Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Need help!!

Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You totally looked like you belonged on that stage! And your SMILE! OMG, you looked like you were at ease and having fun. . . SOOH important! (Not everyone can nail that. . . I was at the Arnold Classic and Dallas McCarver SUCKED at that particular piece - his smile looked so forced and fake all the time, it was actually distracting. Cedric McMillan, on the other hand, had a face and a smile at peace, like he could hold any pose all day long and love it. You remind me of that. Grace.)

AWESOME job, Kitpapa!!!
    I am stronger than my strongest excuse!

Current ORM BP: 163 | OHP: 119 | Squat: 198 | Deads: 262
    Current Goal BP: 165 | OHP: 125 | Squat: 225 | Deads: 265
    TSJGR Goals BP: 1.5xBW | OHP: 205 | Squat: 1.5xBW | Deads: 315+


    Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173058501&p=1474053281#post1474053281

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tpocalicious View Post
    You totally looked like you belonged on that stage! And your SMILE! OMG, you looked like you were at ease and having fun. . . SOOH important! (Not everyone can nail that. . . I was at the Arnold Classic and Dallas McCarver SUCKED at that particular piece - his smile looked so forced and fake all the time, it was actually distracting. Cedric McMillan, on the other hand, had a face and a smile at peace, like he could hold any pose all day long and love it. You remind me of that. Grace.)

AWESOME job, Kitpapa!!!
    What a compliment...I'm blushing!

Honestly I just found out theres a NQ npc even closer to home (40min drive) at the end of May and am so tempted to hit the stage again. The classes are less costly in general and my only extra expense would be the tan. Good thing is I have until May 20th to decide. Hmmmmmm...ya never know!! Just maybe I'll do it
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tpocalicious View Post
    Y! And your SMILE! OMG, you looked like you were at ease and having fun. . . SOOH important! (Not everyone can nail that
    ^^ this ^^

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kitpapa View Post
    What a compliment...I'm blushing!

Honestly I just found out theres a NQ npc even closer to home (40min drive) at the end of May and am so tempted to hit the stage again. The classes are less costly in general and my only extra expense would be the tan. Good thing is I have until May 20th to decide. Hmmmmmm...ya never know!! Just maybe I'll do it
    I see you looking down the rabbit hole I went down! I just wanted to do 1 show. All of a sudden, it was 3 years, 10 shows, and 7 states later before I took a break!
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProYeo View Post
    I see you looking down the rabbit hole I went down! I just wanted to do 1 show. All of a sudden, it was 3 years, 10 shows, and 7 states later before I took a break!
    Haha IKR?! Tbh I have to think srs about finances. I also want to see how my legs and azz change in the next 4 weeks with the new workout I'm doing. I'm one for challenges and deadline goals. I don't mind waiting til October, but I truly like being up there. Not to mentiom where I live is very close to PA. In laws live in Pitt so I'm there a lot, SIL in michigan, one in north charleston sc where juniors is, etc. I do have to work around the kids sports and 4h stuff so even if I qualified for juniors I couldn't have gone bc the kids need me. Plus I like to extend these things for family vacas, and if family allows us to stay then the only expense is driving lol
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha IKR?! Tbh I have to think srs about finances.
    I did a lot of flying and hotels which made it very difficult. But yeah, extending the trips is always something I did since I hit San Diego, Vegas, and Miami. Never really was able to travel before, so I tried to do what I could. Doing numerous shows has ups and downs. On the one hand, gains get limited by your preps. But in the 3 years I competed, I always was able to make noticeable gains - not what I could have done without competing, but I definitely made progress. On the other hand though, each time I prepped, it got a bit easier, I learned exactly how I responded, and I was able to dial in better. All of that experience adds up quickly!
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

I did a lot of flying and hotels which made it very difficult. But yeah, extending the trips is always something I did since I hit San Diego, Vegas, and Miami. Never really was able to travel before, so I tried to do what I could. Doing numerous shows has ups and downs. On the one hand, gains get limited by your preps. But in the 3 years I competed, I always was able to make noticeable gains - not what I could have done without competing, but I definitely made progress. On the other hand though, each time I prepped, it got a bit easier, I learned exactly how I responded, and I was able to dial in better. All of that experience adds up quickly!
    Exactly! Thats so how I feel! I ended up coming in w my tummy distended so I know how I react to that particular peak week strategy.
    Thru out this prep I was able to continue to go up in weights. So that felt good. I'm changing up my gym strategy to see how that goes!
    Not to mention this contest at the end of may....the order of go is BB then figure, so the day will not be as miserably long bc we go before bikini. It took between 4 nd 5 hours for figure to get on stage both for prejudgr and finals saturday. Was a bit nerve wracking bc our bodes are constantly changing in that time!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow! See the only way I soldier through a competition prep is by telling myself "it's ok, once this is over you can have whatever you want". So when the competition is over, I make up for every sacrifice I made. Plus I HATE and I mean HATE measuring everything I eat, so after competition, I'll be cooking and saying to myself "well look at that, I am going to add this to my dinner and I don't have to measure and weigh it, gawd I love this!" Psychologically, it literally takes me a year of cooking and eating without measuring anything before I get over how much I hate it and want to do it again.

