Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ant75a View Post
    Hopefully this hasn't be covered.. Been sick and have been told to stop taking creating. Ive been off it for 1 week. When I go back on it, do I need to load again or can I just take my 5mg as per normal and my creatine levels should saturate again fairly quickly?
    Stoping due to being sick was dumb advice and per OP, there's no reason to load. Read OP.

Originally Posted by hulk7029 View Post
    i weight like 200 LBS .. ie 97 kg .. is it fine if i take like 9 to 10 gm creatine everyday .. i havent done the loading phase for creatine and its been a month i have started taking creatine
    Per OP, no reason to load. 9-10g daily likely a waste of $, but it's cheap stuff.

Originally Posted by Prima3 View Post
    Is there any difference between brands? I've been using optimum nutrition and I been seeing even cheaper deals from other brands. Thanks.
    Use companies that use Creapure as their source, which can be found on a search on BB.com.

Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Generally speaking no. Creatine is cheap as chips wholesale and any of the brands you know do a creatine product which will be the same quality as any other manufacturer.
    Sorta true, but not totally accurate. Only two places in the world creatine is produced in large quantities, China and Germany. German is the good stuff in my view, a tad more $ for companies to use as their source, and says Creapure on the bottle if using the German stuff.

Even though it doesn't say it is Creapure?
    No....
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

Prima3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Use companies that use Creapure as their source, which can be found on a search on BB.com.
    Does Creapure not mean micronized? Because when I look at product details of creatine brands it they don't all show it. The only one that has it on the details is ON that I found

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Does Creapure not mean micronized? Because when I look at product details of creatine brands it they don't all show it. The only one that has it on the details is ON that I found
    Per above, it means it's manufactured in Germany vs China. Those that use Creapure say so right on the bottle usually. If ON is using Creapure then use ON.

www.BrinkZone.com

Per above, it means it's manufactured in Germany vs China. Those that use Creapure say so right on the bottle usually. If ON is using Creapure then use ON.
    I understand, but if only "Creapure" labeled brands are the best then why are there so many that sell without it? Why would anyone buy other brands that are not "Creapure"?

I understand, but if only "Creapure" labeled brands are the best then why are there so many that sell without it? Why would anyone buy other brands that are not "Creapure"?
    Ah well, same reason as always dude, $. As mentioned the German made Creapure costs more. Now, that's not so say the Chinese can't make a quality creatine, and it's gotten better over the years, me, I will continue to use and recommend the German stuff. Others can use what ever they wish...See also:

https://brinkzone.com/whats-in-your-creatine/

www.BrinkZone.com

Ah well, same reason as always dude, $. As mentioned the German made Creapure costs more. Now, that's not so say the Chinese can't make a quality creatine, and it's gotten better over the years, me, I will continue to use and recommend the German stuff. Others can use what ever they wish...See also:
    I also read somewhere that adding hot/boiling water to it is a waste? Is that true?

I also read somewhere that adding hot/boiling water to it is a waste? Is that true?
    Waste how? That advice of adding it to warm/hot liquids (vs boiling....) came from me. Maybe I should update the OP with that topic. Source of that advice:

https://brinkzone.com/creatine-how-t...is-supplement/

PS, make sure to read the updated text below the vid also....
    Last edited by WillBrink; 01-03-2020 at 06:40 AM.

www.BrinkZone.com

srj95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srj95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srj95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srj95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srj95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srj95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srj95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srj95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srj95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srj95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) srj95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you recommend I see a doctor before I look into taking creatine?

I only have one kidney as my other kidney likely didn't function and never grew and I had it removed around 2010, this working kidney is however twice the size of a normal one according to what I remember the doctors saying

Originally Posted by srj95 View Post
    Do you recommend I see a doctor before I look into taking creatine?

I only have one kidney as my other kidney likely didn't function and never grew and I had it removed around 2010, this working kidney is however twice the size of a normal one according to what I remember the doctors saying
    I doubt your doc would say yes to the idea, and in your case that's probably prudent. You'd be in a the very small group of people for which creatine is contraindicated per OP.

www.BrinkZone.com

Needhelp26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i was thinking to buy CN3 Cellucor because its allergen free, but i saw Creatine Hydrochloride in your gravelist.. still bad?

edit: if not this, im searching creatine allergen free.. that pure powder unflavor, how does it taste?
    Last edited by Needhelp26; 01-14-2020 at 03:51 PM.

