Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NMS3 View Post
    not what MGTOW is lol. They just choose to refrain from attaching to women because of their sloot behavior actually. Conplete opposite of FA phaggots
    that might be the official "definition" but in real use, its actually like 99% rotcels/incels/and cope.

real slayers dont cry on the internet about women. goodlookingloser even said dont listen to dudes on the internet with like 20k posts on a forum on how to get women lol. cuz 9/10 its a rotter who lived his life in fantasy. its like the blind leading the blind

dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    that might be the official "definition" but in real use, its actually like 99% rotcels/incels/and cope.

real slayers dont cry on the internet about women. goodlookingloser even said dont listen to dudes on the internet with like 20k posts on a forum on how to get women lol. cuz 9/10 its a rotter who lived his life in fantasy. its like the blind leading the blind
    Repped on rc. Exactly what i said. I joined the forum thinking it was full of alpha bks and like minded slayers. Lmao. Nope. Did a quick 180 out of there. Even made a thread about it.
    *Ass>Boobs Crew*Ass Eaters Anonymous*Heavy Metal Crew*Guitar Crew*Always Rawdog Crew*Blue Eyes Master Race Crew*Positive Crew*

just fukking LOL@ "legday"

We're all gonna make it

I do not fear this new challenge. Rather, like a true warrior i will rise to meet it.

Theres a 350% chance that this is a troll post.

nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alpha in theory, copecels in practice.
    �767 crew 6/26/2014 never forget�

Tradie of the medical field

**Positive Crew**

**Humble Crew**

@registeredflexoffender

Lay down and rot boyo joshewwah's Avatar
    joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its the plan boyo

Leftism = cucks majority of men, disarming them and weakening them = unable to defend western civilisation
    MGTOW = makes minority of men out casted and hide away, prioritising themselves and not society = unable to defend western civilisation

Literally left and right there's chit happening

this will be fun to watch
    50% chance my post is not srs

Brb in the train
    Tfw see couples holding hands together, smiling and happy
    Tfw the only thing im holding is the handle
    Tfw no gf
    feelsbadman

ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by youngarab View Post
    You look back at every girl you dated and realize it was just wasted time and money. Sure theirs some good memories but it just hindered us from self improvement. And a week after they break it off with you they're slurping up tyrone and fernando. The only time I think a relationship is beneficial is if your S/O lifts you up and makes you a better person. But that's rare. I've never had it happen . Even when I dated non single mom's around my age it was hardly any different. Constant nagging ...etc

I also stay away from Fwb. Morals aside that's how most of my brahs ended up as peasants paying child support and being depressed. Knocked up a Fwb and now paying a percentage of their check for no reason .Stds have always scared me too.

luckily pops is an attorney so I don't have that problem. i get checked after every sloot srs. oh well that's life son.

fukk it
    bench 275x6 incline DB 105x10 incline bench 225x10 deadlift: 495X4 ATG squat 315x10
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Team Manlet**
    ┌∩┐(︺︹︺)┌∩┐Men Going Their Own Way Crew ➥

AlienUnseen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlienUnseen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlienUnseen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlienUnseen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlienUnseen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlienUnseen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlienUnseen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlienUnseen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlienUnseen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlienUnseen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlienUnseen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I bang chicks on the regular and even I believe in the principles of MGTOW.

Let's be real though most of the guys who are MGTOW are a bunch of cuck virgins... the miscer lay down and rot type.

Anyways the rest of us realized what women are and use them for exactly what we want the hole and dinner and keep it moving. This is what men do. We suck it up and keep it moving, not whining like women do and making groups and chit to cry...

ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jizzfarmer View Post
    Didn't realize MGTOW involved going celibate and just NCing women completely. I thought it was just about avoiding marriage and relationships and sht.
    what?? its not about celibacy. tf?

its just doing your own sh*t when u want to and avoiding marriage. and if u can't bear, being IN CONTROL of ur relationship and have a bail out strategy . that's suicide just completely avoiding women. then thats just ful blown FA.

me personally I have zero interests in relationships. annoying af to me. always thought of it that way since hs
    bench 275x6 incline DB 105x10 incline bench 225x10 deadlift: 495X4 ATG squat 315x10
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Team Manlet**
    ┌∩┐(︺︹︺)┌∩┐Men Going Their Own Way Crew ➥

-TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000)
    70% of MGTOW are incels being sent there own way lol

the other 30% are guys who have been cucked hard

Just have fun with a woman until it no longer becomes pleasurable for you, then on to the next one.

