Closed Thread
Page 51 of 401 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 12001
    Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is this thread mostly for growth investors or value investors? Seems like growth considering you guys are talking about TSLA. Regardless, in
    **Im always on the misc but nobody knows who i am crew**

R.I.P. Greg Plitt (1977-2015)
    R.I.P Zyzz (1989-2011)
    *+Ranger Panties Crew+*
    Never made a quality post crew

CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I wish I had more capital, but will be dumping my shares on a slow moving stock to invest in the one above in the pic... bullish baby!!!!

Here's a referal link just in case anyone wants to join RH, we would both a free stock upon the use of my link.

http://share.robinhood.com/carlosg94
    Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules, and father of aesthetics

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**
    Look up my thread "Miscers in NY"

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***
    ***Misc Photography Crew***

CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would like to start a YouTube channel to show my strategy. But seems like there isn't an app around to record my screen on my iPhone, I do have an extra android phone, perhaps theres an app for android, anyone here knows? Any recommendations?
    Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules, and father of aesthetics

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**
    Look up my thread "Miscers in NY"

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***
    ***Misc Photography Crew***

badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    tesla short squeeze today? I'd be so sad if I had entered short early this week.
    TSLA is rising on strong volume good sign for the bulls.

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ACB dipped pretty hard

Thinking right now is a good entry point for a 2+ year long

Bout to pick up some ACBFF (US version)

Recently:
    On December 14, 2016, Radient and Aurora executed a Memorandum of Understanding ("MOU") to evaluate an exclusive partnership for the Canadian market with regard to the joint development and commercialization of superior and standardized cannabinoid extracts. The first element of the collaboration was the execution of a joint research project to assess the feasibility of applying Radient's proprietary technology for the extraction of cannabinoids from cannabis, including the establishment of parameters of extraction yields, recovery rates of available cannabinoids, purity of the extracts obtained, and the determination of cannabinoids and terpene profiles. The feasibility study also included an assessment of the potential processing throughput achievable using Radient's large-scale continuous-flow MAP™ extractor, based upon established extraction conditions.
    Radient's MAP™ technology enables precise control of temperature and extraction time of continuously flowing material, both of which affect purity and extract profile. This careful control of extraction parameters and product quality is something that is impossible to achieve at large scale using conventional methods. Extremely high (quantitative) recovery of available cannabinoids is possible in extraction times that are shaved from hours to minutes.
    The study was conducted in two phases: bench-scale screening experiments of MAP™ extraction conditions; and scaled-up experiments under preferred extraction conditions. The analytical data from the research project were verified and confirmed by Anandia Labs Inc., a leading Canadian independent cannabis testing laboratory.
    Key findings:
    Consistently high extraction efficiencies of up to 98% (quantitative recovery) were observed compared to 80 - 85% typical for conventional technologies;
    Exceptionally short processing times of as little as five minutes were achieved, as compared to approximately 6 hours for currently used commercial technologies;
    Consistently high purity levels were observed for the extracts produced, at least on par with those achieved using conventional methods;
    The research data indicate that throughputs in excess of 1,500 kg per day can potentially be achieved using Radient's proprietary large-scale continuous-flow MAP™ extractor, many times higher than what can be achieved using conventional methods;
    Replication of this technology in other jurisdictions on a larger or smaller scale is feasible;
    Extract profiles obtained during the project show near full preservation of cannabinoid and terpene profiles in the extracts.
    Based on the positive results of the study Radient and Aurora have agreed to negotiate an exclusive development and commercialization agreement for the use of Radient's technology, and to continue their exclusive Joint Venture for additional scientific Research and Development of cannabis and hemp products.
    "These results clearly validate the game changing nature of Radient's technology for the cannabis sector," said Terry Booth, CEO of Aurora. "The ability to produce high-purity concentrates at very high throughputs, while preserving terpene profiles, will provide a substantial competitive advantage for us in addressing the high- growth concentrates market. We see a number of factors that will require a significant expansion of production capacity for extracts, including our own expanding national and international footprint, the continued strong growth of the medical market in Canada, Germany and Australia, and the commencement of Canadian adult usage sales anticipated for July of 2018. The exclusive use of Radient's technology positions us as the clear leader in this field, which we believe will enable Aurora to capture a significant share of this high-margin market."
    Booth concluded, "Aurora is very pleased to be a significant shareholder of Radient, and as part of our partnership with them, plan on continuing to hold a significant position in Radient."
    Radient's CEO, Denis Taschuk, stated, "The positive outcome of the joint research project is a key milestone in the commercial development of Radient. With these results in our pocket, we are now able to commercialize our technology in what has become the fastest growing sector of the North American economy. We are very pleased to embark on this journey with Aurora, who have proven to embrace innovation and who have developed one of the strongest brands within the cannabis industry, both in Canada and internationally."
    Radient also announces that, pursuant the terms of the convertible debenture issued to Aurora on February 13, 2017, Radient will make the first quarterly interest payment of $50,000 to Aurora through the issuance of additional units to Aurora ("Units"). Each Unit consisting of one common share and one common share purchase warrant.
    The interest payment was payable to Aurora on May 13, 2017 and the conversion price for the issuance of the Units is $0.48 being Radient's closing trading price on Friday May 12, 2017. Based on this conversion price, Radient will issue 104,167 common shares and 104,167 common share purchase warrants to Aurora in satisfaction of the interest payment. Each common share purchase warrant will entitle Aurora to acquire one additional common share of Radient at an exercise price of $0.48 per share. The issuance of the Units to Aurora is subject to final approval of the TSX Venture Exchange and the Units will be subject to a four month hold period.

