redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Elbow/Triceps injury from Skullcrushers

I wasn't going terribly heavy as many other people do with this exercise but I was doing 80 lb skullcrushers with the E-Z curl bar for 8-10 reps. I am also very strict with this exercise so I find it funny how I got injured doing good form (elbows tucked in, 2 seconds on the way down and 2 seconds on the way up). I was doing 4 sets and the first three were good. The 4th set started off good, no sign that anything bad was going to happen. I got to the 4th or 5th rep and I hear a loud pop/crunch just above my right elbow, (others around me actually heard the noise and asked if I was okay) and BOOM sudden sharp pain in that region that radiates up the triceps and down the forearm, with the majority of the pain centering just above the elbow, and it is also sore to the touch. I had to stop the set and stop my triceps workout right then because it was so painful. I don't see any bruising or swelling on my triceps/elbow so hopefully it's just a strain? Right now I have a nagging pain in the region when my arm is at rest and it gets pretty painful when I push or extend my right elbow in average daily activities. What could the injury be and what should I do about the pain?

sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If others in the gym can hear the pop then it's time to go to an orthopedic care facility and get it checked out now. Get seen by an Orthopedist and then go from there. When you've recovered you might trying lying triceps extensions, since you're not bringing the bar to your skull (but above your head) it can be more elbow friendly.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From your description I would think strained a tendon. Dont do anything that hurts it . Friction massage and active release therapy (art) can help. What happens is scar tissue and adhesions build up in the injury place and cause a restrictive motion that feels like its pulling. Many people mistake this for a joint injury. Youve got to break scar tissue down, if thats what it is
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness https://www.facebook.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This usually happens because of an imbalance between the three tricep heads. Try to focus on the medial and long heads of the triceps for a little while. The medial head is targetted by performing extension with mild humeral external rotation. Long head: Neutral grip, humeral extension and elbow extension witha cable
    Kjetil Larsen
    CPT, CES, NKT
    Owner of Trainingandrehabilitation.com

� Did I answer your injury question? Please supply the following info: 1) EXACT spot of pain(s)? (put a mark on a picture); 2) what type of pain is it? (burning, radiative, lightning, aching, jamming up, etc); 3) EXACTLY what movement(s) provocate the same pain? Specifics matter!

� Read my articles - https://treningogrehab.no/category/articles-in-english/