Cresencio is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What is the most effective way to loss weight via diet and exercise.

I'm a big guy and recently i made a bet with my cousin that if i lost 100lbs in 4 months he would help me even more. I'm just looking for a effective way of lossing weight and fast.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Caloric deficit will be the key, which basically equates to eating less than you burn. Though we can probably simplify this even further...if your profile picture is recent, you can probably get away with eating healthier "clean" food and might not even have to count calories at all for now. Most likely that would end up putting you in a caloric deficit by default. However, if you do want to start counting calories, go to the Nutrition subforum and start reading...figure out how to estimate your total daily energy expenditure, and use that to determine an appropriate daily caloric intake.

100lbs in 4 months is a lot though. That's 25lbs per month, which is over 6lbs per week. If you shoot for a slower rate of weight loss than that, it'll be more sustainable and you'll be less likely to just put it all back on.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    100 pounds in four months is potentially dangerous in my book.

You're trying to build momentum here - it's not about sacrificing and eating four rice cakes a day, and running twenty miles, and then returning to the same old broke ass bad habits. It's about making sustainable lifestyle changes that set you up to lead a happy, healthy, and fulfilling life without sacrificing too much. Moderation!

Start off by eating less than you do now (even slightly), eating healthier than you do now (there is a whole nutrition section here that would be happy to answer your questions and has lots of good educational content in the stickies), and move more. I like to weight train 4 times per week, and on off days do some type of cardio (rower, going for a walk, pulling a sled) for cardiovascular health and recovery.

Small changes yield big results over time - be patient, enjoy the process, and do it because you want to.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Miracles have happened before, but my initial reaction to your attempt to lose 100lbs in just 4 months is to say that it will almost certainly result in you putting all of it back on, if you ever do lose it.

My suggestion to you is that you forget about your bet and drop the weight the right way.
    SLOW.

If your cousin knows anything about weight loss, and if he really wants to help you, he would never ask you to go about it this way. He's not really helping you, ya know?

You should aim at 1-2 lbs per week, with the first couple weeks losing probably more.
    Lots of information in the Nutrition and Lose Fat sections of the forum for you to look at.
    If you need help that is more specific, ask.
    There are many in here, myself included, who can help.

I lost 150 lbs myself.
    Others lost even more.
    Just sayin'

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    consume less energy than you expend
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

crueldeceiver is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Make sure to cut the carbs and stuff with protein. I always count my calorie intake. Right now, I'm doing 1000 cal per day. I also run every night for an hour. Slowly but surely, we will get there.

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to eat less than you expend, it's as simple as that. I highly recommend you re-evaluate your game plan. You shouldn't strive for unattainable goals. This is about making changes that will give you a better way of life. To many people try to change for the better and start off just like you, shooting for the moon and never stick to it. Remember, you didn't get overweight overnight and you will not get in shape overnight.