Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gaining weight with chronic bowel problems

Whatsup guys, just came here to ask a few questions since I couldn't find anyting reliable or helpful on the rest of the internet.

I'm a 20 year young male with chronic bowel problems who is looking to gain weight (muscle/fat) because it's hard to eat alot when you're clogged with bricks to your throat. I just ordered some weight gain powder to help me gain or maintain a healthy weight since I gain weight and then lose it again because my appetite is **** and I'm on laxatives.

I'm currently 180cm and float around 63kg (which is not enough in my mind) since I'm 20 and look 16 year old in my speedos.

I've read that the shakes could lead to further constipation, and my guess is that it's because of all the sugar in most, so I've gotten one with as less sugar I could find. (I'm no pro, just tried to do some digging lol)

My aim is to 'slowly' start building up to 70kg with those shakes and regular exercise, around 3 times 1,5 hour/week at home. I would love to go to the gym but for some reason I don't go and prefer working out at home < lol.

Now my question is, am I going to get fat or stay healthy looking like I am now? I have no intention to get huge like most guys in here, respect to you guys tho. Is the weight gain shake going to be bad for me?

Thanks in advance

hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude take it from some one who has been suffering with Crohn's disease for years, talk to a doctor, immunologist etc. talk to a proper qualified professional. I respect every person in here but they aren't qualified to talk to you on this. If you suffer bowel issues talk to a qualified professional

Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mrconstipation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have ofcourse, and I follow a strict diet. Have loads of fiber suplements and stool softners etc etc you probably know them all. I just want to up my kcals without becoming skinny-fat.

With enough exercise, enough water and enough fiber I can get my bowels going close to the way they should. With staying healthy I actually mean looking healthy as well.

hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50) hdfitnessau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Talk to a nutritionist. Speak to some one who specializes in diets for people with gut health issues. They'll design a proper diet based off your individual needs youll be fine with your goals. That is as long as you are training properly and following the nutrition advice given to you

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mrconstipation View Post
    Whatsup guys, just came here to ask a few questions since I couldn't find anyting reliable or helpful on the rest of the internet.

I'm a 20 year young male with chronic bowel problems who is looking to gain weight (muscle/fat) because it's hard to eat alot when you're clogged with bricks to your throat. I just ordered some weight gain powder to help me gain or maintain a healthy weight since I gain weight and then lose it again because my appetite is **** and I'm on laxatives.

I'm currently 180cm and float around 63kg (which is not enough in my mind) since I'm 20 and look 16 year old in my speedos.

I've read that the shakes could lead to further constipation, and my guess is that it's because of all the sugar in most, so I've gotten one with as less sugar I could find. (I'm no pro, just tried to do some digging lol)

My aim is to 'slowly' start building up to 70kg with those shakes and regular exercise, around 3 times 1,5 hour/week at home. I would love to go to the gym but for some reason I don't go and prefer working out at home < lol.

Now my question is, am I going to get fat or stay healthy looking like I am now? I have no intention to get huge like most guys in here, respect to you guys tho. Is the weight gain shake going to be bad for me?

Thanks in advance
    You have a medical condition. To treat it, you need medical assistance. There are no 'work arounds'.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Kind of a bump but I spoke about it with my doctor. I started using it as a supplement to my current diet and it's working great for me.

She advised me to use one with high fiber. It's based on oatmeal I think so it isn't so bad. It isn't high in sugar as well. It actually stimulates me to drink way more water than I normally do for whatever reason, I just need it now lol < which is beneficial for good bowelmovement.

By the way she told me to do exercises to stimulate bowel movement, but since exercise in general does that it kept me wondering if there are actually exercises that really get them going. Any of you guys have exercises for this?

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kind of a bump but I spoke about it with my doctor. I started using it as a supplement to my current diet and it's working great for me.

She advised me to use one with high fiber. It's based on oatmeal I think so it isn't so bad. It isn't high in sugar as well. It actually stimulates me to drink way more water than I normally do for whatever reason, I just need it now lol < which is beneficial for good bowelmovement.

By the way she told me to do exercises to stimulate bowel movement, but since exercise in general does that it kept me wondering if there are actually exercises that really get them going. Any of you guys have exercises for this?
    Go over to the squat rack and pile on 6 plates on each side. Then assume the position under the bar and in about 7 seconds you will surely sh*t your pants. You won't even need to perform one single rep.

Lmao thanks

Lmao thanks
    lol!