5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 5percentnatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question How do I get my life together boyos... [REPS]

Im 16 and I love working out. I spend a lot of time in the gym working on my body trying to reach my goals and I enjoy it. However, I want a social life too, but I have no idea how a fitness lifestyle can work with a social life. Lets run through my typical day:

10 hours sleep
    1 hour to get ready in the morning
    7 hours school
    1 hour to wait for my mom to pick me up from school
    2 hours homework (and yes I do hw while waiting for my mom)
    1 hour meal prep for the day
    At least 1 hour to eat all that food
    1.5 hours working out

10+1+7+1+2+1+1+1.5= 24.5 hours where there is only 24 hours in a day. Some people would recommend sleeping less but I am one of those people who need 10 hours of sleep to function properly and if I get 8 I feel dead throughout the day. How in the phuck do I fit in 2 hours to go out with friends or even entire afternoons? Stumped here boyos reps for helpful responses
    ❤R.I.P. AZIZ SHAVERSHIAN❤

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do a full body THREE DAY A WEEK beginner's routine (which you should be doing anyway) and that opens up 4 days right there.

Oh, and you're a guy? It has never taken me an hour to get dressed (showered, etc.) for anything in my life - not even my wedding. ;-)

SWG42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWG42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWG42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWG42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWG42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWG42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWG42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWG42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWG42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWG42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWG42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Should be able to find a routine that only takes an hour and you certainly don't need to do 7 days a week - 5 tops (4 if full body and arguably better with 3 if you're going hard). Save at least 5.5 hours a week (up to 7.5) right there.

An hour in the am? I shower before bed and am out of the house 20 min. after my alarm goes with breakfast. That's another 3.3 hours a week just for weekdays.

"Prepping" meals daily is just cooking. Try prepping breakfast/lunches for the entire week on Sunday. Probably pick up another 3-4 hours.

You're also (I assume) not going to school on weekends, so even with studying there's another 14 hours. You got plenty of time, you just need to balance it better.
    Originally Posted by 5percentnatty View Post
    ... [REPS]
    No need to thank me with all you rep power!
    Last edited by SWG42; 03-20-2017 at 06:14 AM.

PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im 16 and I love working out. I spend a lot of time in the gym working on my body trying to reach my goals and I enjoy it. However, I want a social life too, but I have no idea how a fitness lifestyle can work with a social life. Lets run through my typical day:

10 hours sleep
    1 hour to get ready in the morning
    7 hours school
    1 hour to wait for my mom to pick me up from school
    2 hours homework (and yes I do hw while waiting for my mom)
    1.5 hours working out

10+1+7+1+2+1+1+1.5= 24.5 hours where there is only 24 hours in a day. Some people would recommend sleeping less but I am one of those people who need 10 hours of sleep to function properly and if I get 8 I feel dead throughout the day. How in the phuck do I fit in 2 hours to go out with friends or even entire afternoons? Stumped here boyos reps for helpful responses
    Hey there bro!

First thing, 10H of sleep?! wt hell are you dreaming off :P ? harem of naked playboy models :P ? I think that would be the only thing that would keep me asleep 10h... CUT it down to 8h you're young you should be sleeping 7 to8h max anyway... don't get your body used to resting for a long period of time, because later you will have some issue with that...

1h getting ready? :P eyelashes? dress? makeup? manicure? lipstick? my girlfriend gets dressed and does all of these things under 20 minutes bro :P Please explain us what do you do ? hehe

I really think that as guys above told you, you should change working out routine, to make some space in your life... Also start working out with your body weight at home every morning, it helps

You are in a decent shape, be consistent with your nutrition and you will see even more positive changes...

But seriously brother this 1h of getting ready cracked me up ... awaiting your response bro!

SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUTTER3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The easiest one to cut down on is the sleep. I know you say that you need 10 hours, but if you cut it down to 9 for a few days your body will adapt. Then you can cut it down to 8 from there. Physiologically, 8 hours of sleep is more than enough for basically everyone other than babies.

Lots of people are saying cut down on the amount of workouts and time that you spend in the gym, but if you have been training for a while, you might need to work out that much/long to make gains. Plus, you obviously enjoy it. Maybe you could find a workout partner? That would allow you to still train, while getting in some social interaction at the same time!

For the meal prep, try prepping multiple days of food at once! Then you only need to do it a couple times a week. I prep all my lunches for the work week on Sunday. Furthermore, maybe your family could help with the prep a little bit. Especially if you explain to you mom what is going on.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1.5 hours working out
    IDK anybody who trains 1.5 a day unless it's including sports. Most young people I know that play sports stick to abbreviated workouts 30-45min 2-4x a week focusing on a few big compounds. Free up a few days in the gym, you have time for fun. Have to have balance.

I can make a PB+J plus a glass of milk in 23 seconds.

I'd try and find a place to do HW in the 1 hour you are waiting for your ride. Maybe you could find a study group, library, etc?
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Ironwill2008 is surely doing RDL's and eating eggs and bacon somewhere right now.

latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For one make certain your circle of friends are good people. Stay close to others who have goals, who are planing for college, who do not engage in illegal or shady activities.

From there it is just a question of hanging out,talking to Chic's whatever.