bariallen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Don't know what to do

Hey, I'm 152 lbs and 5'8 ft.
    I want to gain some muscle mass and to have good abs, but in the same time I dont want to not gain fat, I even want to burn some down belly fat.
    I work at the gym 3-4 times a week, and in the days I'm not I often do interval training.
    My nutrition is pretty good, I eat enough protein, carbs and stay away from junk food.
    I don't know if to go for a diet to burn the little belly fat, but to have problem to gain muscle mass,
    or to do Mass program and gain good muscle mass, but to gain fat mass too(that I don't want).
    TNX for help

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Recomp

Follow a decent progressive resistance programme, eat at/slightly under TDEE, hit minimum protein and fat targets within a widely nutritious diet and be patient

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Recomp

Follow a decent progressive resistance programme, eat at/slightly under TDEE, hit minimum protein and fat targets within a widely nutritious diet and be patient
    Thanks man, I found this program called: Build Muscle & Lose Fat Simultaneously? In this site.
    Do you think its good?

Hexomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hexomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    While its not impossible to do its just semi hard and need to follow a rigid diet and training program strictly. Brother in law did it well but he avoided sugar entirely except in fruit. Anyways if i were you id flip a coin with either side being bulk or shred and when it lands youll know which one you wanted it to be and your choice is made or you wanted it to be the other and wam same deal choice is made. Btw im new too slightly by afew hours. Welcome breh you gon make it

Originally Posted by Hexomorph View Post
    While its not impossible to do its just semi hard and need to follow a rigid diet and training program strictly. Brother in law did it well but he avoided sugar entirely except in fruit. Anyways if i were you id flip a coin with either side being bulk or shred and when it lands youll know which one you wanted it to be and your choice is made or you wanted it to be the other and wam same deal choice is made. Btw im new too slightly by afew hours. Welcome breh you gon make it
    Thanks man, gl to you too