alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cut then TRIED clean bulk 20 pounds...here are the results. What is next?

A bit of my story.
    Age 30
    Height 5'8
    Weight 165lb - 75kg

I've been lifting for years now but just as a hobbie to keep a healthy life and keep the obese teenager out of my path. Last year I decided to step it up and put attention to my macros. The changes have been amazing.
    First when I was 165lb of ....fat BEFORE.jpg and i guess some muscle I decided it was time to cut...so I did really well even saw my abs, pictures below CUT (2).jpg,
    CUT.jpg then after the cut I said...hey lets keep an eye on my macros for the first time in my life and do a clean bulk(well i tried...). So I did now i'm back at 165lb again like the before pic...but my body is different and it feels great.
    NOWBULK.jpg
    backnow.jpg

Now my problem is...i don't know if I should start cutting...or keep bulking a bit more. What do you guys suggest?
    If keep bulking how many pounds? I mean i want to cut to show these new muscle but.... i don't wanna be skinny size S t-shirt dud again but if its the smart way then i'll do it...and do another clean bulk in the future.

Suggestions? THANK YOU.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would cut a bit, maybe 10lbs and then bulk again.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I just want to drop in and tell you that you've done a nice job. I honestly think that you're at the point where you can bulk or cut.

kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would keep clean bulking. You're doing a great job and you're on your way to looking good for the summer. You could probably bulk until May, then start to cut and look good by the summer.

Looking at this thread gives me motivation for my clean bulk. I'm 5'9 and 155 pounds and I would love to get to where you're at.

alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks everyone. I will continue clean bulking till April I guess. Then i'll start cutting for summer and repeat the story
    can't wait to share results!
    I'm REALLY motivated!

cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You look like you've done it exactly right and look great. Good job.

I think you're in the unique position where you do either a cut and define your six pack or lean bulk and add some more mass depending on what you want.

Originally Posted by cr4igyj82 View Post
    You look like you've done it exactly right and look great. Good job.

I think you're in the unique position where you do either a cut and define your six pack or lean bulk and add some more mass depending on what you want.
    Thank you! u guys motivate me even more!

BTW i did all of this with PHAT routine...recommend it...so good.

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lean bulk, IMO.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another vote for lean bulk from me although I know summer draws near and you are most likely going to want to get lean around then so with that said I would extend the bulk till maybe late April early May and then cut into the summer. Great job though your hard work has def paid off as I can see a huge difference from before
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Another vote for lean bulk from me although I know summer draws near and you are most likely going to want to get lean around then so with that said I would extend the bulk till maybe late April early May and then cut into the summer. Great job though your hard work has def paid off as I can see a huge difference from before
    Thanks man. Great feedback. Think ill do that. Bulk till late april then start cutting in May. I feel a bit stuck at 165 so will start increasing calories a bit. Lets see how it goes

kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kals87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alrededar View Post
    Thanks man. Great feedback. Think ill do that. Bulk till late april then start cutting in May. I feel a bit stuck at 165 so will start increasing calories a bit. Lets see how it goes
    Just curious, how many calories are you eating right now and how much weight per week/month are you gaining?

notepileptic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Also curious, what did you do to cut? 500 calorie deficit? What kind of program, how many times a week? Time frame (how long from your fat before to your cut photo?)

Looks good man

Originally Posted by kals87 View Post
    Just curious, how many calories are you eating right now and how much weight per week/month are you gaining?
    Hey! let me try to help.
    Right now to clean bulk i've been eating around 2.500 calories...but when I started was around 2300-2400 then I increased 100 calories like 2 months ago.
    I actually have more pictures. Here some pics at 70kgs. I increased 100 cals when I reached 72-73...I felt a bit stuck.

70kgs.jpg
    1489676820.jpg

APPROX:

235GR Carbs
    81GR Fats
    223GR Protein

I've been gaining around 1kg a month and might need to increase this month (April before I start cutting in May) another 100 calories.

Originally Posted by notepileptic View Post
    Also curious, what did you do to cut? 500 calorie deficit? What kind of program, how many times a week? Time frame (how long from your fat before to your cut photo?)

Looks good man
    To cut I did 500 calorie deficit. Program....(checking jefit...completely forgot) Think it was GST http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121353501
    I HARDLY did any cardio to be honest....I started doing cardio like the last 2 months... started jumping rope.

Timeframe is a mess from the before to the cut.....

First before pic is from March 2015, cut is from June 2016 but I was already fit in December 2015 here is a pic 1489676751.jpg. My diet was really....a mess but tried to not eat junk food anymore and worked, didn't really pay any attention to macros.

Gotta keep in mind I stayed in that weight for a while...(cuz I liked the look haha) and started to get serious into cutting and macros a bit more around February 2016 in order to clean bulk in August 2016 (yes it was all a plan to clean bulk)

My diet back then was something like:
    APPROX:
    150GR Carbs
    60GR Fats
    190GR Protein

This next time i'll keep my protein high on the 200s though...and just remove some carbs for the deficit, lets see how it goes!

So as you can see it has been a RIDE...with trials and errors but happy with where i'm going...posting all these details. Might help others! I will for sure keep everyone posted...hey might even use this thread.