Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Anybody know any good apps for changing your location (tinder purposes)?

May be traveling somewhere soon where I'll be for a few days, and it'd be good to have some tinder sloots lined up when I get there. There used to be some GPS location changer app that I had on my android, but I forgot what it was called, it was a while ago. Anything like this for iPhone?

billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I switched to an iPhone and I did this regularly on my Android, but I think you have to pay for iPhone. I'd suggest just using BlueStacks to avoid this.

pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    reported to CIA

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    L'OLréal Paris at not having 9.99 monthly disposable income.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "VPN free" on app store and put to the location of your choice
    Everything I post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously. It in no way reflects my viewpoints and/or morals.

CesarMilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) CesarMilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) CesarMilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) CesarMilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) CesarMilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) CesarMilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) CesarMilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) CesarMilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) CesarMilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) CesarMilan is on a distinguished road. (+10) CesarMilan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just physically change your location

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    jailbreak your iphone and install fakegps

cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LukeTAn View Post
    "VPN free" on app store and put to the location of your choice
    did this, only had something general, like US as an option. I need something that I can like, drop a little pointer on a map, and then my phone will believe I am at that location. And then I can prove it by going to Maps, and my defaut GPS location will show me wherever I dropped the needle. Anybody know of anything like this?

Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    I switched to an iPhone and I did this regularly on my Android, but I think you have to pay for iPhone. I'd suggest just using BlueStacks to avoid this.
    like to download for my laptop? Can you even run tinder on a computer? I thought you needed a phone.

billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cowboywayne View Post
    like to download for my laptop? Can you even run tinder on a computer? I thought you needed a phone.
    Yeah it emulate Android apps that's how it works.

Originally Posted by OneWayFS View Post
    jailbreak your iphone and install fakegps
    have no clue how to jailbreak, somebody aware me if jailbreaking is even worth the hassle?

LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    did this, only had something general, like US as an option. I need something that I can like, drop a little pointer on a map, and then my phone will believe I am at that location. And then I can prove it by going to Maps, and my defaut GPS location will show me wherever I dropped the needle. Anybody know of anything like this?
    Fuk bro you need like a gps spoofer, thats some next lvl ****.
    Everything I post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously. It in no way reflects my viewpoints and/or morals.

Originally Posted by LukeTAn View Post
    Fuk bro you need like a gps spoofer, thats some next lvl ****.
    tried a bunch of GPS spoofers, but they don't really work, they're for "pranking" so they think youre in another country, by sending them a screenshot of your location on a map, gay ass chit. I need tinder to think I'm in another city so I can match with sloots in that city.

pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pelbismeasly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    tried a bunch of GPS spoofers, but they don't really work, they're for "pranking" so they think youre in another country, by sending them a screenshot of your location on a map, gay ass chit. I need tinder to think I'm in another city so I can match with sloots in that city.
    buy a droid phone or pay 9.99

RoyalLee is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalLee is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalLee is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalLee is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalLee is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalLee is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalLee is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalLee is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalLee is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalLee is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalLee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Isn't there just a feature on Tinder that lets you change location for a fee? Pretty sure it's called like Tinder Passport. For all the hassle of jailbreaking etc., I think I'd rather just pay the 5 bucks or whatever.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Fake GPS location"

It used to work on bluestacks/computer...
    Tinder seems to have patched it with an update though
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Originally Posted by pelbismeasly View Post
    buy a droid phone or pay 9.99
    having tinder plus allows you to change location? or are you talking about a separate app?

and can tinder users see who has plus account? if you can see it, it probably looks desperate

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    having tinder plus allows you to change location? or are you talking about a separate app?

and can tinder users see who has plus account? if you can see it, it probably looks desperate
    They can see it when you spoof your location on tinder plus.
    I think it's a blue airplane or something similar
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

5herminator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5herminator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5herminator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5herminator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5herminator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5herminator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5herminator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5herminator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5herminator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5herminator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 5herminator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think plus is the only way to go these days. Tinder released updates to render gps spoofers non-functional a while back.

Last time i spoofed (on iphone and android) was a year ago. Now a popup blocks the app and won't go away until location services via gps + wi-fi + network signal is enabled (the last two will override the fake gps location you set). If you use apps which fake all 3 signals, you get stuck on "no one is near you".
    misc M.D. '18

melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melodyagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    May be traveling somewhere soon where I'll be for a few days, and it'd be good to have some tinder app sloots lined up when I get there. There used to be some GPS location changer app that I had on my android, but I forgot what it was called, it was a while ago. Anything like this for iPhone?
    You can use fakegps for iphone but you have to jailbreak

have no clue how to jailbreak, somebody aware me if jailbreaking is even worth the hassle?
    It is a risky process that i can't unreservedly recommend, but it remains popular among those who wish to install unofficial apps. If you want to jailbreak you can use Pangu jailbreak or Yalu jailbreak

eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just search for "fake gps" in the app store

killshotbravo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

don't know

i see many solution in comments.

marialetizia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I recommend for you Fake GPS location. Now, Tinder latest version have more features you can download this apps on Google Playstore

ancoll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There are many applications that can help you, you can also use IPVanish VPN

dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    used to use the app building utility on my Mac to spoof my location to scout out local talent, dunno if there's a pc version of the app
    Sig can't be a novel crew

Hnnng Latinas crew

Pantera >Megadeth>>Metallica crew

Ass eaters anonymous crew

hansara is on a distinguished road. (+10)

thanks

YesMovies is superior and special thanks to its intelligent search engine. Name the movie, TV show and YesMovies will return results immediately. If you don't already have an idea, you can choose from the YesMovies suggestion categories.

cristOzuna is not very well liked. (-100) cristOzuna is not very well liked. (-100) cristOzuna is not very well liked. (-100) cristOzuna is not very well liked. (-100) cristOzuna is not very well liked. (-100) cristOzuna is not very well liked. (-100) cristOzuna is not very well liked. (-100) cristOzuna is not very well liked. (-100) cristOzuna is not very well liked. (-100) cristOzuna is not very well liked. (-100) cristOzuna is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think Turbo VPN is a very good app or find a modified version of the tinder. Like this GB WhatsApp Apk it is a modified version of WhatsApp and like this app you have the option to hide the location.

Verla598 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more., music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more.

soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Air France has a decent app

Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100) Imranjaffery is not very well liked. (-100)
    There are various applications available free on Google Playstore. You can download and install Browsez or Zenmate for changing location purpose.