Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000)

MGTOW = death of the west

It's just pure math. MGTOW is absolutely a western culture phenomenon. With how sexually liberated western sloots are, men going their own way can only arise out of such a society.

MGTOW will result in reproduction rates of western men taking a sharp decline. Other cultures, such as the culture of peace incentive having chit loads of kids. Polygamist cultures will always have more kids per family than monogamy produces.

Simple math: There will be less western children to carry the torch for the ideals of western society. Western society will literally be bred out of existence.

The only thing you can do is ignore people like Roosh V. Of course sloots are finna sloot most assuredly, but we're going to have to solve that problem a different way. We will have to reform laws so that men can be treated more fairly in the court systems and stop getting butthurt about discovering your sloot is a sloot and move on. But the answer to this problem is not to contribute to the genocide of your own society.

Bottom line, you don't have to be getting married, but you do need to be poppin out them kids. Or else thats a wrap on us.

*Western culture includes all races. This has nothing to do with race.
    @VegaBro gab.ai

MGTOW = Western Genocide

DoctorKazama is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoctorKazama is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoctorKazama is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoctorKazama is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoctorKazama is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoctorKazama is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoctorKazama is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoctorKazama is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoctorKazama is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoctorKazama is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoctorKazama is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who cares? The world is going to **** anyways.

LukeS1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LukeS1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LukeS1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LukeS1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LukeS1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LukeS1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LukeS1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LukeS1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LukeS1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LukeS1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LukeS1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You need to go out more bro
    6'1, 205 lbs

tyn89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyn89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyn89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyn89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyn89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyn89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyn89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyn89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyn89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyn89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyn89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. Cliff
    2. Cry me a river
    3. Fist yourself
    4. Smash sloots
    5. Wait, you are a phaggot
    6. Fist yourself against actually

PatheticPeter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatheticPeter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatheticPeter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatheticPeter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatheticPeter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatheticPeter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatheticPeter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatheticPeter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatheticPeter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatheticPeter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatheticPeter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mgtow is just a cope for "i'm afraid to talk to girls".

jesus, do men really think they have that much power over puzzy? only if they're drowning in it.

rocketfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rocketfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rocketfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rocketfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rocketfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rocketfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rocketfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rocketfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rocketfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rocketfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rocketfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    mgtow = scared of interaction, or couple of girls shot me down so i'll forever be alone so we will make a crew of never being with girls

be a man, get bishes, get laid

or be a beta mgtow (beta cry babies)

survival of the fittest, we don't need these feminist men reproducing anyway
    *** Zelda GOAT of the Wild Crew ***

*** Latinos For Trump Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000) theGoldenGod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DoctorKazama View Post
    It has always been going to chit, but it has always been rescued momentarily by a few alpha males who change the culture. It's the job of any true man to try and impose his will on society. Sadly the culture of peace seems to have a disproportionate amount of alpha males... thus they are winning.

Originally Posted by PatheticPeter View Post
    mgtow is just a cope for "i'm afraid to talk to girls".

jesus, do men really think they have that much power over puzzy? only if they're drowning in it.
    Yes. MGTOW is the worst mindset out there. It is only that much worse that it is contributing to western decline.
    @VegaBro gab.ai

MGTOW = Western Genocide

LegDayLol is a name known to all. (+5000) LegDayLol is a name known to all. (+5000) LegDayLol is a name known to all. (+5000) LegDayLol is a name known to all. (+5000) LegDayLol is a name known to all. (+5000) LegDayLol is a name known to all. (+5000) LegDayLol is a name known to all. (+5000) LegDayLol is a name known to all. (+5000) LegDayLol is a name known to all. (+5000) LegDayLol is a name known to all. (+5000) LegDayLol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Turkish Prime Minister just told all the Turks living in Europe to have 5 children to out breed white people.
    I identify as a chad with a jawline so chiseled it can cut diamond, don't assume my genetics

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time in now

dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    mgtow = scared of interaction, or couple of girls shot me down so i'll forever be alone so we will make a crew of never being with girls

Lmao this. I made an acc when i first found out about it thinking " oh this will be a cool forum, bunch of alphas who dont let women fuk them over". Wrong. Lmao people told me that i need to stop talking to women altogether and avoid them like the plague ( im 19 you what m8 ? ) and that im not a true red pill because i still smash sloots. Lmao ok beta cuck losers. More putang for me.

Lmao some guy made a thread about how some chick joggs on the trail that he hikes on the weekends. Asked " how can i avoid her so i dont get a false rape allegation" ? And said " i ran the other way to distance myself and did pushups and sit ups until she was out of sight".

Holy phucking cringe is this real tea ?
    *Ass>Boobs Crew*Ass Eaters Anonymous*Heavy Metal Crew*Guitar Crew*Always Rawdog Crew*Blue Eyes Master Race Crew*Positive Crew*

We're all gonna make it

I do not fear this new challenge. Rather, like a true warrior i will rise to meet it.

