Brandong98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Can I use PhD diet whey protein as meal replacement

So far I've been using it to replace breakfast and lunch to lose weight, followed by a low carb dinner, is this good for weight loss or should I use a meal replacement? So far I'm not feeling hunger for 6 hours after taking the shake so it seems to be working lol also take omega 3 and cla and thermopure throughout the day any advice would be great I started my weight loss journey a week ago at 285 pounds and now currently 275,( got to love water weight right ) but yeah as I'm a novice nutritionist any advice would be great

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    buddy you're more than a "novice" nutritionist if you don't know whether or not reducing calories and protein shakes are "good for weight loss."

Protein shakes are used to meet your protein macros, they lack the complex nutrients found in whole foods and should not be used as "meal replacements."
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe replace one meal with protein powder but I wouldn't do it for more. Whole foods have the micronutrients your body wants. Protein shakes and meal replacements lack those micros.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Brandong98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    THanks man instead of a smart arse reply you actually gave me reassurance yeah I usually only have it for breakfast or brunch, then whole foods for lunch and dinner, but it's still a decent meal replacement considering it's filling me up right?

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Brandong98 View Post
    THanks man instead of a smart arse reply you actually gave me reassurance yeah I usually only have it for breakfast or brunch, then whole foods for lunch and dinner, but it's still a decent meal replacement considering it's filling me up right?
    Just think of protein powder as a liquid steak, chicken, pork or fish. It's not magic, if it's working for you then keep at it for as long as you can/want.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com