Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jesusxchrist View Post
    He didn't fall down. He walked to the ropes after chokeslamming Strowman then made a face as if he was saying "Aw fuk I forgot now I have to take a spear, dammit"
    Am I the only one to think that was kayfab?

It was planned for him to cringe. He basically cringed because he turned his attention off Reigns to strowman and knew Reigns was behind him about to attack and knew he ****ed up.
    thats the way I took the cringe.
    *The one and only, "Rated R superstar!"

*Wiggers:BIGGEST losers around.*

*Max bench 375 at a bodyweight of 179. Rep 225 18 times. Going for the record in my weight class for my state for max bench(168-181).*

**NO HOMO'S PM ME. I WILL NEG YOU TO HELL AND REPORT YOU. (Serious and no homo)**

CHRIS BENOIT 1967-2007. MAY YOU ROT IN HELL YOU COWARDLY HEARTLESS BASTARD.

BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Taker looks horrible, hopefully the BIG DOG puts him down for good at mania.
    KING BRADY crew - Founder/CEO
    #MAGA

cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by my_whey View Post
    Am I the only one to think that was kayfab?

It was planned for him to cringe. He basically cringed because he turned his attention off Reigns to strowman and knew Reigns was behind him about to attack and knew he ****ed up.
    thats the way I took the cringe.
    What you described is exactly what happened.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Beat Battletoads @ age 8 Thai_Clinch's Avatar
    Thai_Clinch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thai_Clinch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thai_Clinch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thai_Clinch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thai_Clinch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thai_Clinch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thai_Clinch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thai_Clinch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thai_Clinch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thai_Clinch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thai_Clinch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As some of us said over the last few WM's....it's not about the wrestling or the storylines really. It's just a spectacle anymore. The matches mean nothing almost.

-It's about the Undertaker's mystique of being unstoppable at mania
    -The yearly HHH program
    -The celebrities they have involved
    -Trying to involve everyone on the roster by having the "battle royal"
    -Musical guests
    -old names coming back. Rock, Stone Cold, HBK, etc.

the main event is about 2 guys that are part time and one that is about to call it a career after 15 min. of glory again.

it's basically just something to watch on a sunday night.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Always pick 6 Crew

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold