BrittanyAnnl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Test Bosters for Women

I am looking to try out a test booster. I am getting ready to go into prep and before I do, I want to try and add a little more size.

My coach adjusted my macros a couple of months ago and he has me on eating about 35g of fat which I know has dropped my natural test levels based on my body's reaction.

So ladies, has anyone tried a test booster that they had good results with? I don't need to know why I shouldn't take them. I just want to hear from women or guys who know women who have tried them and had good results, or bad results from the ones they have tried out.

THANKS IN ADVANCE! I am currently 140 lbs, 15% BF and have been hovering here for weeks.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is tricky because a lot of them aren't going to do anything at all for women. Women have test, but it's not produced the same way and most of the studies for testosterone increase are done on men. What you want to do is find one that has ingredients that will be beneficial for both men and women. So I'd probably push you more in the direction of test boosters that lean more towards "natural anabolic" than simply "test booster." For example, ashwagandha is present in some test boosters and natty anabolics...that's a great cortisol modulator and has performance benefits. Anacyclus is another cool ingredient that finds its way into test boosters/natty anabolics since it has testosterone and libido benefits in men...at the very least, it'll boost your appetite. Longjack (preferably LJ100) has benefits for women as well as men, you'll probably notice a libido benefit as well as stress reduction and better sense of well-being off that.

And obviously fix your macros. 35g of fat is low for someone at 140lbs. And at 15% body fat, you'd be in a good spot to bulk if you have enough time to do that before your show...that's really going to be the best way to put on muscle.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

BrittanyAnnl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excellent advice. Thanks so much. I'll give your suggestion a try. I feel like 35g is way too low as well. I'll bring it up to my coach.

ibanezman2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Be careful when taking things labeled as test boosters as it is unlikely but possible that it may contain a steroid or an unwanted hormonal compound. Also, a test booster wont do jack for you. Just saying.