Originally Posted by Needhelp26 View Post
    i was thinking to buy CN3 Cellucor because its allergen free, but i saw Creatine Hydrochloride in your gravelist.. still bad?

edit: if not this, im searching creatine allergen free.. that pure powder unflavor, how does it taste?
    I never said it was bad (inferior to CM). I predicted it was on par with CM in terms of effects, and and a study just out comparing them supports that conclusion which I cover here:

https://brinkzone.com/creatine-hcl-v...hydrate-study/

It's more an issue if you want to pay more per gram for creatine than HCL being inferior per se to CM. Personally, I see no value in spending the extra $ on the HCL form, but it's not inferior to CM. Note also the first ingredient in that creatine complex in that formula is CM and they don't list how much of each form is in the complex.

BTW, I doubt any creatine product contains allergens and that's a marketing angle.

I'd say give it a try if the formula interests you, but I didn't do a per serving cost analysts to see where it's a good deal or not.

Quality CM is inexpensive stuff.

www.BrinkZone.com

I never said it was bad (inferior to CM). I predicted it was on par with CM in terms of effects, and and a study just out comparing them supports that conclusion which I cover here:

It's more an issue if you want to pay more per gram for creatine than HCL being inferior per se to CM. Personally, I see no value in spending the extra $ on the HCL form, but it's not inferior to CM. Note also the first ingredient in that creatine complex in that formula is CM and they don't list how much of each form is in the complex.

BTW, I doubt any creatine product contains allergens and that's a marketing angle.

I'd say give it a try if the formula interests you, but I didn't do a per serving cost analysts to see where it's a good deal or not.

Quality CM is inexpensive stuff.
    i understand but i prefer to be sure that it's allergen free because i'm allergic to almonds and very sensitive to milk/family of nuts, doing to me bad acne..

i asked cellucor about creatine blend and they told me: "I can't tell you precisely because it is a proprietary blend but it is roughly around 4g of Creatine Monohydrate per serving."
    it's still ok, right?

or this one RSP Nutrition CM? i see it's very popular and high rating/reviews
    -
    sorry if i made a mess, i'm confused about this topic

i understand but i prefer to be sure that it's allergen free because i'm allergic to almonds and very sensitive to milk/family of nuts, doing to me bad acne..
    Any quality creatine product is allergen free. It's as simple as that. Creatine is a synthetic product and there's no plant/animal allergens in creatine.

i asked cellucor about creatine blend and they told me: "I can't tell you precisely because it is a proprietary blend but it is roughly around 4g of Creatine Monohydrate per serving."
    it's still ok, right?
    You tell me bro. Subtract that 4g of CM from the total blend and the rest is the other 2 forms. As all one needs is 3g of CM per day to saturate tissues, does it make sense to spend the additional $ on those other 2 forms? What is the cost per serving? If it's just a little more than say a good CM (Creapure), then maybe worth a try, but per above, HCL is no better than CM, so that leaves the third one and you don't know what dose that is...never hurts to experiment however.

Per OP and rest of thread, I use and recommend German made CM via Creapure if one plans to use creatine.

www.BrinkZone.com

Any quality creatine product is allergen free. It's as simple as that. Creatine is a synthetic product and there's no plant/animal allergens in creatine.

You tell me bro. Subtract that 4g of CM from the total blend and the rest is the other 2 forms. As all one needs is 3g of CM per day to saturate tissues, does it make sense to spend the additional $ on those other 2 forms? What is the cost per serving? If it's just a little more than say a good CM (Creapure), then maybe worth a try, but per above, HCL is no better than CM, so that leaves the third one and you don't know what dose that is...never hurts to experiment however.

Per OP and rest of thread, I use and recommend German made CM via Creapure if one plans to use creatine.
    Hm i think i will go for RSP, two for 23$, 200 servings for two, 1kg, 5g CM
    CN3 same price but two for 100 servings

and by CM creapure, you mean "Creapure" as brand? this one creapure . com? (i see dymatize is there at list)

i searched and found 3 are good: Dymatize/RSP and ON, three with good prices
    Last edited by Needhelp26; 01-17-2020 at 10:08 AM.

