StanAlbert10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking to Transform Physique Completely

Skinny Fat at 13.9% BF 6'0 176. Long term Goal 205 12% Short term 190 12-13%. I was wondering if I should go on a bulk because I have no strength what so ever so I believe I don't have a "foundation" for muscle growth yet despite risking adding some fat I've done the research on nutrition and eating slightly over my maintenance, supplementation, and training. I just wanted to know if I am taking the right approach towards my goals?
    Attached Images

azkv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would say go with 5x5 program.
    it will give you the strength and size if you eat big and somewhat clean. after half a year in, cut it down to desired bf and you have a great start

PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey there dude!

Bulk Bulk Bulk
    The more muscle mass you will have the better you gonna look after cut hehe ...
    Jokes aside, I think you should go for a lean bulk and focus on getting bigger and leaner, your frame looks like can hold some weight so use it to your advantage peace

Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joeboy808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get animal at deadliest, squat, bench while eating clean.

Dennisporter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If building a physique is your goal then don't focus on strength. You don't need ridiculous weight to achieve the goals you described here. If you focus on strength you will be wasting time you could have spent focusing on your true goals which is building strength.

(I classify strength training as 6 reps or less and up to 8 on smaller body parts like your arms)

Focus on 12 to 20 reps. And not just getting them in but actually going to failure on each set. Focus on lifitng with intensity. Focus on the eccentric motion. Focus on the mind muscle connection.

You don't need to have a foundation for muscle growth. Just start building. Lifting heavy (6 rep range or less) is an ego shot unless your goal is to be stronger. But for your goals? Unnecessary.