Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Shvt....
    Guess I have to break protocol and neg someone free up some greenz.

Ha....I never thought that!
    Have you made any real money?....I may consider it.

Back to it....
    ----------------------------------

Neg someone--it's good for the soul!

Have I made any money from writing? I wish!! Feel free to buy one of my books...or several

You should try writing a book about your experiences in the Marines. I'd read it!

Now, back to editing...
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    So many people never skiing is weird to me, and when you guys say you never done downhill skiing, does it mean you've done cross country skiing? I've done both my whole like

I'll never ever will bungee jump, parachute, nor scuba dive, but I love parasailing and zip lining, and wanna try rock climbing, that's as far my adventurous nature goes.
    ---
    People not skiing may be weird to you, but not to me. Never liked winter or winter sports. Have done cross-country skiing...didn't care for it.

Scuba diving, would love to do it, but the pressure on my ears is too great if I go past twenty feet. Skin diving is fine, though. Happy with that. Parasailing was fun. Rock climbing, no, just...no. Yes, I'm a wuss at rocks. I don't mind admitting it.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1: Never danced with the devil in the pale moonlight

2: Never eaten fava beans

3: Never tried shaken not stirred

4: Never tested if I really felt lucky

5: Never tried cannoli so never knew whether I should take it

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Neg someone--it's good for the soul! .......Have I made any money from writing? I wish!! Feel free to buy one of my books...or several You should try writing a book about your experiences in the Marines.
    No....I guess my attempt at humor was not clear.
    I meant have you made any money related to your quote: "never gone streaking in Times Square--hell, these days people pay me to keep my clothes on".

I do think I can write.
    But, a book about the Marines?
    No....I was only in for four years.
    So I'd leave that to the career Marines and historians.
    My DVD documentary pretty much states my experiences.
    From my perspective, it's too serious (dark, brutal, etc.) a subject matter and I think few would be interested.

Back to it weed hoppers....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bo_Flecks....
    Skydiving does look like fun but I just never put that on the 'bucket list'.
    Plus, I hear there's no sensation of actually falling....just the wind blowing by at 120 mph. (I might be inaccurate on that)
    I've never skydived either, Wayne. All of my jumps were static line jumps with the Army. Five were at the Airborne Course, and the other 46 were with the 82nd Airborne Division.

Most of those jumps were at night, so I couldn't see enough to know what I should be scared of.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    I've never skydived either, Wayne. All of my jumps were static line jumps with the Army. Five were at the Airborne Course, and the other 46 were with the 82nd Airborne Division. Most of those jumps were at night, so I couldn't see enough to know what I should be scared of.
    Got it.
    I think I just presumed some skydiving and parachuting were kind of inclusive in general training.
    Shows you how much I know.
    Of course, much respect for your time in military service.

Your humorous comment is refreshing when thinking of preparing for a night jump.

Back to it....
    Original music:

"One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have never broken into someone's home and tickled buttholes.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    I have never broken into someone's home and tickled buttholes.
    ---

No, you waited until they said they wanted your services and THEN you got them!
    (Sorry, but you did leave yourself open to that one... )

No....I guess my attempt at humor was not clear.
    I meant have you made any money related to your quote: "never gone streaking in Times Square--hell, these days people pay me to keep my clothes on".

I do think I can write.
    But, a book about the Marines?
    No....I was only in for four years.
    So I'd leave that to the career Marines and historians.
    My DVD documentary pretty much states my experiences.
    From my perspective, it's too serious (dark, brutal, etc.) a subject matter and I think few would be interested.

Back to it weed hoppers....
    ---

It was very little. Guess my bod is better left out in the open...or not...
    I remember your DVD. Good watch. Yes, very brutal subject matter, but according to those who have served, many of the movies made are not factual, preferring the sensationalistic to the real. Just how it goes, unfortunately.

I'd still read your book, though.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ---

Yes, he's a legit butthole tickler, he doesn't break into houses without consent

taking March-No-Post pilz weiss1967's Avatar
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if it has to be just 5, I am thinking 5 ladies I have known in the past. Please count them as 5 separate independent things I have never done. I mean, they are not "things", but if we itemize the events.. those would be my 5.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being 70 years young here very soon, I got to thinking about things I've never done in my short life.....and quite likely never will.
    Of course, there are many more, but these are some that came to me pretty quickly.

