MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000)

Is DMAA or DMHA banned in the UK?

As the title says .. is DMAA or DMHA illegal/banned in the UK?

If not, why aren't they sold publicly? or is it online order only?

(If this topic is not permissible, shut it down, admin)

Cheers!
    Instagram: Mos_Toorani

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Better off checking your government website. This is what came up for me.

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.g...ases/CON180711
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    Better off checking your government website. This is what came up for me.

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.g...ases/CON180711
    I'm fairly new to the country, thought I'd ask the residents.

Bump!

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    DMAA is I believe but DMHA is not because I recently ordered a supplement (fat burner) with DMHA from a popular supplement shop in Cardiff.
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

Originally Posted by euro7muscle View Post
    DMAA is I believe but DMHA is not because I recently ordered a supplement (fat burner) with DMHA from a popular supplement shop in Cardiff.
    I was thinking of purchasing mesomorph or wicked etc but I don't know where to get it from.

BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Back in 2012 the UK I sold Jack3d, Hemorage, Muscle Marinade, Neurocore etc... and by 2014 all of these had disappeared from the UK market and a lot from the US. but now in the states a lot of companies are using it again. I even have it in capsule form at home and It works but there are better pre workouts on the market to give you the response you actually want combined with your training.
    Official MuscleTech Representative & Athlete

British Champion - Classic Bodybuilding

IFBB Elite Pro

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MosToorani View Post
    I'm fairly new to the country, thought I'd ask the residents.
    this is an American site, you may not have much luck here.
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

Originally Posted by BigAust View Post
    Back in 2012 the UK I sold Jack3d, Hemorage, Muscle Marinade, Neurocore etc... and by 2014 all of these had disappeared from the UK market and a lot from the US. but now in the states a lot of companies are using it again. I even have it in capsule form at home and It works but there are better pre workouts on the market to give you the response you actually want combined with your training.
    Enlighten me please?

MT

BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most pre work outs that stated they contained DMAA the source was one of these - geranamine, geranamine extract, geranium, and geranium extract, which are natural sources of DMAA. The real stuff came in the chemical form 1,3 dimethylamylamine which at first was being used in tiny amounts in the likes of Jack3d and oxy elite pro. You do notice a difference in focus. But to add these to a pre workout you would require a much larger amounts of vaso dilators like back then arginine or AKG because DMAA actually causes a certain amount of vaso constriction - So not to great for a massive pump.

I would take my caps either in the morning as a fat burner or an hour before working out then a preworkout as I started. If you took them on an empty stomach often you would feel the dizziness and seasick type symptoms. Original Black Bombs would make me feel like this or the original Dexaprine.

Since the ban on this bringing the DMAA back I don't think it is the same and a lot I have tried that contain it don't even compare to the old school stuff. But since then Synephrine has been a close replacement and in some of the earlier fat burners I used to sell like Shaper x3 that stuff you felt and it worked but really took some getting used to!

Having tried the Vapor X5 Next Gen Pre workout for the last 8 weeks and throughout my prep for the Arnolds, its like going back 5 years! I feel the product everytime and I get a response and pump which often in a depleted state was hard. So I recommend trying this.
    Official MuscleTech Representative & Athlete

British Champion - Classic Bodybuilding

IFBB Elite Pro

StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    DMAA is banned in whole EU..

Obviously in most countries u can buy it because not many people know about it.. for example I live in London and every other private supplement shop has original jack3d and some other dmaa preworkouts.. so not a prob

Originally Posted by StriationsBruh View Post

Obviously in most countries u can buy it because not many people know about it.. for example I live in London and every other private supplement shop has original jack3d and some other dmaa preworkouts.. so not a prob
    Did you order them online? If so, can you PM me the website?

MT

Harryyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StriationsBruh View Post

I also livr in london, can you PM me some of these shops

falkon1974 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

dmaa preworkouts

Originally Posted by Harryyy View Post
    I also livr in london, can you PM me some of these shops
    find supersupplementsgh1 on FB,they selling original jack3 also other dmaa pre workouts

kagedmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MosToorani View Post
    I was thinking of purchasing mesomorph or wicked etc but I don't know where to get it from.
    Hey bro check out *************.com They sell mesomorph
    It's gonna hurt like hell, people are gonna laugh and talk trash, but when summer comes, everyone will know just what you are capable of!