase.

Love this thread, very informative.
    Panatta came out with the hip thrust and also has a squat machine, which is sort of similar to Pendulum. Both of them look very nice. I wonder if you and HealthNutMD have tried it?

minhiub is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    It is not... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I reccomend changing your order to get the plate loaded version. It is not close. Trust me, I tried the monolith Ab as well as the Fit Evo. It's really not close, not at all.

The magic is only found in the plate loaded version. Maybe someday they can get a selectorized version as good, but it simply is NOT close at all.
    I would like to pick up your mind here if it is possible. So based on what you mentioned, can we assume that most of the equipment in the plate loaded will be better than the selectoried version for Panatta?

RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am looking to add some Prime machines to my gym and could use some insight if anyone has experience with the machines. I am looking at the functional trainer, a leg extension, seated leg curl, hybrid lateral raise, and seated row.

How is there functional trainer (dual adjustable pulley)?

Which variant of the leg extension is better - plate loaded / hybrid / or evolution? I've heard so many great things about the plate loaded so I am leaning towards that but would be nice to have the convenience of a pin select machine.

Do you prefer the hybrid cams or evolution cams on there machines?

I'll have some insight to share on all their machines once I visit the showroom soon.

Also, what's the verdict on the Panatta dual smith machine upper? is it worth the addition to my order if I already purchased the deltoid press and super incline bench?

Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RF2727 View Post
    I am looking to add some Prime machines to my gym and could use some insight if anyone has experience with the machines. I am looking at the functional trainer, a leg extension, seated leg curl, hybrid lateral raise, and seated row.

Which variant of the leg extension is better - plate loaded / hybrid / or evolution? I've heard so many great things about the plate loaded so I am leaning towards that but would be nice to have the convenience of a pin select machine.

I'll have some insight to share on all their machines once I visit the showroom soon.

Also, what's the verdict on the Panatta dual smith machine upper? is it worth the addition to my order if I already purchased the deltoid press and super incline bench?
    I am also curious about the Prime FT. When I was doing research into FTs for my gym, I could not find any one who had experience with the Prime unit. Overwhelmingly, the favorite among people with high end selectorized equipment like MedX, Nautilus One and MTS was .... the Tuff Stuff FT. Horrible name, but people in the know really love that machine. I have a Nautilus FT and it’s OK, but I seem to remember thinking the Free Motion FT was better.

ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000) ydmora is just really nice. (+1000)

Tuff stuff functional trainer

Originally Posted by Falloffguy View Post
    Overwhelmingly, the favorite among people with high end selectorized equipment like MedX, Nautilus One and MTS was .... the Tuff Stuff FT. Horrible name, but people in the know really love that machine. I have a Nautilus FT and it’s OK, but I seem to remember thinking the Free Motion FT was better.
    I have the Tuff Stuff Functional Trainer. It is kick ass. It is in some respects similar to the Cybex (i.e. center console/chest pad). To my knowledge, this FTX Functional Trainer by Tuff Stuff is no longer made 😞

potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ordering a Sorinex Hurricane in the next month or two.

Has anyone used one and care to give your impressions?

nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by potatosoup View Post

I have one. I actually really like it for lots of different things. I mostly do pulling exercises with it and the built in band attachments really make the feel unique.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I wrote about it in Cost No Object Part 1... look at the Cost No Object Part 1 thread if you want to see my photos and impression.

I paid full retail for it at the time, brand new. I sold it several months later for half price. The person that bought it from me quickly got rid of it.

The lever arms have a lot of momentum and have a fixed pivot point. I couldn't find a single use for it. Anything I tried to do on the hurricane was better done with other machines or free weights. Total waste of money and space IMO.

I gave some suggestions that could potentially make it usable, such as being able to adjust the starting height of the arms up and down.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by minhiub View Post
    I would like to pick up your mind here if it is possible. So based on what you mentioned, can we assume that most of the equipment in the plate loaded will be better than the selectoried version for Panatta?
    No, that is a case by case basis.

For example, the selectorized version of the incline flight machine is better than the plate loaded version.

You would have to ask about each machine. If you have any questions about which machine is better, just ask....

Yes they have a great showroom, i posted my video of when I was last there....

The Hybrids and classical are the best since they both use the original cams. I don't like the new cams....

Originally Posted by minhiub View Post

They have improved the Monolith Ab since that comment. During my last visit, the Monolith Ab was essentially on par with the plate loaded version. For the most recent order, I actually got both....

Originally Posted by JanRD View Post
    I like both, but I would choose Hammer Strength because of fast and easy shifting of the knee padding from side to side.

Older Cybex is loaded from sides. The latest model is a front loader and has a little larger footprint.

In this thread Star Trac (now Nautilus) selectorized kneeling leg curl seems to be the most desired option. I'm interested to try out that machine in the future also.
    Yes, still love the Flex Fitness/Star Trac as my number 1 favorite kneeling leg curl.

The Atlantis Strength Standing Leg Curl is also amazing.

Originally Posted by nnclark11 View Post
    Speaking of gymleco equipment I picked up their chest press used recently. Amazing machine. Far superior version of the flex fitness leverage chest. The angle of convergence is perfect, the pre-stretch foot lever, adjustability and small footprint make it superior. I would be interested in trying out their horizontal leg press.
    Elev8tion Fitness here in Miami has that vertical chest. They also have about 5 other Gymleco machines, including the dip.... I quit since Covid. However I was not impressed with any of the Gymleco machines to date. Have you tried the Panatta Vertical chest? I also like the old school Atlantis vertical chest, as shown in part 1 of this thread I believe. It's too bad Atlantis doesn't still make it...

RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RF2727 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, still love the Flex Fitness/Star Trac as my number 1 favorite kneeling leg curl.

The Atlantis Strength Standing Leg Curl is also amazing.
    How do you feel about the Atlantis lying leg curl? Is the star trac/flex fitness significantly better?

Also, which pivot style leg press do you think is the best right now? The Atlantis pivot press, the Cybex, the Panatta leg press bridge?

The Atlantis Prone leg curl is decent (B/B+).

The Flex Fitness prone and the Star trac versions of the Flex Fitness prone that modeled it 100% (center metal bar between legs) is the gold standard IMO (A+).

A few years ago, Some loser engineering team at Star Trac ruined the strength curve... you can tell by the newest model that no longer has the metal bar between the legs. The newest version is a (B+/A-)

Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falloffguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The Atlantis Prone leg curl is decent (B/B+).

The Flex Fitness prone and the Star trac versions of the Flex Fitness prone that modeled it 100% (center metal bar between legs) is the gold standard IMO (A+).

A few years ago, Some loser engineering team at Star Trac ruined the strength curve... you can tell by the newest model that no longer has the metal bar between the legs. The newest version is a (B+/A-)
    Too aggressive at the end or not aggressive enough?

Originally Posted by Falloffguy View Post
    Too aggressive at the end or not aggressive enough?
    It was several years ago when I was able to try that newest version. It was definitely off, but I can't recall in what way. Also, the mechanism and movement felt 'loose'... It was a brand new unit, but clearly not as good as the prior (classic version).

JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It was several years ago when I was able to try that newest version. It was definitely off, but I can't recall in what way. Also, the mechanism and movement felt 'loose'... It was a brand new unit, but clearly not as good as the prior (classic version).
    In newest Nautilus (Star Trac) Impact model the maximum resistance is made light and the padding is too hard. It's very painful for knees. I'm not fan of side mount either. I think Cybex Prestige with heavy stack and even Hammer Strength (Life Fitness Pro2) are better units now.

Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I think the Prime or Strive functional trainer is one of the best functional trainers out there. I have the hybrid leg extension, seated leg curl and seated row all of which are good. They are compact and it is nice to be able to adjust the strength curve. I had and sold the strive lateral raise it was good. The hybrid cams are a little more adjustable per having more settings. I have the evolution leg press with less settings and don't think I am missing much. I was was friends with the co-inventor of strive equipment before it was strive and I remember he always liked the plated loaded per the strength curve being more adjustable with the three weight horns and endless ability to load them each up. Just my opinion.

JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) JanRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How do you feel about the Atlantis lying leg curl? Is the star trac/flex fitness significantly better?

Also, which pivot style leg press do you think is the best right now? The Atlantis pivot press, the Cybex, the Panatta leg press bridge?
    HealthNutMD can give you better answer, but for me the Panatta Leg Bridge is far superior to Cybex Squat Press. Never have had opportunity to try Atlantis pivot press.

Along with Panatta, there is couple other interesting pivot press machines coming from Europe:

HC Pro pivot press from Estonia feels lot like Panatta and is very heavy. (Google: HC Pro megaprässi)

Ironfit pivot press from Finland has two loading points so that you can adjust the strength curve yourself. Also the back rest and the foot plate are adjustable. (Google: Ironfit vipuvarsijalkaprässi)

David C14 is my favorite pivot press besides Panatta, but sadly is not produced anymore. (Google: David C14 leg press)

In newest Nautilus (Star Trac) Impact model the maximum resistance is made light and the padding is too hard. It's very painful for knees. I'm not fan of side mount either.
    Thankfully the Flex Fitness Prone leg curl was made for many years and in abundance here at used gym equipment places. Also, Star Trac kept the prone leg curl the same as the Flex Fitness model for many years before that unfortunate change. They are also in abundance. So as long as you have a Flex Fitness or Star trac Model with the leg lever arm between the legs, you have the best .... easily bought here.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 05-31-2020 at 08:36 PM.

Originally Posted by nnclark11 View Post
    Speaking of gymleco equipment I picked up their chest press used recently. Amazing machine. Far superior version of the flex fitness leverage chest. The angle of convergence is perfect, the pre-stretch foot lever, adjustability and small footprint make it superior. I would be interested in trying out their horizontal leg press.
    I purchased used Gymleco 043 horizontal leg press. It's storaged now and I haven't used it with good amount of plates yet. The back rest is not adjustable and releasing the moving carriage could be a problem for a very short person. It's quite narrow machine. That also means that it has relatively narrow foot plate. It has two looading points, so you can play with strength curve.

