inkedcat9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) inkedcat9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) inkedcat9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) inkedcat9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) inkedcat9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) inkedcat9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) inkedcat9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) inkedcat9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) inkedcat9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) inkedcat9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) inkedcat9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Progress pics (mini unintentional recomp) and what needs work?

I haven't been doing anything special these past two months but I have been trying to force more food and push my workouts harder. I took the first pic around New Years and the second one last night. My clothes have been looser in the waist. I noticed I look leaner in the second but seem to have added a little bit of size onto my upper body. My hips and belly are the first place to gain and also the first place to lose. Lower body looks the same to me. I have no idea what my body fat % is.
    I'm sitting at 125-127 which is about where I was in the first pic.
    I've been tracking macros and my maintanence calories are 2500+. I struggle with this because it's expensive to eat so much and I struggle to afford it as I just bought a car and have a lot of other things going on right now. I've cut back on sugar free energy drinks and protein bars, and I find I look way leaner and have a lot less gas issues!

I have been doing Strong Curves since then. I started out with Bootyful Beginnings which helped me improve my squat, but I am finding Bret's Gluteal Goddess program to be more fun for me personally.

Anyway, I'd like to add some size.

Any other constructive criticism on my physique right now would be appreciated. What jumps out as needing work the most? Thanks!
    Attached Images
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body." -Dad

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by inkedcat9 View Post
    Anyway, I'd like to add some size.
    You've been saying this for months but you fail to eat in a surplus for growth. You don't struggle because food is expensive you struggle because you refuse to gain weight.

In the 2nd pic you're standing closer to the camera. Your pose is a tad different in the way you're placing your arm and hand. You're also wearing a different suit and topless. You've posted other pics as well and in my professional opinion things look about the same.

Take the advice you've been given numerous times or stay the same...the choice is yours.
    Last edited by kimm4; 03-17-2017 at 06:21 PM.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Recomping takes time and for someone as lean as you, it can be excruciatingly slow. Eating more doesn't have to be expensive as you can add calories with relatively cheap foods. Protein needs don't change much from cutting to bulking so that won't make a price difference for the most part. Carbs and fats can be dirt cheap. Bread, rice, potatoes, PB, beans. All of these things can be bought in bulk and cost very little. I'd look at things like this to add to your calories so that you can make a true difference in your phsyique.
    Online Training and Nutrition Coach
    www.AccidentalFitnessQuest.com

Have a training or nutrition question? PM me or ask me on FB: www.********.com/AccidentalFitnessQuest

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How is it too expensive? You can get a 20kg bag of rice and a 10kg bag of dried beans for $15-20 at most and you could easily eat an extra 1000-2000+ calories per day on it (like most other people in the world).

Live long and make gainz McNeelz's Avatar
    McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000)
    During my last bulk, I got my surplus calories almost exclusively from peanut butter and crackers/pretzels. Very cost effective and delicious.
    IG: amygainz

Squat: 210, Bench: 165, Deadlift: 330

jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by McNeelz View Post
    During my last bulk, I got my surplus calories almost exclusively from peanut butter and crackers/pretzels. Very cost effective and delicious.
    I can't wait to start my bulk - peanut butter filled pretzels are calling my name!
    instagram: @mackitten
    cats ;) instagram: @khanthebengal

Currently running PR Bulgarian Method template
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170583541&p=1425289591&viewfull=1#post1425289591

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170108803&pagenumber=

You think you know ... what's to come ... what you are. You haven't even begun.

Live long and make gainz McNeelz's Avatar
    McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jsari23 View Post
    I can't wait to start my bulk - peanut butter filled pretzels are calling my name!
    Guess what I ate last night...oreo thins dipped in Reese's Spreads peanut butter!
    IG: amygainz

Squat: 210, Bench: 165, Deadlift: 330