No need to have a whole movement dedicated to it, a lot of it is cringe worthy + circle jerking.

Sizzurp007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sizzurp007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sizzurp007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sizzurp007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sizzurp007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sizzurp007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sizzurp007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sizzurp007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sizzurp007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sizzurp007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sizzurp007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    MGTOW in theory is OK. But the reality is it is a group/mechanism for beta fat socially awkward men to flock to so they can feel better about themselves.

That said, it is no secret more intelligent humans don't reproduce as much and reproduce later in life where you have these neanderthal muslims popping out 19 kids by age 24.
    Clearly this is going to water-down the gene pool and eventually overtake some more civilized intelligent societies.
    However, I don't see it getting anywhere NEAR that far in my lifetime and that certain breed of people is more than likely going to blow themselves all up anyways so yeah. Shouldn't be an issue.

joonbee128 is just really nice. (+1000) joonbee128 is just really nice. (+1000) joonbee128 is just really nice. (+1000) joonbee128 is just really nice. (+1000) joonbee128 is just really nice. (+1000) joonbee128 is just really nice. (+1000) joonbee128 is just really nice. (+1000) joonbee128 is just really nice. (+1000) joonbee128 is just really nice. (+1000) joonbee128 is just really nice. (+1000) joonbee128 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is for all the CUCKS out there. I have extremely high testosterone levels and quality genetics. I am incredibly strong, have nicely hanging balls and a thick German Dink (u mirin?). I also have a very low voice and an extremely hairy bush on my pubic region. These are all hallmarks of testosterone levels that are high. I also have good looks, this is something I know that I am good in. Some say that the ability to convince women to have sex with you is the main indicator of being Alpha, but I disagree. I'm not able to convince anyone of anything and I'm the most ALPHA MALE that I know.

So you haters can fuk right off because having sex doesn't mean anything, I'm still more Alpha than you. Cuck.

alphagorilla is a name known to all. (+5000) alphagorilla is a name known to all. (+5000) alphagorilla is a name known to all. (+5000) alphagorilla is a name known to all. (+5000) alphagorilla is a name known to all. (+5000) alphagorilla is a name known to all. (+5000) alphagorilla is a name known to all. (+5000) alphagorilla is a name known to all. (+5000) alphagorilla is a name known to all. (+5000) alphagorilla is a name known to all. (+5000) alphagorilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I swear, the only phaggots that care about MGTOW are the same phaggots that can't get laid.

If you're getting laid and have a proper thinking brain, you would not even give a fuk.
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]

I will improve myself everyday till I die or it kills me...

Success is my duty

KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Like the MGTOW cucks had a chance at procreating anyway.
    *Watching Zyzz Chatroulette Videos Is My Preworkout Crew*
    *2016 Presidential Election Thread Crew - "Hold. The. Line"*
    *Coloured Jeans & Glowing Teens Crew*
    *Some Contact On Life Crew*
    *14 Words Crew*

GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Roosh V looks like a terrorist, I would never listen to that retard. Anyways MGTOW is garbage. All it does is just promote anti-social and anti-family sentiments. There is nothing wrong with wanting to have a kid and a nice wife. There is some compromise to having a family, but there is always compromise for anything. It's simple, if you're sh*t, you get sh*t women on par with your level. Honorable men get honorable women. You always get paid what you're worth. Only the weaker men don't get to have offspring and have a family. Being a genetic dead end is not something I would take pride in once I'm an old man in my 50s.

NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post

dude. Ever heard of Roosh V? That dude in a sense, is MGTOW. Go take a look at mgtow forums and you'll see how different the talk is. Not here on the misc with fa phaggots, go to maybe reddit or roosh v forums and you'll see.
    •Minesweeper gamer•

NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000) NMS3 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by GenghisBro View Post
    Roosh V looks like a terrorist, I would never listen to that retard. Anyways MGTOW is garbage. All it does is just promote anti-social and anti-family sentiments. There is nothing wrong with wanting to have a kid and a nice wife. There is some compromise to having a family, but there is always compromise for anything. It's simple, if you're sh*t, you get sh*t women on par with your level. Honorable men get honorable women. You always get paid what you're worth. Only the weaker men don't get to have offspring and have a family. Being a genetic dead end is not something I would take pride in once I'm an old man in my 50s.
    lol phaggot youre only 21. Wtf do you know about relationships? A lot of "good" dudes get cheated on or phucked with by gold diggers. Ive seen it happen
    •Minesweeper gamer•

DukeWang will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeWang will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeWang will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeWang will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeWang will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeWang will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeWang will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeWang will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeWang will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeWang will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeWang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    MGTOW has the facts, but not the attitude. Women's behaviour should be eye opening, and teach guys to have some god damn self respect. The problem with MGTOW is that it leads a lot of dudes bitter going all beta FA instead of playing the game on their own terms. Some of the vids are hilarious though.

solidus2k3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidus2k3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidus2k3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidus2k3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidus2k3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidus2k3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidus2k3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidus2k3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidus2k3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidus2k3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidus2k3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    #cope

PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000) PatheticPeter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    so let me get this straight

instead of having all the money and freedom i want, i should get permanently enslaved by some woman and a bunch of children out of an irrational fear that brown hordes are taking over the world?
    Yes. You can have that money and freedom.
    To buy a house you want to live alone in.
    To buy a nice car to drive around in alone.
    To buy nice things to look at alone.

Face it phaggot, you are alone and will die alone. And broke.

fezjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) fezjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) fezjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) fezjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) fezjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) fezjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) fezjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) fezjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) fezjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) fezjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) fezjones will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    build a wall, ban all non white immigration, impose voting restrictions, ban abortions and defund planned parenthood, ban gay marriage and watch all this chit start to sort itself out in a better way
    *Still in love with my first kiss crew*
    *Never go to the gym, dont lift crew*
    *Sub 30" waist crew"
    *Face is everythang crew"

Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know the tenants of MGTOW. I don't call myself that. But I'm sure as hell never getting married in a country like the U.S. I also don't want to have white children because of the insane amounts of oppression and persecution they are going to experience in their lives.

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    so let me get this straight

instead of having all the money and freedom i want, i should get permanently enslaved by some woman and a bunch of children out of an irrational fear that brown hordes are taking over the world?
    Hispanics will be the largest ethnic group in the U.S. in our lifetimes. That's fact. They already are in California.
    6'1" ~200 lbs
    Links for desktop on mobile:
    Black: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19&styleid=63
    White and blue: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19&styleid=53
    Misc Block http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173059181

naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I fukking hate kunts like you OP, what the FUKK is MGTOW????

You fukking loser, not everyone is up to date with phaggy ass lingo, negged

Edit: Men going their own way???

FUKKING LOL, NEVER HAVE I LAUGHED SO HARD OUT LOUD ON THE MISC

Wanna know the reason men are "GTOW"?

Because they can't get decent pussy.
    You know how many chicks I know in my extended friendship group that are hot and not sloots and study hard and work full time jobs? SOOO fukking many.

Been with my gf for 6 years now, she's a 10 with the personality of a fukking angel

Fukking lol at "all women are sluts", no, you're just a moron and a fukking ugly kunt that probably goes clubbing to pick up chicks.

Go to a fukking library, about 2/10 chicks are sluts, about 2/10 chicks go clubbing, 10/10 chicks that go clubbing are sluts.

Meaning if you go looking for chicks anywhere OTHER than clubs, you have almost a guaranteed hit rate of finding a fukking beautiful woman that won't try to fukk your best friends.

Fukking cucks lmao, "MGTOW" sounds a lot like Men trying to fukk other men because they are bitch ass pussy kunts.

SMH society is fukked and you miscers are the most moronic ****s on the planet

Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it's the increasing awareness of science and atheism that's driving our culture away from the traditional family unit.