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Wow! See the only way I soldier through a competition prep is by telling myself "it's ok, once this is over you can have whatever you want". So when the competition is over, I make up for every sacrifice I made. Plus I HATE and I mean HATE measuring everything I eat, so after competition, I'll be cooking and saying to myself "well look at that, I am going to add this to my dinner and I don't have to measure and weigh it, gawd I love this!" Psychologically, it literally takes me a year of cooking and eating without measuring anything before I get over how much I hate it and want to do it again.
    I really didn't deprive myself of anything this past time so I didn't feel like that at all
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Same here. Got the bug which led to 10 years of non stop back to back shows.

Yeah don't do this^^...

Congrats Kit you look stunning. It's a great experience and so glad you enjoyed it!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post

Yeah don't do this^^...

Congrats Kit you look stunning. It's a great experience and so glad you enjoyed it!
    Thanks!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post

Yeah don't do this^^...
    Ha ha!! Wow!!! Yeah, definitely didn't do 10!
    It'll be interesting to see if the bug bites again after the next one tho

Ha ha!! Wow!!! Yeah, definitely didn't do 10!
    It'll be interesting to see if the bug bites again after the next one tho
    Its like tattoos...or Pringles.... lmao

All I am certain of is I am hitting the gym HARD! and my weight has normalized at a small gain from contest day so I'm happy. I feel bad for these women who gain 10+ pounds in a week or two after contest. That's bad planning, or coaching
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

I feel bad for these women who gain 10+ pounds in a week or two after contest. That's bad planning, or coaching
    Cough... I wouldn't know anything about that... cough....

SweetEsquire will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetEsquire will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetEsquire will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetEsquire will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetEsquire will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetEsquire will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetEsquire will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetEsquire will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetEsquire will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetEsquire will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetEsquire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm late to the party, but you looked AMAZING!!! You should definitely be proud of yourself!!

Cough... I wouldn't know anything about that... cough....
    Please don't take offense. I really meant that as a comment about horrible tricks ppl use cutting water completely or only eating like 1k calories.

Thanks SWEET!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Please don't take offense. I really meant that as a comment about horrible tricks ppl use cutting water completely or only eating like 1k calories.

Thanks SWEET!
    LOL I didn't take offense, it's entirely my fault if the week after competition I stuff my face like a chipmunk preparing for winter.

It isn't exactly surprising to me that, by doing that, I regain all my weight very quickly.

LOL I didn't take offense, it's entirely my fault if the week after competition I stuff my face like a chipmunk preparing for winter.

It isn't exactly surprising to me that, by doing that, I regain all my weight very quickly.
    Yeah I did that for 2 meals. Good lord I was stuffed
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Hey where did my chipmunk go???

savmom22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) savmom22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) savmom22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) savmom22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) savmom22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) savmom22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) savmom22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) savmom22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) savmom22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) savmom22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) savmom22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You looked great up there and your posing looked really good! Nice job!

Originally Posted by savmom22 View Post
    You looked great up there and your posing looked really good! Nice job!
    Thanks. Gotta keep practicing back pose...HEELS TOGETHER!!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey where did my chipmunk go???
    I'm here.

Darn it mods, what can you possibly find wrong in this pic?

Thanks. Gotta keep practicing back pose...HEELS TOGETHER!!
    You're actually not doing too bad on the back pose. Heels together, toes out a bit, act like your trying to screw your feet into the ground to the outside to drive your quad sweep outwards. Knees and ankles will feel that strain.

It looks like you have good shoulder rotation. Some of the other girls aren't doing themselves any good. Back pose isn't a front pose turned around, lol. You are rotating your upper body back a bit, which is good. On the back pose, the shoulders need to be rotated toward the judges for maximum width and to not look hunched.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I'm here.

Lmao. You always come thru, cass
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

You're actually not doing too bad on the back pose. Heels together, toes out a bit, act like your trying to screw your feet into the ground to the outside to drive your quad sweep outwards. Knees and ankles will feel that strain.

It looks like you have good shoulder rotation. Some of the other girls aren't doing themselves any good. Back pose isn't a front pose turned around, lol. You are rotating your upper body back a bit, which is good. On the back pose, the shoulders need to be rotated toward the judges for maximum width and to not look hunched.
    Ok so that ^^ is something I wondered about lol. Good to know I'm trying to do the shoulders correctly

SY: must have something to do with the niuts in her mouth......

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID......

Lol I'm sorry I had to. I kill me
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

SY: must have something to do with the niuts in her mouth......

Apparently during a....argument for lack of better word....with my horse on saturday I pulled my groin. Both sides. I went to do squats today and WHAM had to stop. Terrible pain. Could do donkey kicks, glute bridge, and lying ham curl no prob but no way to squats. Anyone deal with this during prep? What did you do? I am going to do the contest at the end of may if I can, financially.
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Apparently during a....argument for lack of better word....with my horse on saturday I pulled my groin. Both sides. I went to do squats today and WHAM had to stop. Terrible pain. Could do donkey kicks, glute bridge, and lying ham curl no prob but no way to squats. Anyone deal with this during prep? What did you do? I am going to do the contest at the end of may if I can, financially.
    Ah yes, that's one thing about contest prep, you need to seriously go out of your way not to get yourself injured in any way. Not just because an injury can set you back in your training significantly, but also because in a depleted state you are more likely to get injured than you would usually be.

Ah yes, that's one thing about contest prep, you need to seriously go out of your way not to get yourself injured in any way. Not just because an injury can set you back in your training significantly, but also because in a depleted state you are more likely to get injured than you would usually be.
    Well it was either fight like hell to stay on him or get a concussion From falling lol. Figured the groin pull was better

Edit but considering there's not much going on in my brain maybe I chose wrong LOL
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT