Closed Thread
Page 286 of 401 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,580 of 12001
    BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MillerDecaXC View Post
    I forget which site but it said they hid something from the latest bad earnings report (or the whole report?) in some other document and, also said the CEO is claiming part of the company’s value is tied toward their name/reputation and not sales, inventory, etc.

Dunno I’m still holding at the moment, averaged down twice and still down 30% lol. I think I’m in denial at this point, past the point of worrying and giving a fuk
    'Goodwill'

Bullchit & imaginary value for the 'Brand' & History of a company. It's basically you paying for their 'Hard' work establishing that business....

ACB's BS is full of it - Why i shorted the position from get-go. It was sold back in the 6's for a healthy profit - Thought'd it'd eventually get it's chit together & bounce back - But i guess not.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*
    *Rugby Crew* - Outside Centre

MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingAkaFAT View Post
    'Goodwill'

Bullchit & imaginary value for the 'Brand' & History of a company. It's basically you paying for their 'Hard' work establishing that business....

ACB's BS is full of it - Why i shorted the position from get-go. It was sold back in the 6's for a healthy profit - Thought'd it'd eventually get it's chit together & bounce back - But i guess not.
    Agreed, that ‘goodwill’ is some bull, but I honestly feel like it’s gotta be oversold by now even with that lurking in the valuation.. pot stocks seem to be trading similar to the major indexes now so maybe they’re valued correctly now? I’m not an expert, just thinking out loud

Curious what Dopamine is thinking, he seems pretty knowledgeable

BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MillerDecaXC View Post
    Agreed, that ‘goodwill’ is some bull, but I honestly feel like it’s gotta be oversold by now even with that lurking in the valuation.. pot stocks seem to be trading similar to the major indexes now so maybe they’re valued correctly now? I’m not an expert, just thinking out loud

Curious what Dopamine is thinking, he seems pretty knowledgeable
    When looking at the stock - I have no way of getting the figures to match their current Mcap.
    That is not a 3.965B company.

I honestly can't find any way to value their Goodwill at $3.1B.

Their MCAP is $3.965B but their Goodwill is $3.1B....

How the F*** is this company still operating - It's like TSLA.... Financials make 0 Sense.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you FB holders afraid of the government probing on the company and how it will impact the stock price? Now Elizabeth Warren said she will break up FB if she becomes president.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Are you FB holders afraid of the government probing on the company and how it will impact the stock price? Now Elizabeth Warren said she will break up FB if she becomes president.
    They tried it with Microsoft regularly.... FB Next then (Insert Next big Tech Company the US feel are too Powerful)

As with everything - Once there's an investigation announced the share price tanks & then recovers when all the Chit get's unearthed.
    Just going to make people richer as they average down on the drops.....
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They tried it with Microsoft regularly.... FB Next then (Insert Next big Tech Company the US feel are too Powerful)

As with everything - Once there's an investigation announced the share price tanks & then recovers when all the Chit get's unearthed.
    Just going to make people richer as they average down on the drops.....
    I may average down today honestly because this news + the impeachment threats are making the price too sweet for me to avoid. FB has too many things on their side for me to see it going away within the next 3-5 years.

It's at 173.76. My average is $178. This is a price I don't think I can pass up.
    Last edited by sword_; 10-02-2019 at 09:36 AM.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

I may average down today honestly because this news + the impeachment threats are making the price too sweet for me to avoid. FB has too many things on their side for me to see it going away within the next 3-5 years.
    LTH for 3-5 Years. I'd personally average down now.

When in doubt look at the fundamentals of a stock - News is temporary.... Do you see FB Business plan failing?
    Look at the market as a whole & tech stocks... They're all on the same trend

Just investigate their Libra coin - Where do Visa & Mastercard stand? Are people pulling their support for it? - Use that then to make a prediction on *If that fails will that have a further knock-on effect on the SP. Estimate how much of an effect it would have on the SP.

After that - Look to see if these law suits are simply because of leaked audio's & politicians getting butt hurt or is there actually substance to these suits. If they go through will they succeed?

Anyway - My two cents on it. It's the way I've traded.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    Dammit, I knew I sold too early lol..... Oh well, at least my DIA puts which I bought today are making up for it.
    gang gang. up 200% on these so far. Targeting 25820 to unload

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gang gang. up 200% on these so far. Targeting 25820 to unload
    Actually, now it's 25250
    But I'd sell around 25300 just in case. It's hopefully going to be swift and happens this week.

MurdaHe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MurdaHe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MurdaHe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MurdaHe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MurdaHe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MurdaHe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MurdaHe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MurdaHe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MurdaHe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MurdaHe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MurdaHe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seriously @venom08 how did you become so knowledgeable about the market? You make some solid plays and post insightful information. Any recommend books to read?

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fukking lol. Should break up google b4 ******** good lord.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just lost my entire life savings on ******** calls because im a ****ing greedy dumbass. Honestly been considering ending it all the last couple of days. Havent realized the loss yet but this will put me at 60k+ losses this year alone, which is more than my annual salary.

I honestly dont know what to do, and can’t believe Im here. Its like options trading unlocked a part of me I didnt exist. Before trading with options I always had control and was consistently profitable.

