Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like said above the extra money is worth knowing it's not spiked. I think dymatize sounds like the way to go over what you have listed or look up some of the deals others have suggested such as CL or Gaspari.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Blainex View Post
    Throwing in a suggestion not on your list, Axis Labs Muscle Delight is currently Buy 1 get one 50% off. if you're looking to get 8 lbs (two 4 lb tubs) you could get four 2lb tubs for $86 after the promo and usual 10% off coupon. The chocolate and vanilla are great (as are french toast and s'mores)

Dymatize is excellent if you want to go that way as well.
    Love the muscle delight French toast and dymatize orange dreamscile
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000) vettebyrd is just really nice. (+1000)
    A certain website has a bogo on muscletechs iso-whey in pb choco twist which comes to about $23 for 4 lbs.

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wojtnic View Post
    It's about that time....I'm running out of my protein stockpile and was trying to hold off for a bodybuilding deal.

Fortunately, for the next 72 hours, bodybuilding is offering 25% off select brands. My recent protein powders have been RSP Whey (previous BB deal), Universal Nutrition Animal Whey, and BPI Whey. All 3 have been good, no complaints. However, none of these are being offered in this sale.

The two most notable in the list to me are Dymatize ISO-100 & MusclePharm 100% Whey (throwing out Syntha 6 due to higher calories).

I used to use Combat Whey when MusclePharm first came out and it was good. Yet, due to all the recent ammino spiking talk, I don't quite trust MP. Dymatize is most likely a superior product, however, I will be purchasing about 10lbs which has the following breakdown:
    Dymatize - $112.48 (0.74 per serving)
    MP - &77.98 (0.53 per serving)

Thoughts? Is Dymatize really worth an extra $40?
    Thanks!
    Personally, given the choice between Dymatize and MP...Dymatize without blinking.

If you are open for suggestions, Have you tried TRUE GRIT : PRE ?
    Its on sale and given the breakdown, in the middle of where you are ;looking.
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shamr0cked has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post

If you are open for suggestions, Have you tried TRUE GRIT : PRE ?
    Its on sale and given the breakdown, in the middle of where you are ;looking.
    Probably not as much protein in true grit pre
    Team Wolf

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by showjo1josh View Post
    Like said above the extra money is worth knowing it's not spiked. I think dymatize sounds like the way to go over what you have listed or look up some of the deals others have suggested such as CL or Gaspari.
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Well, uh, there is

this ^

Hard to buy protein powder from companies that have lied about the amount of protein in their products

I don't know what pricing you can get on PEScience Select but you owe it to yourself to try that in frosted chocolate cupcake or the chocolate peanut butter cup (I haven't had that PB one but I'm sure it's good if that's your thing), or any of the other flavors

Of what's on sale the BOGO-50% on the Promore would be tempting, cinnamon roll is a good one and the orange cream pop is an orange creamsicle they nailed it. Gaspari Precision Neapolitan is very good as well, but their company history isn't perfect ya know...still I've killed three tubs now

I'd probably go PROmore or Select or Dymatize. Animal Whey is pretty good on their flavors and a great company too...flavors just not quite as good IMO as the Select or Precision or PROmore
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    From what's currently on sale I'd go with

Dymatize Iso100
    Animal Whey
    Controlled Labs Promore
    Gaspari Precision Protein

In no particular order
    Originally Posted by EEytonJones View Post
    I jumped in on this
    Cant wait to try the orange flavor
    Originally Posted by RunningTall View Post
    Go with the PROmore my man. If cost is your biggest concern, SAN Titanium is quality and crazy cheap for the 5 lb tubs.
    thanks for all of the promore love and support. when on sale BOGO 50% off it doesnt get any better than that for a quality protein that tastes great
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    thanks for all of the promore love and support. when on sale BOGO 50% off it doesnt get any better than that for a quality protein that tastes great
    Gotta support quality products
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Wojtnic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wojtnic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wojtnic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wojtnic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wojtnic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wojtnic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wojtnic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wojtnic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wojtnic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wojtnic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wojtnic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For anyone else in the same situation as me, I decided to try Dymatize ISO100. Based on the available deals, I considered the following:

Dymatize - Never had it, but it seems to be highly recommend
    Gaspari - Never had it, but was mentioned by a few on this post
    Promore - Never had it, but was mentioned by a few on this post
    Animal - My previous protein choice

The current price breakdown was as follows:

Dymatize - 10lbs - $112.48 ($0.74 per serving)
    Gaspari - 8lbs - $110.98 ($1.15 per serving)
    Promore - 8lbs - $73.49 ($0.66 per serving)
    Animal - 10lbs - $108.72 ($0.77 per serving)

Based on price and recommendations, I would have tried Promore. But due to the lack of generic flavors (this will be for my smoothies therefore wanted vanilla / choc) I decided against it.
    Dymatize and Animal were close in price, however, due to the high recommendations and option for a larger tub size (5lbs vs multiple 2lbs), I decided to give Dymatize a try.

Carbon also had a small discount ($10 off 2) and I've always wanted to try it, so I decided to pick that up as well. It's about time I cycle off stimmed pre-workout (been a few years )

Overall supplement haul:
    Dymatize ISO-100 Gourmet Chocolate, 5 Lbs.
    Dymatize ISO-100 Gourmet Vanilla, 5 Lbs.
    Dymatize ISO-100 Rocky Road, 1.6 Lbs. (damn free sample got me)
    Carbon by Layne Norton Prep Fruit Punch
    Carbon by Layne Norton Prep Cranberry

Thanks for all the recommendations!