Full article/link: http://www.marketwired.com/press-rel...ti-2220039.htm
    Last edited by dopamine72; 06-07-2017 at 09:31 AM.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Slamt View Post
    I think the market gets slapped after we get vertical, this may all be playing out soon.

And the reason we get a correction in the markets after we explode up will be from crude crashing. Seems like it's been good news and oil cuts on oil cuts this whole week. Looks like they want an out.
    Think Oil bottom short term along with XLE is close. Dollar was waiting on this and now gold should follow. Next oil leg down should take down NASDAQ a few notches with it.

aaaaaaaannnd right on cue, the boyos on CNBC are now concerned about oil. $6 down from all those production cut +news

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Think Oil bottom short term along with XLE is close. Dollar was waiting on this and now gold should follow. Next oil leg down should take down NASDAQ a few notches with it.

aaaaaaaannnd right on cue, the boyos on CNBC are now concerned about oil. $6 down from all those production cut +news
    Yeah it could dip a lil more now that I see how crazy things got. I do feel we're near the bottom though. Good time to buy imo. If I had more money I'd pick up some CVX. Oh wait no I'd still buy more AMZN lol

But there are a lot of oil stocks on sale right now, big time.

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by badbart View Post
    TSLA is rising on strong volume good sign for the bulls.
    Exactly. I can't fathom shorts trying to ride this out, but the short #'s have hardly moved the last couple weeks which leads me to believe that some have to be closing positions and some are either entering or doubling down. TBH at this rate we will see $400 before we see $320. INB4 crash to $280
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

bremer45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bremer45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bremer45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bremer45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bremer45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bremer45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bremer45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bremer45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bremer45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bremer45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bremer45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey brahs - putting together an ETF portfolio...its pretty simple:

50% SCHB - SCHWAB U.S. BROAD MARKET ETF
    25% VEU - Vanguard FTSE All-world
    25% BND - Vanguard Bonds

Thinking I will let it ride for awhile. Im not an active investor by any means. Hoping i can let it sit and do little with it over time.

Thoughts?

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get rid of any govt. bond holdings, if you love bonds stick to corporate.

Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000) Geneticz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bremer45 View Post
    Hey brahs - putting together an ETF portfolio...its pretty simple:

50% SCHB - SCHWAB U.S. BROAD MARKET ETF
    25% VEU - Vanguard FTSE All-world
    25% BND - Vanguard Bonds

Thinking I will let it ride for awhile. Im not an active investor by any means. Hoping i can let it sit and do little with it over time.

Thoughts?
    Honestly (This is 100% opinion) but you dont need the bonds or international stuff unless you really want to take the standard portfolio route. We are in a bull market with a lot of steam left. Thats for diversity in case of a collapse which of course COULD happen but highly unlikely right now.

Go 80% SCHB, 10% VXUS or whatever fund you named, then 10% pure stocks.
    Finance and Investing Crew

Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BABA weeklies some up 50x +

wow...

And uh yeah, if you're trading gold, might not even have to look at a chart, just come to this thread and wait for the bat signal

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Went to rent an excavator @ united Rentals. None in stock and would cost me > 1k a day.

Thing looks sweet but if Trump gets this infrastructure plan through going to be a massive boom

Originally Posted by GabrielNovar View Post
    Went to rent an excavator @ united Rentals. None in stock and would cost me > 1k a day.

Thing looks sweet but if Trump gets this infrastructure plan through going to be a massive boom
    Copper and Steel sure looks ready for that. Wouldn't surprise me if we got some pump in that area from Trump again soon.

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^ yeah. even though I am on lots of cash URI looks good. Place is like an AAPL store for machinery. I guess smaller business///maybe medium would prefer to rent for the job rather than buying a holding a note in case they don't get another. Lower overhead....

nice chart...too da moooons

dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is NVDA ever going to pull back. shieeet

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dmaaack View Post
    It will if AMD takes back some of their market. But most likely only going up.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Well i got in @ ACBFF yesterday at the exact right time. This is only the 2nd time I've gotten in at the very bottom of something. Looks like just after I bought, they halted the stock also. Then when they resumed it shot up. Wonder how much more I'd be up if they didn't halt....Already up over 12% lmao

Originally Posted by dmaaack View Post
    I know right?

How about TSLA? lol

doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doddba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    Well i got in @ ACBFF yesterday at the exact right time. This is only the 2nd time I've gotten in at the very bottom of something. Looks like just after I bought, they halted the stock also. Then when they resumed it shot up. Wonder how much more I'd be up if they didn't halt....Already up over 12% lmao

I know right?

How about TSLA? lol
    Haven't posted in ages, but I was watching @ ACBFF for the past week after their successful tests..and decided to jump on myself. Let's hope that recent acquisition isn't just a waste of time.
    Best leap of faith I've had all year....

Also jumped on Eth @ $182...
    Now if this penny stock I took a leap of faith on will just "Big Bang"....literally tossed half a grand for lulz....Software/App/Gaming company dropping a supposed diamond next week..

****ing school and work had me on the sidelines all year...

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post

I know right?

How about TSLA? lol

IMO tomorrow would be a ripe time for a pullback on tesla. I'm going to try to get to work early tomorrow so I can watch opening action. If it holds steady I might try and go for a short. If it goes up I am going to assume that it will continue, but perhaps still look at it.

EDIT: Short term put June 16 $350 put for $200/contract. Honestly not bad considering the stock hasn't gone down at all in the last week. Could reward handsomely even if it only pulls back $5-10 I would imagine.
    Last edited by RobParks2M; 06-08-2017 at 03:18 PM.
    Fitness connoisseur

Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What do you guys think about XOM they've been low for awhile. Good dividend in regards to consistent increase and % yield
    **Im always on the misc but nobody knows who i am crew**

R.I.P. Greg Plitt (1977-2015)
    R.I.P Zyzz (1989-2011)
    *+Ranger Panties Crew+*
    Never made a quality post crew

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bentley41 View Post
    What do you guys think about XOM they've been low for awhile. Good dividend in regards to consistent increase and % yield
    If it wasn't for their high payout ratio, I would feel more comfortable with them. I just don't see dividend increases being maintainable with such a PO ratio. Not a terrible buy but there are better options for dividends IMO.
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bavaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bentley41 View Post
    Long term hold. The 'Lower for Longer' mantra is still holding true with oil. We won't see the supply side start to shrink for another 2 years as there's still a few mega-projects coming online. However, lots of the super major's have dwindling reserves. We'll eventually hit that inflection point that supply will be lower than demand due to lack of investment in these past few years, aged reserves, conflict, etc.
    Power Engineer Crew
    Tradie Life

