markymark0724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Titan Fitness - Good Value?

I was looking at some Titan Fitness racks, namely T3 and X3. Does anyone have any experience with these and the benches? The price looks awesome so sharing any experience with their products (recently) would be appreciated.

arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by markymark0724 View Post
    I was looking at some Titan Fitness racks, namely T3 and X3. Does anyone have any experience with these and the benches? The price looks awesome so sharing any experience with their products (recently) would be appreciated.
    The Titan racks are excellent value. The T-3 is a copy of the Rogue R-3, and is a quite popular budget option. I have one and am completely happy with it. Search the forum, several user reviews & opinions on it.

No direct experience with the benches, but I'd assume they are decent if the build quality is similar to the racks.

lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I also have the t-3 shortrack and like it. I did have to build a platform to bolt it down to though as it didn't feel as stable as I would have liked being freestanding. The x-3 rack claims to be freestanding. i bought one of their 5ft bars for my wife and son but they seem not inclined to actually use it now that we own it. the quality vs the o.d cap 5ft bar that I have used in the past seems very much improved.

I can't speak for the benches but I was looking at their adjustable bench a month or so back and found it to be a knockoff of a knockoff which isn't known for being the most solid piece.

Their flat bench looks pretty solid.

bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    From what I've seen, I'd say most of their stuff is functional and a good value, but you get what you pay for. Don't expect to get the same quality as the stuff they are knocking off.

70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've said this in other threads also about the pieces I own, you'll get the same exact function as the piece that they are knocking off without the aesthetics or cost. I have the T3 rack and the GHD, and they are very good pieces of equipment. (period, no qualifiers) The powder coating on the GHD is nicer than whats on the T3 rack and both finishes are very serviceable, although, again, not the most aesthetic. Their customer service has been top notch for me. ie: quick response time in communication and shipping or warranty issues. If they weren't around, I likely would have spent the money on a Rogue R3 and picked it up to save shipping, but I still would have been more than double the price if I outfitted it with the same accessories, and the GHD was also double before shipping in comparison. Great value in my opinion. That all being said, they seem to be getting some steam, and will need to accommodate their orders. It seems a lot of their new(er) products are out of stock. Not unusual for a new company dipping it's toe in new products, but they have to get that all worked out since most people like instant gratification, and not a 3 month wait for a purchase.

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I own an older r-4 rogue power rack (uses the same upright size and hole sizes) and after buying and being impressed with Titans accesiries that fit my rack, i got there weight storage upgrade to turn my r-4 into a t-6 / r-6 hybrid. So i have both conponents. Im writing a goid review soon now that my hand is out of a cast. My take is that for the money, Titan equipment is an exceptional value. Some items like j cups, safeties and spotter arms are extremely close in quality. The current j cups in particular are excellent. The actual rack components are very similar to Rogue akso, the finish as others have said is probably not as durable, and the rogue brackets are thicker on a few supports.... but were talking about an overall product thats 75-80% of the quality after shipping comes in at much less then half te price.

DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Titan Fitness products are a good value, especially if you live outside TN (otherwise you got 10% sales tax). They often have good sales on most major US holidays. I watched their products for a longtime now. I almost ordered a rack from them, except for I didn't want to drill holes to mount it to the floor or paltform in the house or build wooden braces to keep the legs parallel (Laziness). I have ordered other products from them that are solid. I have also called & talked with the staff several times.

I have a Rogue S2 - Squat Stand - I was cheap so I ordered the Titan T3 weight plate holders for $20. The Titan post was 1" in diameter, so I used an angle grinder to make it fit the holes of my Rogue squat stand. The Titan T3 plate holders fit perfect now & look nice. You couldn't tell the difference unless you look closely & hold them (they arent as heavy).

The T3 plate holders I bought were painted, not powder coated. So I am taking a guess that the T3 racks may not be powder coated. That is an easy fix though - buy a can of Black Textured Rustoleum for when it flakes. My Rogue flakes...If you use your equipment enough any brand will flake.

A few other good values I have purchased from Titan Fitness are: Arm Blaster, Wooden Rings
    Last edited by DaddyBEASTMODE; 03-17-2017 at 07:26 PM. Reason: typo

markymark0724 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the info guys! I'm hoping to buy a Titan squat stand and a rogue half rack conversion.

DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaddyBEASTMODE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the info guys! I'm hoping to buy a Titan squat stand and a rogue half rack conversion.
    Be prepared to possibly drill holes & possibly grind a lot of metal to make that work. I don"t think the holes will line up perfectly mixing the 1/2 rack infinity Rogue & Titan T3 squat. If your willing to work alot it might work, or it could be a complete disaster & worth spending extra $.

You might wana give titan a call and see if they could sell you the pieces to create a full Titan Half Rack. You would just need a cross beam & 2 Short T3 power rack legs, & hardware. Titan listens fairly well to the needs of their customers.