Hm i think i will go for RSP, two for 23$, 200 servings for two, 1kg, 5g CM
    CN3 same price but two for 100 servings

and by CM creapure, you mean "Creapure" as brand? this one creapure . com? (i see dymatize is there at list)

i searched and found 3 are good: Dymatize/RSP and ON, three with good prices
    Links in OP and a few supplied cover it. Two places on the planet CM is made in bulk: China via various manufacturers of varying quality, and Germany via AlzChem, brand name Creapure. Companies using Creapure as their source tend to list on their labels, and or, lists of companies that use it exist too as you found.

My advice: Use CM, find best price on company using the German stuff via BB.com store, worry about other things

It's just that simple.

www.BrinkZone.com

Links in OP and a few supplied cover it. Two places on the planet CM is made in bulk: China via various manufacturers of varying quality, and Germany via AlzChem, brand name Creapure. Companies using Creapure as their source tend to list on their labels, and or, lists of companies that use it exist too as you found.

My advice: Use CM, find best price on company using the German stuff via BB.com store, worry about other things

It's just that simple.
    Ok! thank you very much for helping!

Some still think caffeine negates the benefits of the creatine as previously thought due to old = and debunked – data. it’s another classic myth that needs to die.

Fast forward to current data, a recent study found not only didn’t caffeine negate the effects of creatine, it actually potentiated the effects. Anecdotally, that’s in line with my experiences and feedback from those using my BPC recipe, but now it’s been supported by the data. This study was done in humans, and looked at useful endpoints such as muscle EMG activity and improvements in torque:

Caffeine Potentiates the Ergogenic Effects of Creatine. JEP online 2017;20(6):66 -77 .

The aim of this study was to determine the effect of caffeine on creatine supplementation on electromyographic activity and torque. Sixteen males were supplemented with caffeine (6 mg·kg-1) and creatine (3 g). They did the knee extension test on the isokinetic dynamometer while electromyographic activity was monitored.

The caffeine group achieved 4.57% increase in EMG activity and 4.25% increase in torque. The creatine group achieved a 17 .07% decrease in the EMG activity and a 3.45% increase in torque. The caffeine and creatine group achieved a 3.07% increase in EMG activity and a 5.79% increase in torque.

The findings indicate that the consumption of caffeine at 6 mg ·kg-1 in association with 3 g of creatine for 7 d ays generated a significant improvement in performance, increased the production of torque, and improved the EMG muscle activity.

Thus, it is more than reasonable to conclude that caffeine potentiates the effects of creatine during a physical exercise.

www.BrinkZone.com

Hatleyn1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Creatine made me sick

Started my work out at 430am this morning took a standard dose in water. Got through my workout of arms and abs. Was about to take a shower at the gym and got sick ended up throwing up 3 times just creatine and water was all. Is this common on an empty stomic? I have taking creatine multiple times thourgout my years as in a 30 year old male? Is there any suggestions? I was thinking wait till after I eat breakfast to take my dose.

Thanks

Neil

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Hatleyn1988 View Post
    Started my work out at 430am this morning took a standard dose in water. Got through my workout of arms and abs. Was about to take a shower at the gym and got sick ended up throwing up 3 times just creatine and water was all. Is this common on an empty stomic? I have taking creatine multiple times thourgout my years as in a 30 year old male? Is there any suggestions? I was thinking wait till after I eat breakfast to take my dose.

Thanks

Neil
    I’m not sure but what I do know is that timing is irrelevant so if you’re getting sick with it on an empty stomach, have it when you’re eating.
    Strong & Unstable

jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks

Neil
    I workout very early as well. I take it after my session since I train fasted. CM doesn't usually bother my stomach, but if I'm fasted, take it, then lift heavy, it can get my stomach upset. Taking it after really helps. I also pay a bit extra for Creapure capsules. It's more per gram, but it's really convenient to swallow those with my vitamins.

Thanks

Neil
    Per OP, timing does not matter, so taking pre workout may upset stomach. Don't do that. Best way to reduce GI issues is to pre dissolve in hot liquid then drink that. I mix it in my coffee via my Bomb Proof Coffee recipe.

www.BrinkZone.com

This is potentially a big deal. Support cellular energy and healthy mitochondria is well established, but actually increase mitochondrial biogenesis in both muscle and cardiac tissue in response to exercise, is a major finding that needs to be reproduced in humans:

Enhanced mitochondrial biogenesis is associated with the ameliorative action of creatine supplementation in rat soleus and cardiac muscles

The current study focused on the effect of creatine supplementation with/without exercise on the expression of genes controlling mitochondrial biogenesis in skeletal and cardiac muscles, as well as its safety profile on the liver and kidney. A total of 40 male Wister rats were included in the present study. Two unexercised groups: The control sedentary group and the sedentary creatine-treated group (n=10) were treated daily with oral creatine (0.5 g/kg per day).

Two exercised groups performed swimming exercise training 5 days/week for a period of 5 weeks; The Exercise training group, and exercise training and creatine (0.5 g/kg per day) treated group. After sacrifice, blood samples, cardiac and soleus muscles were collected for assessment of mtDNA copy number, gene expression analysis and nuclear extraction for the assay of PGC-1α.

The results of the current study demonstrated that, physical activity with short-term creatine supplementation increased all factors of mitochondrial biogenesis, an effect that is devoid of any kidney or liver adverse effects. Further studies are still required to explore the potential of creatine supplementation in ameliorating mitochondrial diseases, including epilepsy, skeletal and cardiac myopathies, hepatopathies and nephropathies.

Source:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6909667/

www.BrinkZone.com

Originally Posted by WinterBro View Post
    Hey man! Thanks for your post!

I’ve been looking to use creatine to help my build out but I also saw that study. I’m prone to hairloss even tho I still have most of my hair. I just take care of it with finasteride and minoxidil. I understand it’s just one Small study but I haven’t been able to find more studies on DHT increase.
    That's because there are none...

Originally Posted by WinterBro View Post
    I read up on people having hair shedding phases while on creatine and also minor acne breakouts which I’m also prone too. I basically have bitch genes with sht like acne and hairloss even tho I’m good if I avoid oily foods and dairy.

A doc recommended I stay away from creatine due to the study but I can’t make up my mind about it!!
    If you're really going to stress about it that much, probably shouldn't bother.

www.BrinkZone.com

While more data is needed, study strongly suggest creatine a benefit to TBI and this is not the first to discuss it (1)

Beyond muscle: the effects of creatine supplementation on brain creatine, cognitive processing, and traumatic brain injury.
    Eur J Sport Sci. 2019 Feb;19(1):1-14.

Abstract

The ergogenic and therapeutic effects of increasing muscle creatine by supplementation are well-recognized. It appears that similar benefits to brain function and cognitive processing may also be achieved with creatine supplementation, however research in this area is more limited, and important knowledge gaps remain. The purpose of this review is to provide a comprehensive overview of the current state of knowledge about the influence of creatine supplementation on brain function in healthy individuals.

It appears that brain creatine is responsive to supplementation, however higher, or more prolonged dosing strategies than those typically used to increase muscle creatine, may be required to elicit an increase in brain creatine. The optimal dosing strategy to induce this response, is currently unknown, and there is an urgent need for studies investigating this. When considering the influence of supplementation strategies on cognitive processes, it appears that creatine is most likely to exert an influence in situations whereby cognitive processes are stressed, e.g. during sleep deprivation, experimental hypoxia, or during the performance of more complex, and thus more cognitively demanding tasks.

Evidence exists indicating that increased brain creatine may be effective at reducing the severity of, or enhancing recovery from mild traumatic brain injury, however, only limited data in humans are available to verify this hypothesis, thus representing an exciting area for further research

(1) https://brinkzone.com/creatine-and-tbi/

www.BrinkZone.com

Studies continue to support creatine as a supplement with a wide range of potential benefits to body and mind, some of which I posted before as well as additional links. A new study found an inverse association between dietary creatine and depression that found “… a significant negative relationship between dietary creatine and depression in a nationally representative adult cohort.”

That is, people that ingested foods known to be higher in creatine, was associated with lower rates of depression, with additional covariates such as “…income to poverty ratio, race/ethnicity, sex, age, education level, body mass index, healthcare access, smoking status, physical activity, and antidepressant/anxiolytic medication use” examined. Now, one must always be careful not to make cause and effect conclusions from such studies – as correlation does not equal causation – but taken together with a growing body of data on creatine (see below), the association is most interesting to be sure.

Low creatine levels may be one aspect of why studies find vegans and vegetarians suffer higher rates of depression, so creatine, among various reasons, should be part of any vegan/vegetarian nutritional approach in my view.

