Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts

Exclamation PSA: Cheat on your girlfriend to want you 100x more (srs thread)(5* thread)

Honestly, I'm surprised no one on the misc has recommended this more often. When I think about it, I've never really seen a girl leave her boyfriend after he cheats on her. She ALWAYS takes him back. Always. I've seen it so many times firsthand and heard it from other female friends. Chit, I've done it myself too. In case you haven't noticed by now, females are attracted to guys who get pussay because getting ass shows you aren't a weird, creepy guy (70% of the male population) and you know what your doing.

If you cheat on a girl , that will mess her up so much mentally. She will literally go from " I really like this guy out of all the current options I have so far", to " Fuk my life, why arent' I good enough for this guy? What does other girls have that I don't? He really doesn't give a chit about me, I'm worthless". That's how you put a slooty girl back in her place and to let her know she aint chit. You have to cheat on her so you get a self-confidence low. You can't have a cute, friendly ass girlfriend roaming around with good confidence. Hell nah fam, not in my watch.

Once a girl cries over you, that's when she completely likes you. You have her in the palm of your hands forever. Every ex she had before you, she will forget about and just focus on you. Like I've said before, your dad, grandfather, great-gradfather, and the father before him were all cheating on your grandmas with their mistresses. Do you think your grandma was a sloot that cheated on your grandpa? FUK NO LOL. He would slap her with 9 inches of limp dikc.

I started dating this girl last summer for a couple of months, then I cheated on her like 3 times as soon as I got back to my college hometown. I would always post snapchats with me with other girls and my gf would get mad. I told her they were just friends. After a while I broke up with her telling her I didn't like long distance and I was seeing someone. Long story short, I still text her to this day and she still wants to be in a relationship with me, FUkin LOL.

moral: Girls will always want you after you cheat on them. Do it pussy
    Last edited by iHateDeadlifts; 03-14-2017 at 11:48 AM.

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some where. There is a female forum. Saying the exact thing but in reverse.

And that is why society is going down the pisser.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've seen it about 9/10 times. Horrible advice you moron.

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any time I ever think of cheating on a girl I am with, I typically take a step back and reevaluate the relationship. If those thoughts are in my head, typically something is missing and I am man enough to end the relationship before anyone gets seriously hurt.

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP maintaining his hot streak of creating the worst threads around lately.

I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns

iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts
    Originally Posted by SSM12 View Post
    Any time I ever think of cheating on a girl I am with, I typically take a step back and reevaluate the relationship. If those thoughts are in my head, typically something is missing and I am man enough to end the relationship before anyone gets seriously hurt.

holy fuck, I think I just lost half of my testosterone levels right now reading this beta post. Grow a pair of balls bro..

How about you cheat on your girlfriend, wait until she finds out, then see her cry and get hurt. Then you tell her you're sorry and you love her and then she takes you back. Now you have an emotionally messed up girl that is in love with you and you have complete control of her.

FOH with this " i dont' wanna hurt her " bullchit. God damn

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The reason this works is because deep down inside they hope they can make you change to like them more. Its like a challenge to their ego.

They think maybe if they resonate enough time it will change someones mind about who they are.

Its an identity crisis of sorts because this never happens.

Its all a manifestation in their ego. It kills them you don't want them and they try to change that fact subconsciously to prove themselves to themselves.

Every girl believes her pussy is magic and when you dump them it messes with this perception. The reaction is to compensate for this denial/rejection. They don't want to believe their pussy is not magic. They are trying to retry, re-iterate their value to satisfy their ego hoping to get differing results because they didnt get the results they wanted.

This all happens subconsciously.

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't need to cheat, you just need to be desirable to other women. My GF knows other women want my D so she stays on her best behavior 24/7 so she doesn't get cucked

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iHateDeadlifts View Post
    holy fuck, I think I just lost half of my testosterone levels right now reading this beta post. Grow a pair of balls bro..

How about you cheat on your girlfriend, wait until she finds out, then see her cry and get hurt. Then you tell her you're sorry and you love her and then she takes you back. Now you have an emotionally messed up girl that is in love with you and you have complete control of her.

FOH with this " i dont' wanna hurt her " bullchit. God damn
    Cheating is easy. Commitment isnt. **** I want to see her cry for? I don't need to make myself feel better.

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs:
    -Be a piece of chit to manipulate women instead of just being awesome and keeping them attracted the organic way.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nastradoomus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    real talk.
    :/

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ppself View Post

Pretty much this. Thats the mentality people have nowadays, "oh she/he doesnt like me that much? Let me go fuk around or monkeybranch, just to show him how much he fuked up".

In reality, if your girl is the kind of girl that will forgive you for cheating and act like nothing happened, then thats not wife material. The point of GFs is to get to know them long enough so you evaluate if they are wife material. A girl that wants you more because of you cheated is a girl with low self steem, daddy issues, fuked up mentality etc. Thats a red flag.

A girl that is worth marrying is a girl that will find out you cheated, and pack her **** and leave without even saying **** other than "i loved you, now we are done forever". Thats a WOMAN you want by your side.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ppself View Post

This.

Sorry op but my Grandfather and Father honored their commitments before God.

Dando69 is not very well liked. (-100) Dando69 is not very well liked. (-100) Dando69 is not very well liked. (-100) Dando69 is not very well liked. (-100) Dando69 is not very well liked. (-100) Dando69 is not very well liked. (-100) Dando69 is not very well liked. (-100) Dando69 is not very well liked. (-100) Dando69 is not very well liked. (-100) Dando69 is not very well liked. (-100) Dando69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    this thread is the truth! i been tellin people for time, anybody talkin chit u probably like dick so remove urself

CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As sad has this is, might be onto something with a percentage of the girls. Only girl i never cheated on cuz i matured and wanted something real cheated on me after 3 years when all was going perfectly good and i was absolutely awesome to her... Cheated on previous relations and they never cheated, still had sh!t relations where i had the upper hand all the time and manipulated the hell outta them... Wasn't better at all, wouldnt do again anyway.

Sad story man... There's still hope, confident i'll find a girl i can treat well and respect while receiving the same treatment.

Edit : She knew damn well i had success with girls though. Even got approached a lot while she was right behind me. Might be onto something, but in my last relation, clearly she knews i could cheat in a heartbeat if i wanted.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

Arizona to East Texas kingHanley's Avatar
    kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wrong , negged,
    *Firefighter-Paramedic Crew*
    *HTC Crew*
    *White Zero Ultra Monster Crew*
    *2A Crew*
    *Conservative Crew*

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Knocked girl up: yes

your opinion is invalid *******, no adult male wants an "emptionally phuked up girl all over him"
    MISC Strength Crew

Girther is just really nice. (+1000) Girther is just really nice. (+1000) Girther is just really nice. (+1000) Girther is just really nice. (+1000) Girther is just really nice. (+1000) Girther is just really nice. (+1000) Girther is just really nice. (+1000) Girther is just really nice. (+1000) Girther is just really nice. (+1000) Girther is just really nice. (+1000) Girther is just really nice. (+1000)
    Neg if I could

Bringing down the human race with such filth

The Führer would be disappoint

slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000) slo0tPatrol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    You don't need to cheat, you just need to be desirable to other women. My GF knows other women want my D so she stays on her best behavior 24/7 so she doesn't get cucked
    fkn this

If you're desirable to other women they'll appreciate you. Anytime another woman compliments me "you're funny" "sweet beard" "spaghetti stains" while she's in the same room my slam pops up and runs over. If you're groce "I'm not the jealous type, do whatever" then you have a problem

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    The reason this works is because deep down inside they hope they can make you change to like them more. Its like a challenge to their ego.

They think maybe if they resonate enough time it will change someones mind about who they are.

Its an identity crisis of sorts because this never happens.

Its all a manifestation in their ego. It kills them you don't want them and they try to change that fact subconsciously to prove themselves to themselves.

Every girl believes her pussy is magic and when you dump them it messes with this perception. The reaction is to compensate for this denial/rejection. They don't want to believe their pussy is not magic. They are trying to retry, re-iterate their value to satisfy their ego hoping to get differing results because they didnt get the results they wanted.

This all happens subconsciously.
    and right when they think they are over you.........you come back and ask for a 14th chance like a true OG that you are. keep preaching

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by slo0tPatrol View Post
    fkn this

If you're desirable to other women they'll appreciate you. Anytime another woman compliments me "you're funny" "sweet beard" "spaghetti stains" while she's in the same room my slam pops up and runs over. If you're groce "I'm not the jealous type, do whatever" then you have a problem
    Wut?

Registered LGBTTQQIAAP doiliftbro's Avatar
    doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doiliftbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass Prayers for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP has more life experience than the vast majority of the misc, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.

OP. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a winner. I will pray for you.
    i voluntarily joined the pepperoni nips crew

idontliftbro

Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    LOL, it's not about girls wanting the D. If you have a girlfriend, they are obviously attracted to you, so obviously so might other females. I know plenty of attractive handsome guys ( no homo) but they don't have the juice. They can't get pussay.

However, when you cheat on a girl, you are showing her she isn't chit. You can easily forget about her and that is what makes her feel worthless. She then questions herself if she is even pretty or is she even good enough to be with you. That my friend, is why cheating is good as a male. Once you show her that you actually cheated on her, you will mentally mess her up. that's what you want.

big difference between being desirable to other woman vs. actually having the juice and pulling thru.

i'll be here preachin all day fellas

Originally Posted by Jhalf View Post

your opinion is invalid *******, no adult male wants an "emptionally phuked up girl all over him"
    a girl is gonna be emotionally messed up over her ex bf or you. pick 1. i'm being deadass bruh

420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 420Layers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is very true.

And also the reason why society is going down the toilet. F*cking strong morals *******.

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iHateDeadlifts View Post
    a girl is gonna be emotionally messed up over her ex bf or you. pick 1. i'm being deadass bruh
    lol, wait until you get older *******. you sound like a 13 year old boy.

Never been cheated on in my life, and never will be cheated on, and not once have i had to **** another girl outside of my relationship to do it.
    MISC Strength Crew

xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xx45xx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how many cans of axe body spray do you huff before you come up with this chit
    make her miss you with your penor not snapchat games like a bitch lol
    ugh.

PowerOfTruth is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerOfTruth is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerOfTruth is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerOfTruth is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerOfTruth is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerOfTruth is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerOfTruth is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerOfTruth is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerOfTruth is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerOfTruth is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerOfTruth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nah, i'm sweet bro.

Men should have integrity. Period.

You sound like female logic.

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP likes to wear shirts with whales on them so this doesn't surprise me
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hopefully just trollin. Otherwise you're fu*ked in the head.
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014