Good luck!

MIkoljp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIkoljp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIkoljp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIkoljp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIkoljp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIkoljp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIkoljp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIkoljp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIkoljp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIkoljp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIkoljp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the T3 Short Rack 36" deep. i love the rack. built very strong. haven't had any problem with it at all. I also purchased the Flat bench and the Adjustable bench. The flat bench is excellent and heavy duty. i've had a couple problems with the adjustable bench. the back of it isn't snug and moves around. i contacted customer service and they will send me whatever i need to fix it, so they have great customer service. I am going to be purchasing their GHD next.

I also reached out to the Customer service to see if they would be offering a monolift attachment to the rack and better safety straps. they said they would get with development. so hopefully they will be offering them soon.

ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope so. After a lot of head scratching I took the plunge and ordered a T6, it's supposed to be here tomorrow. I know it's not a Rogue. I know about the issues (edit: well I THOUGHT I did...). If I was an elite lifter handling ridiculous weight I would probably have gone a different route. But for me it will (hopefully) be just what I need.

I'm not the type of person who keeps my equipment looking like it's brand new for years and freaks out over a scratch so, as long as it's functional and everything arrives in one piece I'll be happy. If it sucks and I just can't live with it, I'll flip it and go from there. I'm uhh..."skeptically optimistic".

We shall see.

Edit: After reading about another member's issues with his T3 uprights, now I'm having a panic attack...no sleep for me tonight!
    Last edited by ModernWizard; 03-28-2017 at 03:24 PM. Reason: new info

arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ModernWizard View Post
    Edit: After reading about another member's issues with his T3 uprights, now I'm having a panic attack...no sleep for me tonight!
    Relax, don't panic. Wait and see what you get. Even if your worst fears come true and you get with a bad unit, Titan will replace it or refund you. I've read quite a few reviews about the quality issues with Titan racks when they launched, but one thing that is common is that Titan always made it right for the buyer by replacing the unit, or giving a partial refund or just taking it back and refunding completely. Plus, I believe there is a Titan Rep on this forum and he/she is probably following these posts. A bad outcome posted on this forum would definitely hurt their business.

Hope you get a nice quality unit tomorrow. Keep us posted... with some photos if possible.

ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50) ModernWizard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have heard the same. I'll update and take some pics. I'm HOPING it'll all be good because there seem to be plenty of people that have them. I'll take some Nyquil or something...heh.

Update as promised:

Good news/bad news.

The good news is most of my rack is here. The bad news is only most of my rack is here. The other 4 uprights will be here tomorrow.

Not gonna jinx anything yet, but I'm taking lots of pics. I might do a detailed review, not sure yet. I'll let you know!

70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000)
    MW - good luck! I hope you don't but if you do have issues, I'm confident Titan will take care of you.

I ordered a set of pin & pipe safeties yesterday........fedex dropped a package today at the house. $29.00 shipped. Package was serviceable, but not awe inspiring

To date I've placed 4 orders with Titan - T3, T3 parts to make a T6 before they were out, GHD, and the pin & pipe safeties.

Quick update: Sorry it took so long but the box with the 4 uprights had disappeared...then reappeared this afternoon mangled and missing an upright. How the hell do you LOSE an 8' piece of steel???? But the end of the box looked like it was in a fight with a tree chipper and lost.

To be clear: this is on Fed ex, and it's the 4th large piece they have lost or destroyed over the past year coming to my house. They even managed to "lose" a new treadmill. Yeah. They "lost" something the size of a refridgerator.

So anyway, back to Titan...I'll say it is exactly what I expected and a whole lot better. I haven't assembled it yet but the quality of what I have (all except the one upright) is better than I expected. Some scuffs and scratches and a little overspray on one upright, but other than that, nothing bent, nothing cracked, looks just fine to me. There are some things I would love to have different, like knurling on the pull up bars for instance. But overall, I'd say it was well worth the $$ I spent. Fed ex is another subject, I have a history going back 17 years with thier BS.

Also I will add I spoke with CS twice, and both times they were over the top attentive and helpful. Thier customer service gets an A+ from me so far. What others say is absolutely true there.

So back to the OPs question: good value? If you know what it is vs what it is NOT and you're ok with taking a chance that something might get damaged in transit or maybe even get a bad part, but are ok with dealing with a top notch CS department that will go the extra mile to make sure you're taken care of in the end.....yeah, no doubt. But if you have deep pockets and demand perfection immediately (and still sometimes the shipping gorrillas strike anyway) then get a Rogue or something else. But if you are both practical and patient and don't have a deep bank account, consider it.

On that note I'll wrap it up here and will probably do a review thread soon.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ModernWizard View Post
    Quick update: Sorry it took so long but the box with the 4 uprights had disappeared...then reappeared this afternoon mangled and missing an upright. How the hell do you LOSE an 8' piece of steel???? But the end of the box looked like it was in a fight with a tree chipper and lost.

To be clear: this is on Fed ex
    So are you saying there was one single box that contained the 4 upright posts? What did that box weigh in at? Just curious, as FedEx will likely say inadequate packaging. And honestly I'm not sure how most manufacturers ship large heavy items like that, but I'd kinda expect it to be freight strapped to a pallet, not sent in individual boxes.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

Yep one box, 4 uprights and 4 weight posts. 147lbs I think.

Of the issues they have apparently, this is one of the biggest. My best guess is to keep the cost down but over the last 17 years of buying and shipping a LOT of stuff (I used to run a business myself) there are "break points" in size and weight where the cost goes from manageable to "are you kidding". I have a feeling long term it's something they'll have to figure out in order to move forward. But FWIW, I've seen much MUCH worse as well.

From the end user standpoint, that's between them and fedex (lol). It's annoying but I knew the risk I was taking. I will say I have seen the old reviews and vids of thier older stuff and this is MILES above that. I'll go into detail and include a nit pick section when I do a review. The boxing and shipping will be in that section...heh.

When mine arrived, I thought they were packed pretty well for such heavy items. Hope you get the missing piece replace quick. I've dealt with Titan's customer service twice and both times the response & service was excellent.

lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mine was packed that way as well uprights and weight pins in a long box and everything in a short box.

I've used my t-3 rack 3x per week for 6 months. I'm not putting up huge numbers by any means but they are improving. I doubt I'll ever outgrow this rack.

mine was packed that way as well uprights and weight pins in a long box and everything in a short box.

I've used my t-3 rack 3x per week for 6 months. I'm not putting up huge numbers by any means but they are improving. I doubt I'll ever outgrow this rack.

I just checked my pics and the (4) uprights with my rack were packed in one box and wrapped with heavy plastic. Arrived in good condition (box & uprights) The (2) additional uprights I ordered were shipped in heavy plastic only and also arrived in good condition.

bobcat255 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobcat255 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobcat255 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobcat255 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobcat255 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobcat255 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobcat255 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobcat255 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobcat255 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobcat255 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobcat255 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Post pics
    USAPL RAW Competitor
    >500/>300/>600

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #25 ▪[M]====[6]▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #100 []---[]

Originally Posted by bobcat255 View Post
    Post pics
    As soon as photobuckt quits being stupid

Originally Posted by bobcat255 View Post
    Post pics
    4 with rack

2 extras I ordered

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None of this surprises me. . . .
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Capp76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Save yourself the migraine

Originally Posted by arkaa View Post
    The Titan racks are excellent value. The T-3 is a copy of the Rogue R-3, and is a quite popular budget option. I have one and am completely happy with it. Search the forum, several user reviews & opinions on it.

No direct experience with the benches, but I'd assume they are decent if the build quality is similar to the racks.
    Save yourself time, money and migraine. I’m currently in for $1074.00 to PayPal for the T-3 rack system Titan Fitness sells. They sell the uprights separately, but they don’t tell you that neither the 24” or 36” stabilizer bars can’t be purchased separately. ** Aside from the lawsuit I’m going to file against them, their equipment is crap!! If you don’t want to buy Rogue, go with Elite Fitness, they also offer lifetime warranty.

DVG93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DVG93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DVG93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DVG93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DVG93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DVG93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DVG93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DVG93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DVG93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DVG93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DVG93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Capp76 View Post
    Save yourself time, money and migraine. I’m currently in for $1074.00 to PayPal for the T-3 rack system Titan Fitness sells. They sell the uprights separately, but they don’t tell you that neither the 24” or 36” stabilizer bars can’t be purchased separately. ** Aside from the lawsuit I’m going to file against them, their equipment is crap!! If you don’t want to buy Rogue, go with Elite Fitness, they also offer lifetime warranty.
    How did you manage to spend 1k on a t3 rack? why assume you can buy something that isnt listed on their website? why you bump a 2 year old thread? What is the basis of your lawsuit?

So many questions...

dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DVG93 View Post
    How did you manage to spend 1k on a t3 rack? why assume you can buy something that isnt listed on their website? why you bump a 2 year old thread? What is the basis of your lawsuit?

So many questions...
    Maybe he bought 3-4 sets of uprights lmao 296.96 each set of 4

Also you can buy the pullup bar, stabilizer bar, safeties and crossmembers separately.. So Capp, good luck with the lawsuit buddy. I hope you spend another few thousand needlessly

hawkeyeplanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkeyeplanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkeyeplanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkeyeplanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkeyeplanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkeyeplanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkeyeplanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkeyeplanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkeyeplanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkeyeplanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkeyeplanner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread’s old now but will share my experience anyway. I have the T3 short and like it. I've had it for a year and it's held up well. It came with a bench, which I'm not too wild about. It's a little lopsided and there's a piece of the fabric that's coming off.

I also have a few accessories that all seem to be decent.