Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196
Results 5,851 to 5,856 of 5856
    Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FawkinJuicy View Post
    Mirin'. Here I am stuck in EVGA 3080/3090 waiting list purgatory hell for over 3 months now lol.
    Dude, I got stupid lucky TBH. AT one time I had 2 3090s, lmao. It was an MSI, but I prefer eVGA or Asus, so I went to see if I could trade it with someone over at Hardforum and some good dude, just told me he sell me this eVGA I have now at MSRP and he only bought it off of Amazon so scalpers couldn't buy it. He sold it to me before Amazon even shipped it to him, and right when he got it, he shipped it me BRAND new at MSRP.

Retuned my MSI to Microcenter. If I would have known back in December it was going to get RELLY bad (was already bad then, but now it's on another level) I would have sold it to one of you guys at MSRP.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea it sucks, I bought a 5600x + m570 mobo for $490 but I don't have a video card. Debating to go the scalper route which is $500 over what I would get it for at microcenter if I were to stand outside all night before the store opened for several days. That isn't even a possibility for me since they open at 10AM and I have work at 8

Don't Treadmill On Me FawkinJuicy's Avatar
    FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At this point I'm just holding off on playing any new games until my number gets called on EVGA's waiting list. I've started playing Skyrim for the first time ever and have been enjoying that with my gaming time until all of this craziness blows over. I simply will not pay scalper prices on principle.

TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TugOfPeace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FawkinJuicy View Post
    At this point I'm just holding off on playing any new games until my number gets called on EVGA's waiting list. I've started playing Skyrim for the first time ever and have been enjoying that with my gaming time until all of this craziness blows over. I simply will not pay scalper prices on principle.
    I may line up tomorrow night at Microcenter, 10PM. Their Friday delivery truck was delayed and they usually have drops on Monday. If that doesn’t work, I’m just going to wait it out probably. The only game I’m looking forward to on PC this year is Diablo 2 and that isnt even graphics intensive so I may just get a crappy temporary gpu if I cant get an rtx by then.

Not only that but the only game I miss playing right now is WoW, which isnt even worth paying scalper prices for.

Mass effect remastered should hold me over for quite a while so fuk it

If I don’t get the card Monday, just going to return my 5600x and m570 motherboard

penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey brahs. noticed some of u had some trouble getting gpus so thought i'd share what's worked for me

1) EVGA b stock - this has dried up over the past month but typically this will drop a few hours (i refresh around 5pm-7pm CST) before midnight madness, or around 12pm CST the following day. you have about a 5 window to make a purchase. B stock prices have risen considerably but still within MSRP. to give you an idea, last week had $700 1080ti's and $1000 2080ti's.

2) if you have a microcenter in your state, join the microcenter discord and join the channel for the store locations near you. you can either camp out or wait for a midday drop to get posted. if you intend on arriving in-store for a midday drop, be prepared to gun it all the way to the microcenter

i no longer monitor twitch streams for drops on websites as everything is heavily botted and will be OOS by the time you open the link. i've seen people have luck with best buy drops but YMMV.

Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **** bros, thought I fried my new rig, lmao

Had everything up and running and went into bios and turned on XMP/DAOP or what ever the AMD equiv. is so my RAM could run at it's 3600 speed instead of 21300 it defautls at.

Well, it didn't like that, and I couldn't get it to post anything, just black screen but everything was running, just no picture.

So, googled some chit and found out clearing the CMOS should work, so i figured out how to do that and WALLA it reset my bios and was able to get into the BIOS no black screen anymore. Rest bios and changed the memory to run at 3200 instead of 2100 and that worked.

I was gonna chit my pants if I fuked up my PC.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs