Thread: Teen bulking

jackdodd11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Teen bulking

Hi I'm18 years old , currently weighing 177lb and my height is 5'11 I'm new to the whole bulking thing but vry much want to get involved , I've been given a few bits of advice but wanted some more I've started off by eating

Meal 1: 5 Wheatabix(oats)
    4 slices of wholegrain toast

Meal 2: 1 chicken breast, 1 and a half cups of rice, 4 bits of brocili

Meal 3: 1 chicken breast, 1 and a half cups of rice, 4 bits of bro****

Meal 4: 5 eggs scrambled, 4 slices of wholegrain toast and 4 rashens of bacon without the fat

Post workout : 2 scoops of myprotein weight gainer

Meal 6: a light snack ( e.g. 3 crumpets , 3 slices of whole grain toast , or a tin of low fat rice pudding )

Do you guys think I should be eating more or less ?? And also do you think anything in my diet should change, thanks guys!!

RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no need to eat that much protein, add some fruit, spinach, peanut butter, eat real food instead of weight gainers.

StevenG01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RiceAddict View Post
    no need to eat that much protein, add some fruit, spinach, peanut butter, eat real food instead of weight gainers.
    Hey, what would you consider real food as? I'm currently trying to bulk as I'm really skinny, 15, 5ft 10 and 120lbs, any advice?

MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StevenG01 View Post
    Hey, what would you consider real food as? I'm currently trying to bulk as I'm really skinny, 15, 5ft 10 and 120lbs, any advice?
    non processed food is real food
    Finally under 20% BF crew
    5'7" crew
    league of legends crew
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

StevenG01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MehranBrah View Post
    non processed food is real food
    Ah thank you, so would that be things like weetabix, bread, crumpets/tinned food, what about baked beans/microwavable rice?

RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by StevenG01 View Post
    Ah thank you, so would that be things like weetabix, bread, crumpets/tinned food, what about baked beans/microwavable rice?
    I meant the weight gainers, its just junk.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Less processed fat food, more fruit.

CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was actually in almost the same situation as you about 6 months ago. Just don't eat trash or anything. I was 125 and 5'8" and I started eating eggs, lots of oats and grains, and lots of vegetables. Still 5'8" now but am now 145 lb.

JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000) JamesPT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jackdodd11 View Post
    Hi I'm18 years old , currently weighing 177lb and my height is 5'11 I'm new to the whole bulking thing but vry much want to get involved , I've been given a few bits of advice but wanted some more I've started off by eating

Meal 1: 5 Wheatabix(oats)
    4 slices of wholegrain toast

Meal 2: 1 chicken breast, 1 and a half cups of rice, 4 bits of brocili

Meal 3: 1 chicken breast, 1 and a half cups of rice, 4 bits of bro****

Meal 4: 5 eggs scrambled, 4 slices of wholegrain toast and 4 rashens of bacon without the fat

Post workout : 2 scoops of myprotein weight gainer

Meal 6: a light snack ( e.g. 3 crumpets , 3 slices of whole grain toast , or a tin of low fat rice pudding )

Do you guys think I should be eating more or less ?? And also do you think anything in my diet should change, thanks guys!!
    Can't answer your question because I don't know your tdee, and I don't know how many calories all of that is a day. And I'm guessing neither do you.. Stunned nobody else has even mention energy balance or calories to you in the replies to this thread.