Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by azakdan2682 View Post
    Lol and your ideal guy being very masculine, buff and good looking is not superficial ?

Btw Statham is 5 ft 10.
    Masculinity isn't defined by physical looks. It's a deeper connection to your natural state of being a man. Men who are connected to their core are naturally attractive regardless of their looks.

But I'm tired of repeating myself ITT. It's simple English, not hard to understand.

Dmitri, I answered above. Having multiple sexual partners without a serious relationship is an indication of lack of self control. That's unattractive to me.

It's like being unable to stick to a diet or exercise routine or stuffing your face with donuts when you're obese.

Why I'm not promiscuous is because I believe in having a deeper connection with someone so that intimacy is that much sweeter. For it to matter when you sleep with someone. Not just a release for satisfying carnal desires.

It's repulsive to me to jump from person to person, sleeping around as if tasting different chocolates. My body and mind deserves better than that.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Masculinity isn't defined by physical looks. It's a deeper connection to your natural state of being a man. Men who are connected to their core are naturally attractive regardless of their looks.

But I'm tired of repeating myself ITT. It's simple English, not hard to understand.

Dmitri, I answered above. Having multiple sexual partners without a serious relationship is an indication of lack of self control. That's unattractive to me.

It's like being unable to stick to a diet or exercise routine or stuffing your face with donuts when you're obese.

Why I'm not promiscuous is because I believe in having a deeper connection with someone so that intimacy is that much sweeter. For it to matter when you sleep with someone. Not just a release for satisfying carnal desires.

It's repulsive to me to jump from person to person, sleeping around as if tasting different chocolates. My body and mind deserves better than that.
    I'm in full agreement with you too, not being a white-knight here. I am a handsome virgin and I too believe that sleeping around like a sex-hungry circus monkey will not prepare you for a proper committed relationship. I also would like to have some sort of a connection with someone before rubbing genitals.

azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post

Lol, you are still just a regular women who likes hot guys like every other woman, stop trying to justify everything. If statham was ugly n out of shape but still "masculine" you would have no attraction for him.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by azakdan2682 View Post
    Lol, you are still just a regular women who likes hot guys like every other woman, stop trying to justify everything. If statham was ugly n out of shape but still "masculine" you would have no attraction for him.
    You have a very limited view of women.

Women who want that, a sex partner, rarely can make it in a serious relationship.

Try dating mentally mature women instead of girls who rarely know what they want and probably won't make good LTR partners.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

17PumpingIron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 17PumpingIron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 17PumpingIron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 17PumpingIron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 17PumpingIron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 17PumpingIron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 17PumpingIron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 17PumpingIron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 17PumpingIron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 17PumpingIron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 17PumpingIron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    My dream is to fuqq at least 50 hot white girls that are age 18-21.

Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gosu14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump.

Been on somewhat of a roll lately getting numbers and banging a few chicks. My number is around 20 or 21 right now and feel like i'm getting to the number to finally settle down.....but still not sure?

FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Studi0sity View Post

That's my standard. My ultimate goal is to get married and I believe in marriage and family. I will not give a female time of day, if she had sexual encounters with more than 3 people. It is part of the initial screening process. Trust your gut and instincts. If you are a confident person, in general, your gut and instinct will never/very rarely be wrong.
    Women never give up their true number. You will never know exactly how many she's had. Better stop caring about that now.

CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally, I believe none. But everyone should do what they wanna do and feel is right without worrying too much about being judged (unless it's harming something or someone).

Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tough question.

I have a count of 1 after I matched with this girl on Tinder last year. After a couple dates she was ready to sexor. I felt weird and stopped it short of sex(we were in a car, she was a 4/10.

I actually saw her for like 3 months and we had full on sex twice. It was awkward and I didnt enjoy it. I had no attachment to her and sex was nowhere near as gratifying as my virgin self thought it would be.

When she met my friends at a bar we all were. She was tipsy and admitted to a female friend of mine that she saw someone there she has fooked. Then she shared some of her history with her and it was a lot.

I felt weird and broke it off that week. She cried a lot but that wasnt the reason I gave(school/busy etc). Esp since we had sex and I worried about how I did compared to the who knows how many before.

At 24 I know most half attractive woman will have more partners but its still not easy since I'm not confident with getting women. I probably would be much more forgiving if I had my go at fun but I didnt and subconsciously cross women out because of it.

Braize is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honest, psychologically backed answer would be as few as possible. Eventually you become numb to it, and it means little to nothing. Good luck spending your life with one person on that mindset.

I've already accepted my fate, not too late for you late bloomer.

Edit: and it's cliche at this point, but you're better off going to the grocery store or pet adoptions rather than swiping on Tinder if you're trying to find something serious. Don't believe **** you're told from anybody on Tinder or other online dating sites. I'm aware there are exceptions, but the odds are heavily against you.

charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I went from only having a couple of sexual partners (people I'd actually been in relationships with) by the time I was 25... to well, a lot more than that when I found myself single and alone in a foreign country.

I've done the whole 'only sleep with those you love' thing and also smashed everything in sight when I wasn't looking for a relationship and wanted to have fun. Both were enjoyable. I'm glad I've experienced both ends of the spectrum. Sleeping around gets old though. But I certainly don't feel any 'different' now that my count is up. I think it actually opened my eyes to how many fcuk boys there are out there and made me more prepared. And I no longer feel the urge to get out there and have new experiences like lots of women seem to go through when they've been in a LTR.

I completely understand that now, to some people, I'm probably un-dateable and undesirable because I have a high number. But guess what? I don't date those people, so it doesn't affect me. My bf knows my count is prolly high, I also know his count is high. Do I lose sleep over it? Actually I do because we have fantastic sex all night long

Each to their own. It's your body, so do what you want with it (but be safe, of course). But there's no need to bash the hell outta other people for their own choices that don't affect yours like I've seen on this thread.
    Not all those who wander are lost.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sitting at like 15 smashes. Only like....4 were actually decent looking. I feel no different than I did at the beginning at my "stop sucking with women with quest". If anything I feel slightly worse or more numb. Legit would prefer a gf to goof off with and chill. Doesnt seem like that is in the near future though

Answer: There is no arbitrary answer. I'd be ok with 1-4 if I felt better and she was legit.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gosu14 View Post
    Before you get married or settle down? What would everyone say the ideal number is or is there even an ideal number?

In my case i was a late bloomer but thanks to tinder and going out more i've been with about 9 women in the last year.
    The question in general makes no sense because there is literally zero reason to have a certain amount of sex before you choose to marry and settle down. The only reason in western culture primarily we think it is important is because we ourselves put emphasis on it and make it seem like it is somehow going to make our future relationships better when that couldn't be further from the truth. You can sleep 1 or 100 people and you could married and settle down and your relationship can still fall apart for all the basic reasons any other relationship falls apart.

Of course some people argue against it and use a common statement like: 'Well if you don't sleep around you are more likely to want to sleep around while with your partner later'. But when you actually think about it, what does that have anything to do with the amount of partners you have or have not slept with? Last I checked even the people who sleep around then get into stable relationships have run into this issue, in fact it actually seems the ones with much more partners run into this issue more simply due to have already developing a lifestyle of being promiscuous in the first place(hard to change habits).

The point is it's not a physical thing, it's about what is in your heart and commitment at the end of the day. If you are unwilling to be faithful to your partner then no amount of sexual experience or lack of experience is going to change that.The only thing you will have to deal with ultimately is temptation, and obviously when you live in a society where you are constantly being bombarded with 'sex' and generally being selfish, it is no surprise more and more people struggle with this issue.
    Last edited by Konrai; 06-24-2017 at 10:55 PM.
    -''Love without action is dead''.-

ᗢPastor.Kᗢ

AKA: Pastor Konrai, can I get an Amen?
    ☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