Thread: Too skinny :(

ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Too skinny :(

hello guys
    i am 19 year old and 1,72metre and 46KG
    i start going to the gym since 20days
    and my goal is to gain more Weight
    i start my day with this breakfest :
    50g oat with milk and spoon of honey + a chokolcat cacke
    i go to the gym after that i comeback to home at 12:00 and have lunch like this :
    (pasta or rice ) + 2 eggs
    and at 15:30 i eat :
    Omelette ( 3/4 eggs )
    and at 18:00 i eat Local dish a made by Ground wheat
    and at dinner i eat anything they make in home
    i eat like that every day since i start going to the gym
    but i think it's not enough
    what i can add ?
    ps : i can't eat fruits so dont add fruits :v
    and thanks guys

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    At your height and weight you need to see a doctor. Nobody should be giving you advice on the internet until you get medically evaluated.

ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZeuXx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    At your height and weight you need to see a doctor. Nobody should be giving you advice on the internet until you get medically evaluated.
    every doctor i ask they say i am fine
    and i have a good health
    and i can do sports and every thing good
    but i am to skinny

10Belko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Chicken, Potatoes, chocolate Milk, Cereal as a snack if you don't know how to cook and your parents/wife/maid are gone. Also, go on the internet and find a recipe for making some vegetables like Peppers/onions/broc**** so you get the other nutrients your body needs. Eat these foods and eat as much as you possibly can of it.

Lift heavy using compound exercises like Squats, Deadlifts, Bench press. Working out will get you hungry and your body will beg you for food. If you're not lifting right you won't get hungry and you wont eat and you won't gain weight.

I went from 150 pounds at 6 feet to 185 pounds doing this.