1) parachuted out of a perfectly running airplane
    2) eaten balut
    3) played golf
    4) joined any social networking sites (IE: ********, mylife, etc)
    5) hmmmm.....oh....negged anyone here.

Responses could be interesting from any willing participants.
    Or, guess I'll see you on page (2) by 10:00 hours PST.

Carry on.....and a good day to all.
    Golf can be fun. Just remember to bring your wallet...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    So many people never skiing is weird to me, and when you guys say you never done downhill skiing, does it mean you've done cross country skiing? I've done both my whole like

I'll never ever will bungee jump, parachute, nor scuba dive, but I love parasailing and zip lining, and wanna try rock climbing, that's as far my adventurous nature goes.
    You wanna climb a rock maana?

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    no...

just remember to bring beers !
    So I buy and you fly?

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ---

Once you get consent, anything goes.

-----R. W. Emerson

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok 5 things I have never done.

1. Never identified as a woman.
    2. Never dressed in women's clothing
    3. Never entered a women's sporting competition.
    4. Never won a women's sporting competition.
    5. Never done any of the above 4 things.
    pick it up and put it down

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hmm, I've never done parachuting either, and never had the desire.

I've never scuba dived, but I would really have enjoyed the experience if I'd had.

I've never driven in the Indy 500, although my wife thinks I do that every day.

I've never gotten drunk and stupid -- all my stupidity has occurred while sober.

I've never backpacked across the Sierras, but that's been a dream for many years.

Oh, and for you snake haters out there -- I've never met a snake that wasn't a thing of beauty. I love them, even when they rattle and try to intimidate me.
    Last edited by ElrondHubbard; 03-20-2017 at 10:54 PM.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    as America's finest we were in Olongapo to drink.....not to encourage the native savages in their disgusting dietary perversions
    Reveille!

Ha....truth.
    I only had liberty there (2) days which were a couple of weeks apart.
    Only have one pic of me and a Brother at Joe's Bar right passed Shvt River.....he and I were on a mission that evening.

(I have given out too much rep in last 24 hours)
    Original music:

---It was very little. Guess my bod is better left out in the open...or not...
    I remember your DVD. Good watch. Yes, very brutal subject matter, but according to those who have served, many of the movies made are not factual, preferring the sensationalistic to the real. Just how it goes, unfortunately. I'd still read your book, though.
    Ha...shvt...I was hoping to earn some extra cash if you were having some success.

Yeah...I'm in agreement on the factual aspect of that movie genre.
    Thanks for the kind words on my effort....it's appreciated.
    It's an interest only subject matter.

Back to it.....
    Original music:

Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    I've never gotten drunk and stupid -- all my stupidity has occurred while sober.
    Chuckle.
    Snakes don't bother me.

(Hope you are doing well)

Carry on....
    Original music:

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    And a caddy named Stan.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You wanna climb a rock maana?

I'm having a boil lanced manana.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Hey Brack....

Looking forward to further details.

Hope all is well....
    Original music:

Oh yeah....I'd mentioned that tidbit earlier.
    I'll stick to writing/recording music in my modest space.
    All my shvt is long paid for, refrigerator is close by and the libations are far more cost effective.

Back to it....
    Original music:

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post

Ha...I think you chose wisely.
    Original music:

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post

Womanist.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Pics or didn't happen.

-----R. W. Emerson

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was crazy enough to jump out of planes..

And because I was crazy enough to do that, I was also crazy enough to eat balut.. for breakfast, lunch and dinner

..with white rice. (no racist)

In fact, many years ago as a senior at Norwich, I ate balut in front of a bunch of White cadets in a room while watching Shawshank Redemption. They were so grossed out they literally kicked me out.. So I never finished the movie.

I have never mooned anyone. But maybe decades from now when Im a super-senior living in a nursing home I will decide to drop my pants in front of a hot nurse and tell her its balut.

Here's a brave White Folk eating balut:

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wow bucket list, you guys will think mine is pretty lame but here goes.
    1. Visit Antarctica (always wanted to see it)
    2. touch a boob in each hand from two girls (juvenile I know but been on my list since jr high)
    3. Bench 5 plates (I'll get there)
    4. Do a monopoly pub crawl in London
    5. Shoot a gun from a helicopter (I heard you can do this in vegas)
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311

Originally Posted by thebigzakbowski View Post
    4. Do a monopoly pub crawl in London
    That sounds like a dangerous quest.

Keep us informed......back to it.
    Original music: