callum1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bumps on shoulder - pics added

I have been lifting dumbells at home for the last few months and I have noticed bumps on both shoulders and dips on my shoulders too.

I'm thinking is it from lifting or due to posture?
    Is it AC discolation? But there's no discomfort and I have full range of motion.

Anyway I can remove these bumps?
    Click on my profile on here and see my most recent pics, I've uploaded 6. Let me know your thoughts on what it looks like and what I can do and if its okay to lift again, I just don want to make the bumps any worse but ideally they go down if possible? Cheers boys.

Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10) Szyszak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by callum1111 View Post
    I have been lifting dumbells at home for the last few months and I have noticed bumps on both shoulders and dips on my shoulders too.

I'm thinking is it from lifting or due to posture?
    Is it AC discolation? But there's no discomfort and I have full range of motion.

Anyway I can remove these bumps?
    Click on my profile on here and see my most recent pics, I've uploaded 6. Let me know your thoughts on what it looks like and what I can do and if its okay to lift again, I just don want to make the bumps any worse but ideally they go down if possible? Cheers boys.
    Your shoulders look terrible depressed. Look at your clavicles, they should be upslope but in your case they are dropped down so much. It can cause number of things most common are :
    -constant tigtness in upper traps (it's protective tension should be never stretch out since this muslce is already stretched out and your body does everything to regain stability in that region)
    -tingling in hands
    -muscles weakness and easily fatigue
    - AC joint problem
    - shoulder problem

number of things tho. You should start really strenghtening your upper traps. Modified shrug / over head / wall slides -- > that's the exercises for you.
    For the time of correcting it, you shouldnt do any pull ups, deadlifts, holding heavy weights, any exercise which lower your shoulders even more