macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Disabled soldier looking for accountability a motivation

Little on me I am new to bobybulding.com I have lifted on and off for years I spent 13 years active duty and guard where I tore the tendons in my right ankle. 2 surgery's and 3 years of physical therapy I received a medical discharge last year i decided it was time to get back into shape spent a year in the gym lifting but could never get the diet right so did not get the results I was looking for, so last week i sat down with Dan Denning of Limitless Fitness and hired him as my trainer with an extreme goal to reach less the 10% body fat by august I know 5 months is not very long to lose the 23% body fat to make it to my goal but i am highly motivated and I am hoping to use this thread to hold myself accountable and maybe make a few friends along the way. Any encouragement along the way will be greatly appreciated.

Goal Less than 10% body fat by August
    Start 33%

Weak 1 Down 6 lbs so far and feeling good
    Attached Images

macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macfeargus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by macfeargus View Post
    Little on me I am new to bobybulding.com I have lifted on and off for years I spent 13 years active duty and guard where I tore the tendons in my right ankle. 2 surgery's and 3 years of physical therapy I received a medical discharge last year i decided it was time to get back into shape spent a year in the gym lifting but could never get the diet right so did not get the results I was looking for, so last week i sat down with Dan Denning of Limitless Fitness and hired him as my trainer with an extreme goal to reach less the 10% body fat by august I know 5 months is not very long to lose the 23% body fat to make it to my goal but i am highly motivated and I am hoping to use this thread to hold myself accountable and maybe make a few friends along the way. Any encouragement along the way will be greatly appreciated.

Goal Less than 10% body fat by August
    Start 33%

Week 1 Down 6 lbs so far and feeling good
    Week 2 Down another 4 lbs and 1.5% body fat starting to see the difference in the mirror. Fasted cardio sucks but do it every day. Meal plan is rough but i am eating it all and it keeps me hungry. 1 more week until cheat meal.

unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000)
    So your right ankle is good now and you can run just fine?

Also, keep up the good work! Sounds like you're killing it so far

GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuinnessPower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Week 2 Down another 4 lbs and 1.5% body fat starting to see the difference in the mirror. Fasted cardio sucks but do it every day. Meal plan is rough but i am eating it all and it keeps me hungry. 1 more week until cheat meal.
    Best of luck mate, keep up the good work.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    First and foremost, THANK YOU for your service.

It looks like you're killing it. Keep up the good work. (Already planning that cheat meal? ;-) )

Super Natty Alpha Brah Ayezeyah's Avatar
    Ayezeyah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ayezeyah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ayezeyah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ayezeyah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ayezeyah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ayezeyah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ayezeyah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ayezeyah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ayezeyah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ayezeyah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ayezeyah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just keep to the grind man, much respect.
    USMC Poolee, Combat Support MOS

I smoke cigs and drink colt 45

I came in my girl like 20 times

BillNyeTheLush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off, thank you for your service! and kudos on getting back into the gym, based on your progress, it sounds like you're killing it! As far as inspirational stories, my personal favorites would have to be about Chad Jukes and Thomas Charles "Charlie" Linville. Both combat veterans who summited Mt.Everest in a week with prosthetic legs! Believe they were the first to do so, and I find it amazing, because I do some mountaineering (nothing major...yet) and have worked on the design on knee joints on prosthetics.

jonathan-bowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonathan-bowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonathan-bowler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From one vet to another, thank you for your service bro. You already have a great foundation starting with the military when it comes to fitness, just keep sight of that end goal Sounds like you are crushing it already. It is a lot of hard work, but where there is a will there is a way. Youtube has been a great source of motivation for me, as well as my kids. I want to make sure I am being a good role model for them. If you need someone to chat with feel free to message me I don't jump on here much, but wouldn't hesitate to message if I see someone messages me!

Originally Posted by unsensible View Post
    So your right ankle is good now and you can run just fine?

Also, keep up the good work! Sounds like you're killing it so far
    no unsensible the ankle is still bad tho lifting as improved it more then pt ever did but I am still limited to elliptical and stair stepper but still gets the heart rate up.

Update

Been a while since i have updated so here it is

Week 3 weight stayed about the same down 1% body fat
    Week 4 weight down a bit i am at 238lbs down another 1% body fat
    So for the month i am down a total of 12lbs of fat 4.5% body fat and have a weigh in tonight. fingers crossed