As an atheist (agnostic whatever) myself I sometimes have a pretty nihilistic view on life and the world.

See no point in bringing a child in to this world but maybe I will one day. I'm far too selfish as well which I think a lot of my generation are too.

It's also external factors - wage to house price ratio is completely out of wack and normal, sensible people who should be breeding (aka me elite aryan race genetics) aren't able to due to not wanting to bring a child in to poverty. Although in saying that if my genes were elite I wouldn't be in poverty in the first place. Fuk.

The internet has also allowed us to see and communicate with almost any human being on the planet. Plane travel has allowed us to get to the other side of the world in 24 hours. It's too much for our tiny monkey brains to handle.

New Jack Hustler RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RocknRollMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    marraige is an outdated stupid concept that has no place in today's feminist driven society.

im in toronto and FEW guys even have gfs here cuz they're afraid to hit on women. Let alone marraige.
    Achieving success involves RAISING your standards in life and committing ACTION to getting them - Tony Robbins

Fight Cancer great watch : https://www.envita.com/cancer-documentary
    A-Amazing Car Maintenance Videos : https://www.youtube.com/user/PaintballOO7/videos
    Cut and Get Shredded Crew with BACON DIET - GOAT
    When facing negative thoughts - DEBATE it like an attorney and prove it wrong

"Alpha is not an attitude..but a lifestyle. Living life on YOUR terms"

Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chezdon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by naths View Post
    I fukking hate kunts like you OP, what the FUKK is MGTOW????

You fukking loser, not everyone is up to date with phaggy ass lingo, negged

Edit: Men going their own way???

FUKKING LOL, NEVER HAVE I LAUGHED SO HARD OUT LOUD ON THE MISC
    I know what you mean lmfao. I had to google it. I also heard the term mansplaining the other day. Makes me vomit.

Mercworx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mercworx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mercworx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mercworx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mercworx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mercworx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mercworx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mercworx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mercworx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mercworx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mercworx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WeedWizard420 View Post
    Just lol @ miscers thinking their delusional beliefs are going to have any impact on normal people. The only difference is you "MGTOW" outcast phaggots now have the internet to make it seem like there's a bunch of you. Fact is, there have always been basement dwelling losers, you're just the ones of this generation.

This.

The Internet gave megaphone to every loser, court jester and lowlife out there.

However the fact that a movement like this now has a rallying point means it will invariably grow.

I'm saying **** it and going all in on my side of things. Going to marry a traditional woman at least 5'8 of southern European descent who loves America and wants a family.
    "You can lose a lot of money chasing women, but you will never lose women chasing money"

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you aren't willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner"

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There really aren't many mgtows... and western birth rates among whites are doing fine.

inb4everything has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4everything has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4everything has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4everything has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4everything has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4everything has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4everything has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4everything has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4everything has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4everything has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4everything has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In on mgtow vs anti mgtow battle.

naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post
    marraige is an outdated stupid concept that has no place in today's feminist driven society.

im in toronto and FEW guys even have gfs here cuz they're afraid to hit on women. Let alone marraige.
    Wow, sound like boys not men.

Lmao if you think so low of yourself that you actually believe every woman will cheat on you and that a woman will never love you unfathomably.

I feel so, so, so sorry for you guys.

Shaking my damn motherfukking head so hard at you phaggots right now.

AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guess I just have a simple life. I just **** and date who I want. Then they can fukking leave. I don't worry about "game" and all that other ****. Amazes me how negative people can get. Anyone on those forums could focus all that negative energy and do some real **** instead of whining about all these "injustices".

Quizifier is a name known to all. (+5000) Quizifier is a name known to all. (+5000) Quizifier is a name known to all. (+5000) Quizifier is a name known to all. (+5000) Quizifier is a name known to all. (+5000) Quizifier is a name known to all. (+5000) Quizifier is a name known to all. (+5000) Quizifier is a name known to all. (+5000) Quizifier is a name known to all. (+5000) Quizifier is a name known to all. (+5000) Quizifier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by naths View Post
    Been with my gf for 6 years now, she's a 10 with the personality of a fukking angel
    Pics in 5 minutes or negs