graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Labrada's Grape Super Charge Review: A Complete Pre-Workout

I was fortunate enough to score a logging opportunity with Labrada! I spent about a month workout through a 25 serving tub of their awesome pre-workout Super Charge! There are 10 (12 if separating BCAAs) excellently dosed active ingredients that round out a massive 27 gram scoop!

Souped Up Formula
    As briefly mentioned above, this formula is loaded! The profile is enormous and excellent, and it performs as expected! The huge profile features great doses of ergogenic aids like creatine monohyrdrate (5 g), beta alanine (2 g), and BCAAs (5 g 2:1:1). It has heavy doses of cell volumizers (2 g Hydromax glycerol and 2 g taurine) and an exciting NO booster citrulline nitrate (1 g)! The energy is delivered via 300 mg of caffeine and 40 mg of Advantra Z (50% synephrine) and the focus is delivered with 1.5 l-tyrosine and 1 mg of 1% Huperzine A. There are also some electrolytes and vitamins in the formula too. Super Charge is especially strong is delivering ergogenic aids and muscle volumizing ingredients; the energy/focus profile may not blow away those who are stim junkies. However, I think the stimulant dosing is at a great spot for maximizing exercise performance for the standard male lifter. I think the formula is very well-rounded and deserves a 10/10.

Super Charge's Formula

Super Charged Effects
    Labrada Super Charge is a heavyweight pre-workout that covers everything you could want out of a pre-workout: energy, pump, focus, and strength and endurance. Super Charge definitely had me super charged in the gym in my workout. The energy was great, though seemed a little more mellow than I expected. The energy was very sustaining though. There wasn't any crashing, and it was still powering me after workouts. I think the huge volume of the product slows the rate at which the stimulants hit. Nonetheless, the energy was great. The pumps were solid, very very full! The pumps were pretty long lasting as well. The best part was the consistency that Super Charge deliver muscle volumization. I could always count on not being flat when training on Super Charge. The consistent muscle swelling helped with mind-muscle connection in my opinion. Strength and endurance were on point too. Didn't experience any tingles from the beta-alanine dose since it is a little lower than the 3.2 grams that I usually supplement (though I think a lot of other users might experience tingles). Super Charge's performance is a high 9 out of 10.

Super Charge's grape flavor was decent. It did a solid job of disguising some of the bitter ingredient in that huge profile, which is a major plus. The flavor is pretty mild and what comes through more is the texture and sweetness of the glycerol. It's an experience I like, but it is something to be aware of. Taste is a solid 8/10.

The scoop is large and some of the ingredient aren't super soluble so the mixability of a scoop in 8 oz of water isn't perfect but not bad either. I generally stirred up SUPER CHARGE instead of shaking it, which I think avoids foaming, which can definitely happen with Super Charge.

Grape SUPER CHARGE

My final rating for SUPER CHARGE is a strong 9.7/10.
    Great formula and effects but runs a little expensive. Flavor and mixability get the job done.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

My reviews:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/graysonthacker

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by graysonthacker View Post
    I was fortunate enough to score a logging opportunity with Labrada! I spent about a month workout through a 25 serving tub of their awesome pre-workout Super Charge! There are 10 (12 if separating BCAAs) excellently dosed active ingredients that round out a massive 27 gram scoop!

Souped Up Formula
    As briefly mentioned above, this formula is loaded! The profile is enormous and excellent, and it performs as expected! The huge profile features great doses of ergogenic aids like creatine monohyrdrate (5 g), beta alanine (2 g), and BCAAs (5 g 2:1:1). It has heavy doses of cell volumizers (2 g Hydromax glycerol and 2 g taurine) and an exciting NO booster citrulline nitrate (1 g)! The energy is delivered via 300 mg of caffeine and 40 mg of Advantra Z (50% synephrine) and the focus is delivered with 1.5 l-tyrosine and 1 mg of 1% Huperzine A. There are also some electrolytes and vitamins in the formula too. Super Charge is especially strong is delivering ergogenic aids and muscle volumizing ingredients; the energy/focus profile may not blow away those who are stim junkies. However, I think the stimulant dosing is at a great spot for maximizing exercise performance for the standard male lifter. I think the formula is very well-rounded and deserves a 10/10.

Super Charge's Formula

Super Charged Effects
    Labrada Super Charge is a heavyweight pre-workout that covers everything you could want out of a pre-workout: energy, pump, focus, and strength and endurance. Super Charge definitely had me super charged in the gym in my workout. The energy was great, though seemed a little more mellow than I expected. The energy was very sustaining though. There wasn't any crashing, and it was still powering me after workouts. I think the huge volume of the product slows the rate at which the stimulants hit. Nonetheless, the energy was great. The pumps were solid, very very full! The pumps were pretty long lasting as well. The best part was the consistency that Super Charge deliver muscle volumization. I could always count on not being flat when training on Super Charge. The consistent muscle swelling helped with mind-muscle connection in my opinion. Strength and endurance were on point too. Didn't experience any tingles from the beta-alanine dose since it is a little lower than the 3.2 grams that I usually supplement (though I think a lot of other users might experience tingles). Super Charge's performance is a high 9 out of 10.

Super Charge's grape flavor was decent. It did a solid job of disguising some of the bitter ingredient in that huge profile, which is a major plus. The flavor is pretty mild and what comes through more is the texture and sweetness of the glycerol. It's an experience I like, but it is something to be aware of. Taste is a solid 8/10.

The scoop is large and some of the ingredient aren't super soluble so the mixability of a scoop in 8 oz of water isn't perfect but not bad either. I generally stirred up SUPER CHARGE instead of shaking it, which I think avoids foaming, which can definitely happen with Super Charge.

Grape SUPER CHARGE

My final rating for SUPER CHARGE is a strong 9.7/10.
    Great formula and effects but runs a little expensive. Flavor and mixability get the job done.
    I had a feeling you were gonna like this one and great job with the log as always and as for price
    I've seen it on some pretty good deals so that's the time to GRAB IT!!!

CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid write up, I too use a spoon or fork to stir up my pre-workout rather then shake it. With a 27 gram serving I am always using the stir method. Same goes out to all full dosed pres

The concentrates I shake because the powder amount is usually less then 10 grams.

Thanks again for taking the time brother!
    ▬▬۩ LABRADA NUTRITION REP ۩▬▬

Check out LABRADA @ http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lab/lab.htm

SMILE BIG - LIFT BIGGER - LIVE LARGER!

Please feel free to email me regarding any questions about Labrada branded products.

graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CoachChuckD View Post
    Solid write up, I too use a spoon or fork to stir up my pre-workout rather then shake it. With a 27 gram serving I am always using the stir method. Same goes out to all full dosed pres

The concentrates I shake because the powder amount is usually less then 10 grams.

Thanks again for taking the time brother!
    You got it, man!
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

My reviews:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/graysonthacker