Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    I train 6 days per week (ME squat, ME bench, ME deadlift, DE bench, DE squat + dead, accessory back day), and do a pretty good amount of volume. I also spent a few months doing SBD every day...appropriate total volume/intensity will be more important than how many days you're lifting.
    If I were to go back to figure, I'd probably stay on this same setup as long as possible. That's how I built the muscle, so why switch to something markedly different?

My total isn't 1200, maybe my 6 days per week program is the issue lol.
    What is 440.
    I think that's her total , she just started training PL that seems about right
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    I think that's her total , she just started training PL that seems about right
    The first half of her sentence led me to believe it was her total, the second half of the sentence made it sound more like a squat weight. Possibly I am just easily confused by 300 word sentences.

NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gotta use the right tool to do the job right.

Weightlifting is a sport. It is a demanding sport both mentally and physically (more so mentally).

But, assuming your technique is proficient enough, you can certainly use the variations of the Olympic lifts as a FINISHER, after your bodybuilding routine, to get the heart rate up. (Almost kinda like crossfitters, but not quite as long as you have good form and use the tool intelligently.)

You cannot serve two masters at once. Focus on bikini training using traditional muscle-building methods, and only incorporate the lifts using lightweight to get that EPOC. IMO it is the BEST way to efficiently burn fat because it is a total-body approach that relies on explosiveness, which also recruits your fast twitch fiber type IIb, which fights fat and aging metabolism.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This may help

https://www.t-nation.com/training/wh...n-powerlifters

I'm also going to link this in the other thread on muscle.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    The first half of her sentence led me to believe it was her total, the second half of the sentence made it sound more like a squat weight. Possibly I am just easily confused by 300 word sentences.
    yeah definitely a bit confusing lol
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?