Originally Posted by Bavaria View Post
    Long term hold. The 'Lower for Longer' mantra is still holding true with oil. We won't see the supply side start to shrink for another 2 years as there's still a few mega-projects coming online. However, lots of the super major's have dwindling reserves. We'll eventually hit that inflection point that supply will be lower than demand due to lack of investment in these past few years, aged reserves, conflict, etc.
    Debatable. I think demand is going to continue to shrink as people start opting for electric vehicles and less people own cars outright. Whether supply drops faster than demand is a point of contention imo since Saudis and co are already withholding some supply meaning they aren't having any issue with development/investment. Which countries are running out of reserves? Most places continue to find huge pockets.
    Fitness connoisseur

residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    Get rid of any govt. bond holdings, if you love bonds stick to corporate.
    I have PONAX with my 401k, good or bail?

ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000) ReyDelMundo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post
    Let's hear some oil predictions. Personally I'm not sure.
    As far as underlying stocks or actual price?

As far as actual price, likely trade between a band of $40-$52, occasionally stretching it based on extreme situations, but IMO, ignoring unforseen events, it's likely to oscillate within that range.

As far as stocks exposed to the price? Really depends on cash flow and cash on hand to debt and, quality of their on-hand resources... (if you've never been to a land auction for surface drill rights, you should... usually free donuts and some interesting outfits at the least and you get the general tone of the industry if there are direct buyers rather than those repping multiple companies on bids). The lower prices allowed low cost competitors (Permian) to acquire quality assets from hurting wildcat operations that couldn't raise capital, at least at not the price more capitalized companies could. The more capitalized companies are sucking them up like vacuums.

Amazing what you can learn after 4 pints of double IPAs with a few bidders and reps from the majors. Strip club trips never hurt either, usually one of them gets drunk enough to say "fukk it, it's a company expense account".

Companies like EOG acquiring Yates are probably a little lesser known.
    Last edited by ReyDelMundo; 06-08-2017 at 05:15 PM.

Originally Posted by ReyDelMundo View Post
    As far as underlying stocks or actual price?

As far as actual price, likely trade between a band of $40-$52, occasionally stretching it based on extreme situations, but IMO, ignoring unforseen events, it's likely to oscillate within that range.

As far as stocks exposed to the price? Really depends on cash flow and cash on hand to debt and, quality of their on-hand resources... (if you've never been to a land auction for surface drill rights, you should... usually free donuts and some interesting outfits at the least and you get the general tone of the industry if there are direct buyers rather than those repping multiple companies on bids). The lower prices allowed low cost competitors (Permian) to acquire quality assets from hurting wildcat operations that couldn't raise capital, at least at not the price more capitalized companies could. The more capitalized companies are sucking them up like vacuums.

Amazing what you can learn after 4 pints of double IPAs with a few bidders and reps from the majors. Strip club trips never hurt either, usually one of them gets drunk enough to say "fukk it, it's a company expense account".
    I agree, but I think we will see a slightly higher range 45-55 mainly with perhaps a few possible short dips below $45 and more frequent trips past $55 when speculators start to pile on. $100/barrel oil still fresh on people's minds and everyone wants to cash in.
    Fitness connoisseur

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    any of you brahs use the Robinhood app?

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BABA weeklies some up 50x +

wow...

And uh yeah, if you're trading gold, might not even have to look at a chart, just come to this thread and wait for the bat signal
    BABA is one of my core long term holdings. basically one of only about 3 positions that I add to. this will be a monster stock.

badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like TSLA has room to go higher:

According to S3 Partners, a financial analytics firm, Tesla is now the largest shorted stock in the U.S. equity market with short interest of $10.4 billion, but these bears are losing their shirts. Year to date, the Palo Alto, California-based electric car maker's stock is up 65.4 percent, eclipsing the much talked about tech sector, which has been led by the FANG stocks. (See also: Why Tesla's Short Sellers Should Be Scared.)

http://www.investopedia.com/news/mor...pany-tsla-bac/

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 401 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast