JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500)

Anyone long term keto like me?

just wondering anyone here long term keto 1+ years curios on your body composition or did you go back to carbs or TKD or CKD ,

when people see or hear keto there picture fat lost or health and life but not muscle building ,
    Staying below 9% BF Year Round
    Ketosis Since - August / 14 / 2015
    Keto Expert
    IF
    1 Meal a day
    No Longer Doing Social Media Or Roaming Forums Often
    Display Picture Old And Not Up To Date
    New Instagram Not posting much as this time J.Banaitis

Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am not going as long as you right now (around 4 months in), but I have heard of many people using Keto while bulking.

I would say that you could test your tolerance to stay in Ketosis on your bulk and see how many carbs you can increase from <20g, and see. Some people experience ketosis in sub 50g so you might be able to throw some more carbs in your diet or even throw a refeed in which some have found effective.

If you are planning to do it, I would say that you should just play around with your macros and see how you feel.
    Donate to St. Jude: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173739861&page=1

Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173801781

JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Bodybuild3 View Post
    I am not going as long as you right now (around 4 months in), but I have heard of many people using Keto while bulking.

I would say that you could test your tolerance to stay in Ketosis on your bulk and see how many carbs you can increase from <20g, and see. Some people experience ketosis in sub 50g so you might be able to throw some more carbs in your diet or even throw a refeed in which some have found effective.

If you are planning to do it, I would say that you should just play around with your macros and see how you feel.

I bulkd on keto , what you normally do is TKD carbs pre workout only , if your eating more carbs your not bulking on keto , I got zero results on a 6 month bulk put on more fat than anything so I went to carbs for 3 months packs on size than cut again on keto
    Keto Expert
    IF
    1 Meal a day

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    roughly 7 months keto now for me...

had a cheat day here and there, def bulked up on keto, carbs just tore up my stomach
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bodybuild3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JonBana View Post
    I bulkd on keto , what you normally do is TKD carbs pre workout only , if your eating more carbs your not bulking on keto , I got zero results on a 6 month bulk put on more fat than anything so I went to carbs for 3 months packs on size than cut again on keto
    I heard for a keto bulk, you goal should be to hit your protein goal, keep the carbs below 20, and only use fat to fill in calories after meeting the protein/carb req.
    Donate to St. Jude: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173739861&page=1

Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173801781

dannylez4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JonBana View Post
    just wondering anyone here long term keto 1+ years curios on your body composition or did you go back to carbs or TKD or CKD ,

when people see or hear keto there picture fat lost or health and life but not muscle building ,
    I've been on Keto since November and planning to stay on it for the rest of my life.
    The first 3 months was cutting. Been bulking since January.
    I didn't lose any performance at all. In 2 months I put 60 lbs on my bench, 70 on my squat and 85 on my DL while gaining 12 lbs and about 1% body fat. Granted, I'm pretty small (144 lbs) for my height (5'9) so these are most likely some sort of newb gains although I didn't progress nearly this smoothly on carbs.
    Carb up (TKD, CKD) doesn't make me any fuller or stronger. In fact I feel sleepy after ingesting carb. This one time I ate so much carb that the next day felt like coming down on MDMA. But I do eat carb often now as preparing food gets tiring sometimes.
    I sleep better, my sternum and abs no longer shake every night around bed time, my nocturia also subsided. I can go to the gym anytime without worrying about being hungry or low blood sugar, etc...
    Last edited by dannylez4l; 04-20-2017 at 01:02 PM.

Bearlolz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearlolz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearlolz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearlolz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearlolz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearlolz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearlolz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearlolz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearlolz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearlolz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bearlolz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    add me on MFP: bearzzr

lost 30 lbs since 1/20 (officially 30 lbs down on 4/20 blaze it day)

Kevgamble85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevgamble85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevgamble85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevgamble85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevgamble85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevgamble85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevgamble85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevgamble85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevgamble85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevgamble85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kevgamble85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On keto for over 2 years. To be honest I seem to gain a lot easier on it.

Originally Posted by Kevgamble85 View Post
    On keto for over 2 years. To be honest I seem to gain a lot easier on it.
    that's good ,
    Keto Expert
    IF
    1 Meal a day

Registered User VinitineFitness's Avatar
    VinitineFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bearlolz View Post
    add me on MFP: bearzzr

lost 30 lbs since 1/20 (officially 30 lbs down on 4/20 blaze it day)
    Nicely done, I started at about a similar time and down a little more than 30 pounds also
    "Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations."