33mvet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hair growth with proper diet?

So I been doing a clean diet with low carbs, high protein. (1,785cal, 91.5g fat, 24g carbs, 130g protein was yesterday)

I notice my hair seems to be growing faster. Could this be a sign that my testosterone is going back up? I am down to 232 pounds. From 240 pounds a month ago.

PhantomEater is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhantomEater is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhantomEater is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhantomEater is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhantomEater is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhantomEater is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhantomEater is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhantomEater is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhantomEater is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhantomEater is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhantomEater is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Funny enough my hair grows in a month, if baldness is upon you, you won't be able to beat it just enjoy being a slap head, It's coming my way and I'm only 23
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

21/12/16: 259lb
    21/1/18: 214lb
    Tranformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173362951&p=1481295921&posted=1#post1481295921

Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its called genetics, diet is going to play a very small part in comparison.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am going to say that diet plays a bigger part than stated. My girlfriend, when I met her was a mess, super-thin hair, bad skin, skinny as a bone. I kinda forced her to eat in a surplus for 6+ months, and her hair grew in thicker, her skin looks amazing, and she lifts. So from what I've seen, a girl going from almost balding, to a full head of lush hair, yes diet can definitely improve hair growth. We are all different so maybe my girlfriend just had the potential, once she was eating normal. She also quit smoking, I told her I'd leave her if she didn't.

So to recap,
    eat healthy, don't smoke, get your micros, lift, and you'll have a full head of hair in 90 days! and, if you call in the next 30 minutes, we will throw in this amazing 90$ product for free. It'll give you that stache you've been dying for since you turned 14.

Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreytus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    I am going to say that diet plays a bigger part than stated. My girlfriend, when I met her was a mess, super-thin hair, bad skin, skinny as a bone. I kinda forced her to eat in a surplus for 6+ months, and her hair grew in thicker, her skin looks amazing, and she lifts. So from what I've seen, a girl going from almost balding, to a full head of lush hair, yes diet can definitely improve hair growth. We are all different so maybe my girlfriend just had the potential, once she was eating normal. She also quit smoking, I told her I'd leave her if she didn't.

So to recap,
    eat healthy, don't smoke, get your micros, lift, and you'll have a full head of hair in 90 days! and, if you call in the next 30 minutes, we will throw in this amazing 90$ product for free. It'll give you that stache you've been dying for since you turned 14.
    your gf prob isn't subject to 'male pattern baldness' tho, just a guess :P I had really nice hair when I was overweight, now my hairline is receding at the same pace as my waist :P

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kreytus View Post
    your gf prob isn't subject to 'male pattern baldness' tho, just a guess :P I had really nice hair when I was overweight, now my hairline is receding at the same pace as my waist :P
    Look up Alpha Destiny on youtube, he had a terrible beard, but he started using this one product and now it is sexy nohomo(maybe a lil) The point of that said product is to prevent male baldness, so might try it and see if it helps you reverse the effect.

Nearbuds is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Diet is play a very vital role in hair growh

33mvet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I been eating salmon almost everyday. I read that the omega 3 can help with your hair growth. I was getting by with a haircut once a month, but now i'm looking at 3 weeks before I need a hair cut. Also moved another notch in the belt.

unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm going to go with no unfortunately. There are plenty of healthy individuals who exercise regularly and eat well who are bald. Jason statham, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, ect. Also my brother. I exercise regularly and eat well + take triple strength fish oil and my hair recedes quite a bit. I'll be bald by 35 probably.

That being said, hair QUALITY can definitely improve based on diet. If your body is getting all the right nutrients it needs, you can get thicker, healthier hair overall. Same thing with fingernails. I have very thick hair. But it won't prevent baldness. Look into hair transplants if you're really worried about it and also if you're rich.

MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500) MalsorRifleman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by unsensible View Post
    I'm going to go with no unfortunately. There are plenty of healthy individuals who exercise regularly and eat well who are bald. Jason statham, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, ect. Also my brother. I exercise regularly and eat well + take triple strength fish oil and my hair recedes quite a bit. I'll be bald by 35 probably.

That being said, hair QUALITY can definitely improve based on diet. If your body is getting all the right nutrients it needs, you can get thicker, healthier hair overall. Same thing with fingernails. I have very thick hair. But it won't prevent baldness. Look into hair transplants if you're really worried about it and also if you're rich.
    This.

Actual male pattern baldness is largely genetic and, besides surgery, there currently isn't much one can do about it. The company that comes up with a magic hair growth pill or gene therapy will become insanely rich. I've heard the surgery is expensive and can be annoying but the results are mostly very good.

Your diet can affect your hair quality as unsensible sensibly stated.

I'm soon to be 29. I have a slight recede on one side of my head followed with slight thinning on that same side in a small area. Really not noticeable, I'm lucky my hair is great.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Almost 58 here and still a head full of hair - which I guess is a good thing since my wife (kind of) jokingly told me, 20 years ago, that she didn't know if she could love me if I was bald. ;-)

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet only affects this if you have piss poor health and eat nothing but cheetos and greek yogurt. People who are malnourished need not apply.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Diet only affects this if you have piss poor health and eat nothing but cheetos and greek yogurt. People who are malnourished need not apply.
    Yeah that was my gf.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 33mvet View Post
    So I been doing a clean diet with low carbs, high protein. (1,785cal, 91.5g fat, 24g carbs, 130g protein was yesterday).
    Sounds unfortunate. Have you considered formulating reasonable macro goals in the sticky topics of this and the nutrition forum?

You noticed your hair seemed to grow faster over a 3-4 week period? I would not read to much into that belief.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl