RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Need help w/ hard contacts!

I NEED HELP ON THE CLEANING PROCESS! Hey guys so i recently got contacts but I had to get a hard contact on my left eye because of my keratoconus condition. With that being said, I have no idea what the **** I'm supposed to clean it with before putting it in my eye... At the doctors office she used tap water to clean it and told me to do that but literally every ****ing website and video I look at, it says "DON'T EVER USE TAP WATER". So after seeing some pictures of what could happen to your eye if you use tap water, I'm scared as **** hombres. I'm gonna attach a picture of the solutions I use to clean the contact and it even says on the packaging to rinse with tap water or else the solution will burn your eyes or some ****.

TL;DR My doctor and the solutions packaging says to rinse the contact with tap water after applying the solution however every single bit of information on the internet says to NEVER use tap water on a contact to rinse it. What da fawk do I clean it with before I put it in my eye?? Help meh! This is for the hard contact only!

THIS IS FOR THE HARD CONTACT ONLY!

Thanks guys
    Attached Images

GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeneticBubble is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    With regular contacts I just leave them in the solution over night and by morning you just put them in as normal without rinsing with water or whatever.

Not sure if that helps op, also can't you get surgery? I had to go for tests for the same condition and they said I may need an operation, fortunately I didn't have it.

Edit: I guess listen to your doctor though as they're the professional, or see an optician?
    Current 1rm's

Deadlift - 170kg
    Squat - 130kg
    Bench - 90kg

RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoyalRyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GeneticBubble View Post
    With regular contacts I just leave them in the solution over night and by morning you just put them in as normal without rinsing with water or whatever.

Not sure if that helps op, also can't you get surgery? I had to go for tests for the same condition and they said I may need an operation, fortunately I didn't have it.

Edit: I guess listen to your doctor though as they're the professional, or see an optician?
    I have a consultation for a semi-new procedure that just got FDA approved here called corneal-cross linking. It's supposedly is amazing and has received lots of praise so I'll be doing that very soon however my question is just regarding the hard contacts. Thanks for the reply anyways! I guess I'll just rinse it with water for now lol

VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RoyalRyy View Post
    I have a consultation for a semi-new procedure that just got FDA approved here called corneal-cross linking. It's supposedly is amazing and has received lots of praise so I'll be doing that very soon however my question is just regarding the hard contacts. Thanks for the reply anyways! I guess I'll just rinse it with water for now lol
    Yes, rinse the crap out of them with water after using the cleaner (red tip). Do not leave any of the cleaner on when you put them in your eye - hurts like a mofo. Run some fresh solution (not red) over them, add a drop inside, and pop it in. I had Gas Permeables (basically Hard contacts) for years. They're awful. OP look into Toric lenses (similar to soft lenses, but more rigid).

Wait, they gave you two different kinds of lenses? lol......you get your eyes checked at Walmart?

Originally Posted by VDubb View Post
    Yes, rinse the crap out of them with water after using the cleaner (red tip). Do not leave any of the cleaner on when you put them in your eye - hurts like a mofo. Run some fresh solution (not red) over them, add a drop inside, and pop it in. I had Gas Permeables (basically Hard contacts) for years. They're awful. OP look into Toric lenses (similar to soft lenses, but more rigid).

Wait, they gave you two different kinds of lenses? lol......you get your eyes checked at Walmart?
    Bruh lol...My right eye isn't too bad so I just needed a soft lense and my left eye was so **** even with the soft lense so I needed the gas permeable lens :P. I think if the lens still bothers me after a couple months ima just say **** contacts and stick with my glasses even though they aren't as good.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, I have the same condition. I'm not at home right now, but when I get to the house, I'll take a picture of what I use to clean my contacts.

Give me a bit, I gotchu.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    OP, I have the same condition. I'm not at home right now, but when I get to the house, I'll take a picture of what I use to clean my contacts.

Give me a bit, I gotchu.
    That'd be awesome brah, thanks!

Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wear soft contacts that have micro holes in them, leave them in for a month then take them out. If I had to clean em, i'd just leave them in the solution for 6+ hours.
    Get my corneal checked yearly and nothing has changed in the past 6 years so all is good. If I get an irritation they come out immediately though.
    Are hard contacts weird? Are they a lot different to soft?
    Selena Gomez Crew
    Mustard on the beat
    HTC Crew
    Deuces

Originally Posted by Kylevolution View Post
    I wear soft contacts that have micro holes in them, leave them in for a month then take them out. If I had to clean em, i'd just leave them in the solution for 6+ hours.
    Get my corneal checked yearly and nothing has changed in the past 6 years so all is good. If I get an irritation they come out immediately though.
    Are hard contacts weird? Are they a lot different to soft?
    Definitely a lot more irritating than soft lenses however I just started wearing em so we'll see if I get used to them. Many people give up on the hard contacts because they find out it's just not worth wearing anymore due to the discomfort.

SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is the best stuff for rgp lenses

LA Lakers-Cal Bears-Manchester City

John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000) John4789 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's because the nasty solution is essentially bleach brah.

It's actually saying to wash the lense with the first solution, then rinse off with tap water, then use the second solution to store them in overnight BEFORE WEARING.

Seem like a ball ache, I have -3.75 in one eye and use Toric, a guy I work with has over +6.0 in both eyes and uses Toric. Just rub them for 15 secs each night with regular solution and you're good to go.

Maybe get a second opinion? As peroxide has always seemed super sketchy to me.
    S/B/D 195kg / 125kg / 237.5kg

24min 5k / 51min 10k