Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Bridge9 is not very well liked. (-100) Bridge9 is not very well liked. (-100) Bridge9 is not very well liked. (-100) Bridge9 is not very well liked. (-100) Bridge9 is not very well liked. (-100) Bridge9 is not very well liked. (-100) Bridge9 is not very well liked. (-100) Bridge9 is not very well liked. (-100) Bridge9 is not very well liked. (-100) Bridge9 is not very well liked. (-100) Bridge9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    This makes it sound like a nootropic?

robbie5073 is not very well liked. (-100) robbie5073 is not very well liked. (-100) robbie5073 is not very well liked. (-100) robbie5073 is not very well liked. (-100) robbie5073 is not very well liked. (-100) robbie5073 is not very well liked. (-100) robbie5073 is not very well liked. (-100) robbie5073 is not very well liked. (-100) robbie5073 is not very well liked. (-100) robbie5073 is not very well liked. (-100) robbie5073 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Glad you found (most) it helpful. There's also links in the text for those who want more details on some it.

I post chit on creatine all the bro sef

thanks for the help

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just out:

“Heads Up” for Creatine Supplementation and its Potential Applications for Brain Health and Function
    J. Sports Medicine (2023)

Abstract
    There is emerging interest regarding the potential beneficial effects of creatine supplementation on indices of brain health and function. Creatine supplementation can increase brain creatine stores, which may help explain some of the positive effects on measures of cognition and memory, especially in aging adults or during times of metabolic stress (i.e., sleep deprivation).
    Furthermore, creatine has shown promise for improving health outcome measures associated with muscular dystrophy, traumatic brain injury (including concussions in children), depression, and anxiety. However, whether any sex- or age-related differences exist in regard to creatine and indices of brain health and function is relatively unknown.
    The purpose of this narrative review is to: (1) provide an up-to-date summary and discussion of the current body of research focusing on creatine and indices of brain health and function and (2) discuss possible sex- and age-related differences in response to creatine supplementation on brain bioenergetics, measures of brain health and function, and neurological diseases.

https://link.springer.com/article/10...79-023-01870-9
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Creatine And Cancer ?

On the heals of my recent discussion on creatine and cancer (1) is this new study that further supports not only does creatine not increase cancers, it may reduce it:

Journal of Functional Foods
    Volume 108, September 2023, 105733
    Journal of Functional Foods
    Short communications

"Dietary creatine and cancer risk in the U.S. population: NHANES 2017–2020"

Highlights

• Diet rich in creatine is associated with a reduced risk of cancer or malignancy in U.S. adults aged 20 years and over.
    • For every additional mg of creatine per kilogram of body mass consumed daily, the cancer rate is reduced by ∼ one percent.
    •Further studies are required to validate the benefits of creatine-rich foods or supplements in the management of cancer.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...5646462300333X

(1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYDGIYJAgrM&t=957s

www.BrinkZone.com

Creatine and Alzheimer's disease

BTW, same authors have a human pilot study in the works, but this is promising:

“Creatine as a therapeutic target in Alzheimer's disease”

Abstract

Alzheimer's Disease (AD) is the most prevalent neurodegenerative disease, affecting approximately 6.5 million older adults in the United States. Development of AD treatment has primarily centered around developing pharmaceuticals that target amyloid-β (Aβ) plaques in the brain, a hallmark pathological biomarker that precedes symptomatic AD. Though recent clinical trials of novel drugs that target Aβ have demonstrated promising preliminary data, these pharmaceuticals have a poor history of developing into AD treatments, leading to hypotheses that other therapeutic targets may be more suitable for AD prevention and treatment.

Impaired brain energy metabolism is another pathological hallmark that precedes the onset of AD that may provide a target for intervention. The brain Creatine (Cr) system plays a crucial role in maintaining bioenergetic flux and is disrupted in AD. Recent studies using AD mouse models have shown that supplementing with Cr improves brain bioenergetics, as well as AD biomarkers and cognition. Despite these promising findings, no human trials have investigated the potential benefits of Cr supplementation in AD. This narrative review discusses the link between Cr and AD and the potential for Cr supplementation as a treatment for AD.

Paper:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...75299123265956

www.BrinkZone.com

rossie12 is not very well liked. (-100) rossie12 is not very well liked. (-100) rossie12 is not very well liked. (-100) rossie12 is not very well liked. (-100) rossie12 is not very well liked. (-100) rossie12 is not very well liked. (-100) rossie12 is not very well liked. (-100) rossie12 is not very well liked. (-100) rossie12 is not very well liked. (-100) rossie12 is not very well liked. (-100) rossie12 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey there, fellow fitness enthusiasts! 🏋️‍♂️

I've been using creatine for a while now, and I thought I'd share my experience regarding its impact on my 1RM and its persistence in the body.

Creatine has definitely made a positive difference in my workouts. While it may not directly increase my 1RM (one-rep max), it helps me push through those last few reps in a set, especially during high-intensity lifting sessions. I've noticed a significant improvement in my endurance, allowing me to squeeze out those extra reps I couldn't before.

As for its persistence in the body, creatine does tend to stick around for a while. If you miss a few days of workouts, you won't see the same rapid depletion of creatine levels as when you're consistently active. However, it's essential to maintain a consistent intake to maximize its benefits.

Remember, everyone's body reacts differently, so your mileage may vary. But for me, creatine has been a game-changer in my fitness journey. 💪
    Thanks!
    World777 admin panel stands as Asia's premier online sports gaming brand, renowned for its vast array of games and impressive features.

jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thankyou so much i think this information will help me in near future and one thing i wana ask is that what is your opinion abour dry fruits because i read that dry fruits are very beneficial for health.

New study found small but significant effects on cognitive performance:

"The effects of creatine supplementation on cognitive performance-a randomised controlled study."

BACKGROUND: Creatine is an organic compound that facilitates the recycling of energy-providing adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in muscle and brain tissue. It is a safe, well-studied supplement for strength training. Previous studies have shown that supplementation increases brain creatine levels, which might increase cognitive performance. The results of studies that have tested cognitive performance differ greatly, possibly due to different populations, supplementation regimens, and cognitive tasks. This is the largest study on the effect of creatine supplementation on cognitive performance to date.

METHODS: Our trial was preregistered, cross-over, double-blind, placebo-controlled, and randomised, with daily supplementation of 5 g for 6 weeks each. We tested participants on Raven's Advanced Progressive Matrices (RAPM) and on the Backward Digit Span (BDS). In addition, we included eight exploratory cognitive tests. About half of our 123 participants were vegetarians and half were omnivores.

RESULTS: Bayesian evidence supported a small beneficial effect of creatine. The creatine effect bordered significance for BDS (p = 0.064, η2 P  = 0.029) but not RAPM (p = 0.327, η2 P  = 0.008). There was no indication that creatine improved the performance of our exploratory cognitive tasks. Side effects were reported significantly more often for creatine than for placebo supplementation (p = 0.002, RR = 4.25). Vegetarians did not benefit more from creatine than omnivores.

CONCLUSIONS: Our study, in combination with the literature, implies that creatine might have a small beneficial effect. Larger studies are needed to confirm or rule out this effect. Given the safety and broad availability of creatine, this is well worth investigating; a small effect could have large benefits when scaled over time and over many people.

https://read.qxmd.com/read/37968687/...ntrolled-study

www.BrinkZone.com

Betterme4 is a complete loser! (-2000) Betterme4 is a complete loser! (-2000) Betterme4 is a complete loser! (-2000) Betterme4 is a complete loser! (-2000) Betterme4 is a complete loser! (-2000) Betterme4 is a complete loser! (-2000) Betterme4 is a complete loser! (-2000) Betterme4 is a complete loser! (-2000) Betterme4 is a complete loser! (-2000) Betterme4 is a complete loser! (-2000) Betterme4 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    this is a good suplament?

FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100)
    This is super comprehensive! Thank you! MindPump recently talked about their belief that Creatine is going to be the next "everyone takes it" supplement. Not just lifters.
    My Fitness Blog: https://www.fit-hub.io/
    My Interview with Fouad Abiad at the 2024 Arnold Classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVhf2v84Alg
    My Interview with Hunter Labrada at the 2024 Arnold Classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPCYuZ0_vmc&t=1s

zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100) zakandrews398 is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you are not losing weight, you may want to keep track of your calories to see if that’s a contributing factor.