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For anyone else in the same situation as me, I decided to try Dymatize ISO100. Based on the available deals, I considered the following:

Based on price and recommendations, I would have tried Promore. But due to the lack of generic flavors (this will be for my smoothies therefore wanted vanilla / choc) I decided against it.
    Dymatize and Animal were close in price, however, due to the high recommendations and option for a larger tub size (5lbs vs multiple 2lbs), I decided to give Dymatize a try.

Carbon also had a small discount ($10 off 2) and I've always wanted to try it, so I decided to pick that up as well. It's about time I cycle off stimmed pre-workout (been a few years )

Overall supplement haul:

thanks for that breakdown showing the amazing deal PROmore is. in regards to mixing in smoothies, the orange cream pop in particular mixes amazingly well for that use, give it a try and you wont regret it
    Specials & insider info

drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thanks for that breakdown showing the amazing deal PROmore is. in regards to mixing in smoothies, the orange cream pop in particular mixes amazingly well for that use, give it a try and you wont regret it
    Along those same lines.. are you all coming out with other flavors in the near future?

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Overall supplement haul:

Solid pickups my man. Enjoy!!
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks man!

I'm in a bit of a dilemma as well!

Iso-100 ... Should I stick to Fudge Brownie or opt for Banana/Strawberry? Recommendations?

P.s I've tried the rest of the flavors!
    Instagram: Mos_Toorani

Originally Posted by drob1031 View Post
    Along those same lines.. are you all coming out with other flavors in the near future?
    YES, as soon as PROmore gets in to the top 15 proteins sold on bodybuilding.com we will launch additional ones
    Specials & insider info

drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drob1031 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    YES, as soon as PROmore gets in to the top 15 proteins sold on bodybuilding.com we will launch additional ones
    Nice! Any hints on what flavors may be coming?

brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000) brokedown24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's about that time....I'm running out of my protein stockpile and was trying to hold off for a bodybuilding deal.

Fortunately, for the next 72 hours, bodybuilding is offering 25% off select brands. My recent protein powders have been RSP Whey (previous BB deal), Universal Nutrition Animal Whey, and BPI Whey. All 3 have been good, no complaints. However, none of these are being offered in this sale.

The two most notable in the list to me are Dymatize ISO-100 & MusclePharm 100% Whey (throwing out Syntha 6 due to higher calories).

I used to use Combat Whey when MusclePharm first came out and it was good. Yet, due to all the recent ammino spiking talk, I don't quite trust MP. Dymatize is most likely a superior product, however, I will be purchasing about 10lbs which has the following breakdown:
    Dymatize - $112.48 (0.74 per serving)
    MP - &77.98 (0.53 per serving)

Thoughts? Is Dymatize really worth an extra $40?
    Thanks!
    dont get cellucor protein.. I got 2 5 lbs and i have the worst farts ever and all the time.. im stuck with this 10 lbs now. idk if its a new blend or wut i had cellucore a year ago fine..
    diabetic beast
    --START----NOW
    Bench-80---280
    Squat-50----350
    love slin

wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by controlled labs View Post
    yes, as soon as promore gets in to the top 15 proteins sold on bodybuilding.com we will launch additional ones
    this is exciting
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Athlete

Top Contest Prep Coaching - Prestige Physiques

Twitter - @TyWoosley23

Instagram - tywoosley23

zeropond is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello
    Protein provides energy and supports your mood and cognitive function. While it’s in many of the foods that we eat every day, for something so common it’s often a misunderstood part of our diets. Think of protein and you might think of steak sizzling on a grill, an energy bar touting to banish fatigue, or a protein shake promising amazing muscle growth. Yes, these foods are all packed with protein, but when it comes to making the best protein choices to keep your body and mind healthy, quality is just as important as quantity.

What is protein?
    Protein is a vital nutrient required for building, maintaining, and repairing tissues, cells, and organs throughout the body. When you eat protein, it is broken down into the 20 amino acids that are the body’s basic building blocks for growth and energy. The amino acid tryptophan influences mood by producing serotonin, which can reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety and improve overall cognitive function.

Most animal sources of protein, such as meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and dairy, deliver all the amino acids your body needs, while plant-based protein sources such as grains, beans, vegetables, and nuts often lack one or more of the essential amino acids. However, that doesn’t mean you have to eat animal products to get the right amino acids. By eating a variety of plant-based sources of protein each day you can ensure your body gets all the essential amino acids it needs.

Protein gives you the energy to get up and go—and keep going. While too much protein can be harmful to people with kidney disease, diabetes, and some other conditions, eating the right amount of high-quality protein:

Keeps your immune system functioning properly, maintains heart health and your respiratory system, and speeds recovery after exercise
    Is vital to the growth and development of children

Can help reduce your risk for diabetes and cardiovascular disease
    Can help you think clearly and may improve recall
    Can improve your mood and boost your resistance to stress, anxiety, and depression
    May help you maintain a healthy weight by curbing appetite, making you feel full longer, and fueling you with extra energy for exercising.
    As well as being imperative to feeling healthy and energetic, protein is also important to the way you look. Eating high-quality protein can help:

Maintain healthy skin, nails, and hair
    Build muscle
    Maintain lean body mass while dieting
    While most people eating a Western diet get sufficient quantity of protein each day, many of us are not getting the quality of protein we need.,,,,
    http://www.ezdia.com/blog/top-5-interactive-social-media-marketing-tools/ ] TOP 5 INTERACTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLS

Originally Posted by drob1031 View Post
    Nice! Any hints on what flavors may be coming?
    cant divulge yet, but we have a long way to go to hit top 15, please help spread the word among your friends and enemies that PROmore is da bomb
    Originally Posted by wonderboyWR View Post
    this is exciting
    sure is
    Specials & insider info

for some strange reason the PROmore BOGO 50% off is still going on
    Specials & insider info