Closed Thread
Page 192 of 265 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,760 of 7949
    Steavie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steavie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steavie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steavie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steavie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steavie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steavie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steavie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steavie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steavie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steavie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    I'll have to rewatch the Benjen scene. I definitely remember him saying the Children of the Forrest stopped whatever was going on with him.

I think we don't exactly know what happened with those wights early on. Maybe the writers weren't thinking that far ahead but two things either happened.

1. They became wights after being behind the wall...in which case the question is how the fuk does that happen since the NK wasn't close to turn them into wights...at least from what we could tell.

2. If they were wights already and were playing possum that makes more sense because it shows the Wights can get through the magic on the wall and Tyrion's plan isn't dumb as fuk.

Let's be honest if it's the former and what we saw in Season 1 was that people dying near the wall can be turned into wights just like that then why go beyond the wall? Not to mention what happens if they get back to the wall and find out the wight can't go through?

Anyone remember what happened to wights when they tried to go through the barrier in the cave where the 3 eyed raven was setting up shop?

And based on that...wouldn't the power that moves them not work beyond the wall either? So wtf???

Did we just talk ourselves into a giant plot hole?

A. if the wall is the same magic that was in that cave then how the fuk did the wights function beyond the wall?

B. If the wall doesn't have the same magic as the cave then why the fuk aren't the White Walkers already tearing chit up?
    Either it's is a plot hole or the wall is not magical at all.
    Dallas Mavericks

G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000) G0S9G is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can someone help fill me in here...

Why does everyone think Wights and the WW's cant go south of the wall because of magic? Did they not eventually breach the magic of the cave (thats what led to HOld The DOoR dying)? So obviously there is some way for the WW/Wights to get through, it's just a matter of breaking said magic correct?
    Winter came for Littlefinger

** Former Obese Crew **

BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There were wildlings pulling a cage on wheels behind Jon Snow and the rest of A-team.

The pace of the WK army I like to assume is a systematic approach where they explore every square inch of land, to ensure they kill everyone, and to make sure they raise as big of an army as possible. But it does seem a bit strange. Especially for how fast they are in battle.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aaahh, dem feels man. Love that little rat! "Where's the Imp???"

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    she's always been like that. she was never "lady-like" or passive

since like the first scene of episode 1 season 1.

- US Air Force Veteran Crew
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Hits Clear on Calculator at Least 3 times Crew
    - P90X / Insanity / Asylum Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew
    - Plays Hoop but Can't Guard a Treestump Crew

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Crazy that the show has one season left. Got to wondering if JJ Martin, or whatever the fuq, will really give HBO the main plot points and ending that he intends (and always intended) to end the story with.

Will he really spoil his own books? The series will end when he will probably barely start writing the last book (if he even does). Wonder if he will give them an alternative ending and use the real one himself.

Also, question for the GOT scholars:

Spoiler!

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I was Cersei, I would agree to meet up up and go full Baleor's Sept/Red Wedding 2.0 again.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by G0S9G View Post

Why does everyone think Wights and the WW's cant go south of the wall because of magic? Did they not eventually breach the magic of the cave (thats what led to HOld The DOoR dying)? So obviously there is some way for the WW/Wights to get through, it's just a matter of breaking said magic correct?
    They got through the cave after the NK marked Bran during one of his visions breaking the magic in that location.

Many think Bran going beyond the wall breaks the magic on the wall as well.

The issue now is...how were there wights beyond the wall before Bran got marked?

I guess it's possible there wasn't actually magic on the wall but then why are the WWs stalling?

TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMusketeer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by G0S9G View Post

This is based solely on legend.

Calendar years are based off of Aegon's conquest. The events of GOT begin at around 300 AC (Aegon's Conquest). The Wall was constructed hundreds if not thousands of years before that. So nobody apart from Rangers of the Night's Watch have seen what's beyond the wall in 1000+years. So everyone bases their knowledge of the Wall and beyond on legend that's been passed down through the years.
    ☆☆Tea Obsessed Secret Society☆☆ (TOSSers)
    ~ Stereotype Nectar Crew ~
    ~ PAWG lover Crew ~
    ~ PAAG lover Crew ~
    ~ Yellow Fever Crew ~
    ~ Always Pick 4 Crew ~
    ~ HTC ~

mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FlexLex View Post

This whole capture one without a plan is just nonsense. Its either gonna end in the entire plan just blowing apart (most likely) and someone dying (probably eye patch dude, the redhead Wildling, or Mr. WK) OR they somehow get a white and Cersei doesnt give one **** as anyone could have guessed, but pretends to help Danny out in order to trick her.
    Or maybe they capture wight Hodor. Feels.

