RockKidd57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking My workout journal

Good morning fellows. Today I finally found a place to keep track of my progress and because of that I m very glad
    Soo, I m Andy, I m 17 years old and since I was a kid I was that chubby boy that never gave a **** about looks.
    Then later, at 15 y o I wanted to lose wheight and I just did that. In 3 or 4 months I lost 28 kilos then went back to 80(102-76 & 76-80) and it kept like that for like a year. Everything cool but since I always was a lazy person I gave up the gym from august
    to december and I reached 92 kilos(shameeee) and then started to lose again (very up and down) and now I think I have 85 kilos. I start to look good again and feel in shape(now I run again to catch the bus instead of waiting for the next one like I used to do)
    At the moment I go to aerobics class 2 times a week and do Street Workout (or at least try) ). I started in January and I already see the results.
    I dont have a diet, I just drink water(3 4L per day), don t eat after 7.30 pm and don t eat that much candies and sweeties. I can t afford to eat very healthy, I m student, I barely afford to go out in weekends and pay my gym subscription once in a month) so I eat at the cantina(Idk how it s called in english but it s like a budget restaurant usually with bad food/where all the students eat). The food hall/cantina /budget restaurant helped me to lose wheight but idk if it will help me put some mass.
    Anyway, sorry for my english and I will post photos of my evolution tonight (I can t right now)
    Have a nice day