Dietary creatine intake and depression risk among U.S. adults

Translational Psychiatry volume 10, Article number: 52 (2020)

Abstract

Creatine monohydrate is actively being researched for its antidepressant effects, yet little is known about the link between dietary creatine and depression risk. This study examines the association between dietary creatine and depression in U.S. adults, using data from the 2005 to 2012 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES). Patient health questionnaire, dietary creatine intake and covariates were obtained on 22,692 NHANES participants ≥20 years of age.

Depression prevalence was calculated within quartiles of dietary creatine intake. Adjusted logistic regression models were formulated to determine the relationship between dietary creatine intake and depression risk. Additional covariates included income to poverty ratio, race/ethnicity, sex, age, education level, body mass index, healthcare access, smoking status, physical activity, and antidepressant/anxiolytic medication use. Models were further stratified by sex, age group, and antidepressant/anxiolytic medication use.

Depression prevalence was 10.23/100 persons (95% CI: 8.64-11.83) among NHANES participants in the lowest quartile of dietary creatine intake compared with 5.98/100 persons (95% CI: 4.97-6.98) among participants in the highest quartile (p < 0.001). An inverse association was measured between dietary creatine and depression (adjusted odds ratio (AOR) = 0.68, 95% CI: 0.52-0.88). Dietary creatine’s negative association with depression was strongest in females (AOR = 0.62, 95% CI: 0.40-0.98), participants aged 20-39 years (AOR = 0.52, 95% CI: 0.34-0.79) and participants not taking antidepressant/anxiolytic medication (AOR = 0.58, 95% CI: 0.43-0.77).

Study results indicate a significant negative relationship between dietary creatine and depression in a nationally representative adult cohort. Further research is warranted to investigate the role creatine plays in depression, particularly among women and across the lifespan.

www.BrinkZone.com

JD4L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower back pumps

I get good gains when on creatine. It even when drinking a lot of water. I end up getting crazy lower back pumps... why is this??? Also jus taking no xplode and no additional creatine I get lower back pumps too and it’s just like 1-2 grams in xplode. I dont get it. Usually when I stop taking creatine or xplode the pumps go away. But I’ve been off both and still getting them. Did the creatine cause an electrolyte imbalance or maybe water retention or what???? My back gets crazy pumped and tight

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've tried Creatine twice over the years and to be honest it hasn't made the slightest difference, I did feel my strength might have been slightly increased but regards to adding a bit size no change there.
    I might give it one more chance "third time lucky" as so many say how effective it is. If it still doesn't do anything for me I'll give it up for good!
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

Originally Posted by clive View Post
    I've tried Creatine twice over the years and to be honest it hasn't made the slightest difference, I did feel my strength might have been slightly increased but regards to adding a bit size no change there.
    I might give it one more chance "third time lucky" as so many say how effective it is. If it still doesn't do anything for me I'll give it up for good!
    Said it 9,103,183 times before, will say it again: creatine is a supplement I'd use and recommend if I didn't exercise at all...

www.BrinkZone.com

ShahShahanshah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Natural Creatine Production

Greetings everybody,
    I have been considering implementing some Creatine Monohydrate into my Supplement line-up, and I have been wondering if taking supplemental creatine can affect your muscles' natural creatine production.
    Just in case I decide to lay off CM after a while

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Id just like to ask a clarifying question. From what I understand:

Your body has 3 seconds of ATP stores. After that is depleted it uses CP to make more ATP. Your body has 15 seconds of CP stored (then your body turns to glycogen to make ATP). After that you need to rest 2-5 mins to restore everything.

What exactly does creatine supplementation help with? Does it raise the initial "stored" CP? So instead of 15 seconds of CP (for a total of 18 seconds) you get, maybe 20 seconds of CP?

Or does it change the amount of times you can recharge after the 2-5 min rest?

Or does supplementation just make sure that if your not getting enough from your diet, that your CP stores will always be maxed out at 15?

If supplementation gives you more than the normal 15 seconds, does it give you more than 15 seconds just the first time you use it (eg: set one of bench press) or after a 2-5 min rest when you "reset" your stores, do you still get more than 15 seconds?

Thanks.

Edit: maybe you can reply in here.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1603454341
    Last edited by kingofturtles; 04-25-2020 at 06:39 PM.
    www.miscers.com

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177185321 ~ WoW Classic <MISCERS> guild horde thread GTFIH

320 bench press
    1000lbs club at 190ish lbs

Chargers, Angels, Lakers, Canucks.