Sometimes people have crap plans and things don't work out.

-Some Targaryen prince got his marriage annulled, kidnapped Robert Baratheon's GF, wifed her, and got her pregnant.

-Children of the Forest created the White Walkers to get rid of humans. Oops!

-Robb Stark thought he could celebrate his nurse's pregnancy at the Red Wedding. Moron.

Everyone in this thread is like "omg how can people have a bad plan to capture a wight, it's so unrealistic, what were the show runners thinking?"

We get it guys. It's. A. Dumb. Plan. But maybe it's just an excuse to get some arse kickers north of the wall for an epic end-of-season battle. I'm actually ok with that. Maybe the crew is going north of the wall so The Hound finally has a chance to get killed in battle and he gets resurrected, starts truly wrecking some chit as immortal Gawd-mode hound.

Then he crosses paths with Arya and she's like 'hey, you're on my list' and stabbs him in the heart with needle, he just lets her do it face to face with no fukks given and when he wakes he says "are you done now?."

brb immortal hound going to kings landing to face off against brother.
    Last edited by mikenorwood961; 08-15-2017 at 01:58 PM.

mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by goingcia View Post

Spoiler!
    doesn't really need spoiler tags because it's been discussed, but here goes

Spoiler!

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    She didn't adopt a take no prisoners approach, this is a prime example of butthurt anti-Dany I was addressing. Winning the battle and giving them a choice to join you or die is a hard line, but hardly makes people fight to the last man - what it does is make them all bend the knee, which is exactly what they *all* did after the two Tarlys were burnt alive.

Here is her problem, one you don't see: If she's soft, nobody takes her seriously, nobody bends the knee, nobody joins her, nobody fears her. If she's too hard, then she's living up to this false expectation that she's the Mad King's daughter and the same as he is. That's her problem and it's not as simple as throwing people in cells after you route them decisively in battle.
    Agreed.

The whole "shes becoming like the Mad King" thing is just more false suspense from the show.

It's the same choice that Aegon the Conqueror gave to his enemies. Bend the knee and keep your land and titles, but refuse and you die. Several powerful families were extinguished as a result of course, and names like Baratheon, Tully, and Tyrell took their places. But Aegon was never seen as cruel nor mad despite the fact that unlike Dany he really was a foreigner who kept strange practices like marrying both of his sisters. Instead, he's remembered as a great warrior and king.

ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000) ajctennis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The plotline to capture a ww alive is incredibly dumb. Although now we get the dream team

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why the fuk are you guys spoiler tagging theories about chit which hasn't even happened in the books?

And I'm not sure where it said he was immune to being turned into a wight and Melisandre didn't have an issue with doing it due to some great price from what I recall, her issue was her faith was shot to chit cuz she fuked up on Stannis being the chosen one, changed over to being sure Jon Snow was the one only to see him killed.

She also has never brought anyone back from the dead and didn't think she could to it, especially after losing faith.

And honestly I don't think there was any special significance to Jon dying and being re-born outside of being fuking badass as hell and also giving him a clear way out of the Nights Watch.

It's possible the show also uses that re-birth as a way to give him some magic powers or some chit like that. I think in the books there is more to it because of the prophecies.

omg Jon can't go to King's Landing, he'll be killed!!!!! So? I bet he gets executed in front of a huge crown in the throne room or a town square.

BUT JOHN IS IMMORTAL AND IS WITH A GROUP INCLUDING OTHER IMMORTALS*. And I bet more in his group will become immortal north of the wall.

"Kill me again and I'll wake up again. The Night King has an army of the dead on their way to kill you all. Here's a wight if you don't believe me."

Originally Posted by ajctennis View Post
    The plotline to capture a ww alive is incredibly dumb. Although now we get the dream team
    Once again...ww is not a wight.

If you're going to hate on the story at least get it right.

It may not be the greatest plan ever made but bringing a wight back certainly makes a hell of a lot more sense than a ww.

Originally Posted by mikenorwood961 View Post
    omg Jon can't go to King's Landing, he'll be killed!!!!! So? I bet he gets executed in front of a huge crown in the throne room or a town square.

BUT JOHN IS IMMORTAL AND IS WITH A GROUP INCLUDING OTHER IMMORTALS*. And I bet more in his group will become immortal north of the wall.

"Kill me again and I'll wake up again. The Night King has an army of the dead on their way to kill you all. Here's a wight if you don't believe me."
    There's no fuking way in hell Jon is going to meet up in King's Landing. If that's what happens I'll lose all faith in the show.

They will meet on neutral ground. Meeting in King's Landing Jon may as well bring his own casket.

And wtf are you talking about Jon being immortal? Did you miss the whole part about being revived by Melisandre? She's not around anymore.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    They got through the cave after the NK marked Bran during one of his visions breaking the magic in that location.

Many think Bran going beyond the wall breaks the magic on the wall as well.

The issue now is...how were there wights beyond the wall before Bran got marked?

I guess it's possible there wasn't actually magic on the wall but then why are the WWs stalling?
    Wights beyond the wall? Do you mean north of the wall?

I don't think the WWs are stalling, they're just patient. The Night King has had centuries to prepare his army. It's like Sauron where he just waits and builds it to insurmountable proportions before sweeping the world.
    ωσÑℓ∂ Ñ‚ÑÎ±Î½Ñ”â„“Ñ”Ñ È¼Ñєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NasStan View Post
    Think it'll be a smoother in the books but with limited time they did need to do something. And I agree with the person before that I think Emilia Clarke has done a good job with it - her first few eps with Jon she looked curious/more distant, but as the episodes have gone on her eye fukin has gotten more and more sever

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wampa View Post
    lollll poor Jorah. I hate how he kissed her on the hand though, literally everyone sees him as friendzoned now so it makes his scenes comedic instead of dramatic.

phuck that glow tho
    ωσÑℓ∂ Ñ‚ÑÎ±Î½Ñ”â„“Ñ”Ñ È¼Ñєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dany rocking some serious glow this season - throwback to season 1/2

Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Crazy what losing a couple lbs will do. She's so fine rn
    325/440/545
    Clean: 285
    Pull-Up- + 135 lbs
    Vert: 32 inches

Former CFB Player Crew
    IF Crew
    Actually enjoys lifting Crew
    Allergic to Latex Crew

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hell yeah dany looking fine as ever. she moved back to hottest on the show
    Uncontrollable behavior with some psychopathic tendencies

Registered User TimeTravelerBro's Avatar
    TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimeTravelerBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    her glow has increa see somehow. dem blue eyes

everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone remember the guy that plays Ned Stark in the Essos plays that Arya went to? That MFer looks just like one of the gold cloaks in the previous episodes. Same stupid ass facial expressions and all. Can anyone confirm or am I just imagining chit?

It wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Originally, the actor that played older Tommen Baratheon also played one of the Lannister cousins that was killed by Lord Karstark for vengenace in a previous season

Ned Stark actor:

Gold Cloak in Ep5:
    Last edited by everblue; 08-15-2017 at 06:32 PM.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wampa View Post
    Haha. To top it off, Jon even has the sword that has been with the Mormont family for hundreds of years. So Jon is not only going to take his oneitis, but he already has Jorah's inheritance as well.

bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ep 6 apparently leaked.....

JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeannetteEmigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    I don't think the WWs are stalling, they're just patient. The Night King has had centuries to prepare his army. It's like Sauron where he just waits and builds it to insurmountable proportions before sweeping the world.
    They're not exactly on a timecrunch since they're already dead. Why rush
    Repping Metroins for life
    **TEAM REDRAIDER86**
    MMFC Crew
    ASOT Crew

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bobsapp View Post
    Here we go again.

Inb4
    *******s watching it and then complaining they can't talk about it here.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mlinebacker0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't wait for the new "theories" that are about to get posted. Not fkn srs
    325/440/545
    Clean: 285
    Pull-Up- + 135 lbs
    Vert: 32 inches

Former CFB Player Crew
    IF Crew
    Actually enjoys lifting Crew
    Allergic to Latex Crew

Closed Thread
Page 192 of 265 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast