Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ThePoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThePoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    To be fair as good as it sounds for everyone to pull their own weight, you have to acknowledge that there is an actual percentage of the population unable to do so and will need lifelong assistance. That doesnt excuse these lazy fukers from milking the system, that is the fat that needs to be trimmed, but a little help and assistance can go along way from lifting people up out of poverty even to the lowest middle class where they can actually fend for themselves.

I am example of it, parents were poor as fuk, mother worked in fast food and father hopped around AV install jobs. I got assistance going to community college, I set myself up for uni which we had to pay a good portion for after grants, almost done paying it all back and havent touched any assistance since. If I simply had to pull my own weight I would probably still be taking college courses part time while working full time plus OT to make a living for myself. The taxes I pay back over my lifetime will far exceed what little money it took for the state to pay for my CC and whatever little grants I got for uni.
    The only people who need lifelong assistance are the mentally ill and disabled.

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThePoz View Post
    The only people who need lifelong assistance are the mentally ill and disabled.
    Correct.
    XB1 GT: Xx nRAG3D xX
    Destiny