Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile My CL Promore Review (Cinnamon Bun and Orange Cream Pop)

Hey guys! So after a year or two of using ON gold standard whey protein (chocolate) I got really sick of the chocolate flavor so I decided to mix it up a bit and try something new. Saw the BOGO 50% off sale for Promore and heard lots of good reviews on the forum so I decided to give it a try! I ordered the Cinnamon Bun and Orange Cream Pop flavor and overall I thought the Cinnamon Bun was my favorite.

Forgive me for the bad photo attached, I can't really take a good picture because my blender bottle is black lol. I also don't know why I took the picture through the cap LOL. fail..

Cinnamon Bun Flavor:

Taste - 10/10 - I REALLY enjoyed drinking this shake for a couple reasons. For one, Iíve never tried a different protein shake flavor other than chocolate so to try this was really refreshing. Also, I think they nailed the flavor down pretty well. I canít compare it to any other cinnamon bun flavored protein shakes though because Iíve never had anything else but chocolate.

Consistency - 10/10 was spot on, not very thick or very thin, just right. Tasted kinda like the icing on the doughy part of a cinnamon roll to me . Had a great texture all around

Mixability- 10/10 - I used about 9-10 oz of milk with 1 full scoop of the protein and shook it for about a minute in my blender bottle. Had no problems whatsoever with clumping. I usually blend things in my vitamix blender just so I can avoid clumps but knowing that I can do it in my blender bottle now makes it a lot easier and more convenient. Not gonna lie though, I did have to wait a couple mins for the bubbles/foaming to go down because it had a lot after blending it. Not a big deal for me though.

Packaging - 9.9/10 - Had to dock off .1 points because my scooper was all the way in the bottom of the tub lul.

Overall - 10/10 - This would be my go-to protein for now .

Orange Cream Pop: Brief review

Taste - 8/10 - Although I enjoyed the shake, I canít say it beats the Cinnamon Bun flavor . This flavor was a little too sweet for me but the texture felt just right. Iíve never had an Orange Cream Pop so I canít really comment on how well it duplicates that flavor.

Mixability - 10/10 - I used about 8 oz of whole milk for this one and did the same procedure of shaking it in the blender bottle for about a minute. Like the Cinnamon Bun, it did foam a bit so I had to wait a couple mins for it to settle before drinking it but itís no big deal imo. No clumping at all

Overall - 8/10 - Not my favorite but it is definitely very tasty

P.S. I don't usually do reviews so sorry if it's a little lacking haha. Pretty new to this forum .

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awww yea, glad to hear you enjoyed it. It's definitely tasty and a huge step up coming from ON.
    Controlled Labs Rep

★★★★★FREE SAMPLES OF OUR TOP PRODUCTS HERE★★★★★:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171098571

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoyalRyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Awww yea, glad to hear you enjoyed it. It's definitely tasty and a huge step up coming from ON.
    I don't think I'm ever gonna go back to chocolate lol. I find these types of flavors much more enjoyable to drink .