Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pseudogynecomastia

Hey! So I've been training for 9 months now, and dieting for 2 years (this time 2 yeas ago I was 300lbs). I'm sitting at 210 now but was a very skinnyfat 180 9 months ago. My progress has been great (including a 510lbs deadlift) however I have abnormal chest fat around the nipple area.

I've been cutting for 4 weeks and seen great results but my nip fat remains. The picture below is my 20lbs loss over the past 4 weeks. My chest has no definition on the side and bottom due to this fat.

Will it eventually go with dieting or remain forever?

imgur.com/R93rXh7

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Benhl View Post
    Hey! So I've been training for 9 months now, and dieting for 2 years (this time 2 yeas ago I was 300lbs). I'm sitting at 210 now but was a very skinnyfat 180 9 months ago. My progress has been great (including a 510lbs deadlift) however I have abnormal chest fat around the nipple area.

I've been cutting for 4 weeks and seen great results but my nip fat remains. The picture below is my 20lbs loss over the past 4 weeks. My chest has no definition on the side and bottom due to this fat.

Will it eventually go with dieting or remain forever?

imgur.com/R93rXh7
    I can see what you're talking about in the pictures, but, honestly, would not have given it a second thought had I not been "looking" for it. You have made a tremendous amount of progress with a lot of muscle. As jacked as you're getting, don't give it another thought. ;-)

Republics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Republics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Republics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Republics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Republics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Republics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Republics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Republics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Republics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Republics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Republics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    I can see what you're talking about in the pictures, but, honestly, would not have given it a second thought had I not been "looking" for it. You have made a tremendous amount of progress with a lot of muscle. As jacked as you're getting, don't give it another thought. ;-)
    I agree, wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't purposely looking for it. Strong progress OP!

Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benhl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Thank you so much, but it is worse in real life (and from the front). I will start working on my under chest a bit more. Thanks again.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Benhl View Post
    Thank you so much, but it is worse in real life (and from the front). I will start working on my under chest a bit more. Thanks again.
    There isnt a such thing as a lower chest, you just store fat there, prob have a good 25 lbs to lose.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

anonymous
    ^ that and you probably don't have gyno