Elev8tion Fitness here in Miami has that vertical chest. They also have about 5 other Gymleco machines, including the dip.... I quit since Covid. However I was not impressed with any of the Gymleco machines to date. Have you tried the Panatta Vertical chest? I also like the old school Atlantis vertical chest, as shown in part 1 of this thread I believe. It's too bad Atlantis doesn't still make it...
    Did you use the kick back machine for triceps (Gymleco 051)? It resembles Nebula design. I'm curious how they compare.

Registered User userWVFVPAXBQQZ's Avatar
    userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWVFVPAXBQQZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a Panatta incline flight plate loaded machine im trying to trade, also a bodymaster cxp row and cxp pulldown, flex leverage decline if anyone is interested send me a pm
    Last edited by userWVFVPAXBQQZ; 06-03-2020 at 08:17 PM.

Did you use the kick back machine for triceps (Gymleco 051)? It resembles Nebula design. I'm curious how they compare.

I have not.

potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HealthNut, of all the pendulum machines which do you like the most? I’m thinking of getting the shoulder incline and the glute raise machine.

Any idea what the cost are on those? Not ready to pull the trigger so don’t want to waste their time on a quote.

HealthNut, of all the pendulum machines which do you like the most? I’m thinking of getting the shoulder incline and the glute raise machine.

Any idea what the cost are on those? Not ready to pull the trigger so don’t want to waste their time on a quote.
    Several years ago I purchased the following Pendulum (after having demoed them all): Lat Combo Pulldown, the vertical chest, the Shoulder Incline (Chest-Incline-Shoulder combo unit), the Power Squat Pro, and the Hip Press.

I sold the Combo Lat Pulldown, Vertical chest, and Shoulder Incline (All of the upper body machines). Simply put, I did not like them enough. Not to mention, several of us have hurt our rotator cuff on the Vertical chest. I think it is a total shame about the Vertical chest being advertised as the exact opposite. Several of us have determined that the vertical chest is a rotator cuff shredder. The angle of the handles seem to play a part of the stress on the rotator cuff. Tyler advertises the handle angle as the best angle to decrease rotator cuff stress, but it is the complete opposite in my opinion. I wanted to keep this machine, but literally tore my rotator cuff 2 times using that vertical chest.... Several of us have.

The Lat Pulldown just isn't that good. The combo Chest-incline-shoulder also isn't very good. In conclusion, I haven't been impressed by any of the Pendulum upper body machines. Further, I can tell you on the debate about non-converging vs converging machines is a joke. Please tell me why welding lever arms at 90 degree angles has anything to do with proper kinesiology! Welding lever arms at 90 degree angles is as random as welding at any particular angle, having nothing to do with kinesiology.

The only units I have from Pendulum now are the Hip Press and the Power Squat Pro.

The Power Squat Pro is the best piece in the Pendulum Line in my opinion, a true one hit wonder.

The only other piece I want is the Full Height Pit Shark, which I plan on purchasing when the new house contruction is finished (late fall 2021). Although technically the Pit Shark is not a Pendulum piece, it is in sold by Rogers Athletic. It seems that several companies are selling the Pit Shark. Does anyone know if they are all using the same manufacturer? Is Rogue and all the other people selling the Pit Shark coming from the same manufacturer?

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Several years ago I purchased the following Pendulum (after having demoed them all): Lat Combo Pulldown, the vertical chest, the Shoulder Incline (Chest-Incline-Shoulder combo unit), the Power Squat Pro, and the Hip Press.

I sold the Combo Lat Pulldown, Vertical chest, and Shoulder Incline (All of the upper body machines). Simply put, I did not like them enough. Not to mention, several of us have hurt our rotator cuff on the Vertical chest. I think it is a total shame about the Vertical chest being advertised as the exact opposite. Several of us have determined that the vertical chest is a rotator cuff shredder. The angle of the handles seem to play a part of the stress on the rotator cuff. Tyler advertises the handle angle as the best angle to decrease rotator cuff stress, but it is the complete opposite in my opinion. I wanted to keep this machine, but literally tore my rotator cuff 2 times using that vertical chest.... Several of us have.

The Lat Pulldown just isn't that good. The combo Chest-incline-shoulder also isn't very good. In conclusion, I haven't been impressed by any of the Pendulum upper body machines. Further, I can tell you on the debate about non-converging vs converging machines is a joke. Please tell me why welding lever arms at 90 degree angles has anything to do with proper kinesiology! Welding lever arms at 90 degree angles is as random as welding at any particular angle, having nothing to do with kinesiology.

The only units I have from Pendulum now are the Hip Press and the Power Squat Pro.

The Power Squat Pro is the best piece in the Pendulum Line in my opinion, a true one hit wonder.

The only other piece I want is the Full Height Pit Shark, which I plan on purchasing when the new house contruction is finished (late fall 2021). Although technically the Pit Shark is not a Pendulum piece, it is in sold by Rogers Athletic. It seems that several companies are selling the Pit Shark. Does anyone know if they are all using the same manufacturer? Is Rogue and all the other people selling the Pit Shark coming from the same manufacturer?
    Have you tried the Squatmax MD? If yes, what was your opinion?