Theres a 350% chance that this is a troll post.

amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Japan has had herbivore men for ages now. Just because it has a different name doesn't mean it's a different thing.

And MGTOW is a reaction to hypergamy + Gynocentrism, which were results of feminism.
    *Wish I was dead crew*

Former obese brah StinkholePatrol's Avatar
    StinkholePatrol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinkholePatrol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinkholePatrol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinkholePatrol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinkholePatrol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinkholePatrol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinkholePatrol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinkholePatrol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinkholePatrol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinkholePatrol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinkholePatrol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DoctorKazama View Post
    This

You realize human existence as we know it will likely cease to exist in less then 200 years.

WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just lol @ miscers thinking their delusional beliefs are going to have any impact on normal people. The only difference is you "MGTOW" outcast phaggots now have the internet to make it seem like there's a bunch of you. Fact is, there have always been basement dwelling losers, you're just the ones of this generation.
    Bojangles & Cook Out Crew
    Panthers & Tar Heels Crew
    CS Crew
    Mom Called and Asked if I'm Still Trapping Crew

HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post

Mgtow was a movement created to counter the injustice men face in todays relationships... An injustice that is rarely taken seriously by anyone thats not affected by it... Soon you will be mgtow... Once its your turn to lose it all... relationships are hardly rewarding to men now a days... name me one benefit of getting married... Mgtows still get laid... Some have lost it all and dont care all about women anymore... these words may find their way back to you one day... dont be naive... putting your life in someone elses hands and their bound to take it away... Date women but dont fall in love... again who am i kiddding... You will fall in love and you'll learn your lesson the hard way... Dont speak down on a man unless you've experinced the same thing... Soon or later you will realize you are better off alone...
    Rip Nelson Enjoy heaven brah

Mgtow crew
    Anti white knight crew

HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000) HeartlessSam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WeedWizard420 View Post
    Just lol @ miscers thinking their delusional beliefs are going to have any impact on normal people. The only difference is you "MGTOW" outcast phaggots now have the internet to make it seem like there's a bunch of you. Fact is, there have always been basement dwelling losers, you're just the ones of this generation.
    lol have you heard of japan... Mr codeine crazy...

Mgtow crew
    Anti white knight crew

WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HeartlessSam View Post
    lol have you heard of japan... Mr codeine crazy...
    Lol have you heard of interacting with other human beings in real life? I'm sure you haven't, since you psuedo-intellectuals love theorizing about women but never talk to them. Stay red pill phaggot

Mgtow was a movement created to counter the injustice men face in todays relationships... An injustice that is rarely taken seriously by anyone thats not affected by it... Soon you will be mgtow... Once its your turn to lose it all... relationships are hardly rewarding to men now a days... name me one benefit of getting married... Mgtows still get laid... Some have lost it all and dont care all about women anymore... these words may find their way back to you one day... dont be naive... putting your life in someone elses hands and their bound to take it away... Date women but dont fall in love... again who am i kiddding... You will fall in love and you'll learn your lesson the hard way... Dont speak down on a man unless you've experinced the same thing... Soon or later you will realize you are better off alone...
    Yeah. Confirmed pathetic.
    CS Crew

dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000) dogorman7 is a name known to all. (+5000)

See my post above. Dont try and and sugar coat it. 99% precent of them are basement dwelling neckbeard virgins who are scared of talking to women and just want an excuse to not smash sloots. A bunch of legitimate fuking losers. Lol mom must be so proud.
    *Ass>Boobs Crew*Ass Eaters Anonymous*Heavy Metal Crew*Guitar Crew*Always Rawdog Crew*Blue Eyes Master Race Crew*Positive Crew*

We're all gonna make it

I do not fear this new challenge. Rather, like a true warrior i will rise to meet it.

Theres a 350% chance that this is a troll post.

logic vs feelings

i will convert you all to mgtowism... just u wait and see...

Mgtow crew
    Anti white knight crew

FAPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brb pop out kids to save the West.

Brb automation cucks us all.

Brb our kids just end up fighting the dirty brown people in the unemployment line 30 years later.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Ratfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ratfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ratfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ratfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ratfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ratfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ratfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ratfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ratfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ratfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ratfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so let me get this straight

instead of having all the money and freedom i want, i should get permanently enslaved by some woman and a bunch of children out of an irrational fear that brown hordes are taking over the world?
    Marriage: The legal adoption of a grown woman.

Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jesus christ men decide to make a decision to go their own way and everything is still somehow their fault.... Mgtow is a result of female liberation and modern feminism. Dont blame men for everything. We should be helping and looking out for each other and some of yall are so far up womens ass you cant even see why this is happening.

Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beararms is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    so let me get this straight

instead of having all the money and freedom i want, i should get permanently enslaved by some woman and a bunch of children out of an irrational fear that brown hordes are taking over the world?
    and this.

Everydang u do is balloon 20Mavs11's Avatar
    20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol have you heard of interacting with other human beings in real life? I'm sure you haven't, since you psuedo-intellectuals love theorizing about women but never talk to them. Stay red pill phaggot

For a dude that gets laid and isn't MGTOW you sound extremely hostile. Chill out man.
    [Dallas Cowboys][Dallas Mavericks][Texas Rangers][TCU*NCAA][DFW Crew]
    [Law of Attraction Crew]

Honestly you sound like a phaggot. You made the wrong choice and ended up with a degenerate whore who outplayed you and took all your chit.

If by all, you mean all your property and finances then yes she out smarted you. If by all you mean she wrecked your emotions, than you are a confirmed phaggot.

People like you and Roosh V spend one moment complaining about sloots and advocating for MGTOW and then the next minute complaining about how Europe and the west is dying out due to mass immigration and refugees. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

P.S. Roosh V lives in his moms house. This is a fact.
    @VegaBro gab.ai

MGTOW = Western Genocide

Originally Posted by 20Mavs11 View Post
    For a dude that gets laid and isn't MGTOW you sound extremely hostile. Chill out man.
    I'm not sure what me getting pussy has to do with most of you people being nothing short of autistic irl. Fact: that guy I quoted can't get pussy (or chose the wrong bitch) and rationalizes it by coming up with all kinds of chit that avoids the real issue: himself. You do realize no normally functioning male actually thinks this way, right?

edit: not OP, the other guy I quoted,heartlesssam
    CS Crew

Everydang u do is balloon 20Mavs11's Avatar
    20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not sure what me getting pussy has to do with most of you people being nothing short of autistic irl. Fact: OP can't get pussy and rationalizes it by coming up with all kinds of chit that avoids the real issue: himself. You do realize no normally functioning male actually thinks this way, right?
    I'm 6'2 and not autistic.

But my point being, why enter a thread with MGTOW in the title if you disagree with it? You seem extremely mad for no reason at all.

The pussy ref meant that a man who gets laid is usually laid back and chill. Dudes who don't get pussy are usually hostile and irritable.
    [Dallas Cowboys][Dallas Mavericks][Texas Rangers][TCU*NCAA][DFW Crew]
    [Law of Attraction Crew]

LOL listen buddy shaming tactics are a feminine trait... you have no argument... You think by interacting with people you know what their capable of? This is gonna be you...

If you cant tell by now your a pathetic mangina... Stop telling men to ruin their lives... date and **** women... But dont get married that is the core of mgtow...

Mgtow crew
    Anti white knight crew

LinuxJon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LinuxJon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LinuxJon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LinuxJon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LinuxJon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LinuxJon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LinuxJon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LinuxJon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LinuxJon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LinuxJon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LinuxJon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A movement of a few thousand virgins who wouldn't be getting laid anyway will be the death of the west?
    470s / 365b / 465d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Originally Posted by 20Mavs11 View Post
    I'm 6'2 and not autistic.

But my point being, why enter a thread with MGTOW in the title if you disagree with it? You seem extremely mad for no reason at all.

The pussy ref meant that a man who gets laid is usually laid back and chill. Dudes who don't get pussy are usually hostile and irritable.
    I don't care how tall you think you are, and I said "most". I entered the thread to make sure you and every other autistic miscer knows that they're not fooling anybody trying to hide their insecurities by blaming women/SJW/wtv for everything. Stop bitching about me being too offensive lmao, you sound bitch-made too. "If you don't agree with my self-deprecating, defeatist mindset, I'll call you hostile and aggressive" stfu.

Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    A movement of a few thousand virgins who wouldn't be getting laid anyway will be the death of the west?
    lmao this.
    CS Crew

LOL listen buddy shaming tactics are a feminine trait.
    Using the term "shaming tactics" makes you bitch-made to begin with. Isn't that the #1 feminist tactic that you people so despise? There's no argument to make, just the truth. If you can't talk to women you come here or r/trp to complain with your like minded virgins. Nothing new.
    CS Crew

ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000) ectobruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not my fukkin problem.

i get my rocks off. they get the fuk out. this isn't even a phenomenon. its common sense to not fukk your life up. all relationships are is a way to let people know you're fukking someone and you're paying for it. only cucks with no self respect and like giving money away get married in 2017.
    bench 275x6 incline DB 105x10 incline bench 225x10 deadlift: 495X4 ATG squat 315x10
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Team Manlet**
    ┌∩┐(︺︹︺)┌∩┐Men Going Their Own Way Crew ➥