AngelOrozco is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Working out the same muscle after 5 days?

Hello,

I am in a 4 day workout program. On the fist day I worked out my Legs. It has been 4 days later including a rest day, and I was about to work out legs again, but I am a little doubtful about a problem I ran into: My legs are still sore. The thing is that they are barely sore. I can walk just fine, but if a pay attention, I can still feel the soreness.

Is it okay to workout again, or should I take another day off and feel guilty for the rest of the day?

Thank you for your answers

Angel Orozco

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AngelOrozco View Post
    Hello,

I am in a 4 day workout program. On the fist day I worked out my Legs. It has been 4 days later including a rest day, and I was about to work out legs again, but I am a little doubtful about a problem I ran into: My legs are still sore. The thing is that they are barely sore. I can walk just fine, but if a pay attention, I can still feel the soreness.

Is it okay to workout again, or should I take another day off and feel guilty for the rest of the day?

Thank you for your answers

Angel Orozco
    Imho, I would just take that one little extra day so your legs are not temporarily "weak" from soreness. It's only one day away and could make a difference. Do not feel guilty for listening to your body!

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd say that if you have to "pay attention" to notice that they are "barely sore" you should go do your workout.