Idk I just cant see anyway out of this. I havent ate, havent slept, havent talked to anyone about this.
    6'0 249 @ 18 years old in AVI
    Goals @ 225 or Less
    365 Incline BP, 500 Paused Squat, 400lb C&J,300Lb Snatch

Originally Posted by brahskimoseph View Post
    Just lost my entire life savings on ******** calls because im a ****ing greedy dumbass. Honestly been considering ending it all the last couple of days. Havent realized the loss yet but this will put me at 60k+ losses this year alone, which is more than my annual salary.

I honestly dont know what to do, and can’t believe Im here. Its like options trading unlocked a part of me I didnt exist. Before trading with options I always had control and was consistently profitable.

Idk I just cant see anyway out of this. I havent ate, havent slept, havent talked to anyone about this.
    Can you re-coup any of the losses? When do they expire?

- It's only money. I've been Margin called before - Whole account wiped on 1 trade.

Also - PLEASE Learn to trade with Rules. If you trade without guidelines & rules you'll lose everything.

When trading - I have rules i stick by. 1. Go in with a clear plan of what i want my entry & exit to be. 2. Don't trade when emotional - Walk away from the computer & come back when i'm not looking to re-coup losses immediately. 3. Bankroll - Have you gone into trades with a clear guideline on how much capital you can afford to lose (I never risk more than 20% of my account on 1 trade) 4. DIVERSIFY
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can you re-coup any of the losses? When do they expire?

- It's only money. I've been Margin called before - Whole account wiped on 1 trade.

Also - PLEASE Learn to trade with Rules. If you trade without guidelines & rules you'll lose everything.

When trading - I have rules i stick by. 1. Go in with a clear plan of what i want my entry & exit to be. 2. Don't trade when emotional - Walk away from the computer & come back when i'm not looking to re-coup losses immediately. 3. Bankroll - Have you gone into trades with a clear guideline on how much capital you can afford to lose (I never risk more than 20% of my account on 1 trade) 4. DIVERSIFY
    Weeklies dog, 182.50 expiring friday.

And thats the thing, for the past year I traded with rules, would diversify, scale in, walk away when i knew the risk/loss was too great, I understand the concept that of probability/diversification, but I got too caught up with trying to “strike it big”. Ive always felt like a loser, and between 3 buddies making it to the NFL and one becoming a millionaire off crypto, and another just rich from ineritance, I felt I needed to catch up. First world problems amirite?

I hit it big on a few options trades maybe 3 months ago, banked nearly 15k in my first week with them, and that just completely fuked up my head. I had some big losses not long after and I told myself I wouldnt do this chit again, and sure enough within two days back of trading Ive hit rock bottom.
    Goals @ 225 or Less

Weeklies dog, 182.50 expiring friday.

And thats the thing, for the past year I traded with rules, would diversify, scale in, walk away when i knew the risk/loss was too great, I understand the concept that of probability/diversification, but I got too caught up with trying to “strike it big”. Ive always felt like a loser, and between 3 buddies making it to the NFL and one becoming a millionaire off crypto, and another just rich from ineritance, I felt I needed to catch up. First world problems amirite?

I hit it big on a few options trades maybe 3 months ago, banked nearly 15k in my first week with them, and that just completely fuked up my head. I had some big losses not long after and I told myself I wouldnt do this chit again, and sure enough within two days back of trading Ive hit rock bottom.
    Do you have a mentor? Sounds like me - You know how to trade.... It's just your emotions & background noise effecting you.

With having a mentor, this is were they'd of stepped in & told you to look at it logically. Emotions controlled your trades fuk.
    That also seems like a VERY bold trade to make - Especially risking so much capital.

When do you buy? I'm trying to figure out what made you make that specific trade.
    So what - You need FB to gain $3B more (Value) wise to hit your marker. I see no FB announcements coming to gain that value in such a short time

What's the value of the contracts now? Can you at least sell at a loss? & not lose everything...
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Do you have a mentor? Sounds like me - You know how to trade.... It's just your emotions & background noise effecting you.

With having a mentor, this is were they'd of stepped in & told you to look at it logically. Emotions controlled your trades fuk.
    That also seems like a VERY bold trade to make - Especially risking so much capital.

When do you buy? I'm trying to figure out what made you make that specific trade.
    So what - You need FB to gain $3B more (Value) wise to hit your marker. I see no FB announcements coming to gain that value in such a short time

What's the value of the contracts now? Can you at least sell at a loss? & not lose everything...
    There was 0 logic. I originally wanted to scalp them and make a quick couple thousand, but i got in way too earlier and then red october hit. I didnt use a stop loss or anything. Long story short i have 600 contracts that i bought for 27k, now its worth 3k, if even that.

Im an otherwise logical trader, Ill read/analyze data, but yeah my emotions forsure get the best of me.
    Goals @ 225 or Less

There was 0 logic. I originally wanted to scalp them and make a quick couple thousand, but i got in way too earlier and then red october hit. I didnt use a stop loss or anything. Long story short i have 600 contracts that i bought for 27k, now its worth 3k, if even that.

Im an otherwise logical trader, Ill read/analyze data, but yeah my emotions forsure get the best of me.
    No mentor. Not for options anyways. Believe it or not im actually a competent scalper with metals/gas. No problems with that. Problem for me is if scalping just going long or short is doing a line here or there, options are like smoking crack
    Goals @ 225 or Less

Just lost 60k. Gonna go end it
    Goals @ 225 or Less

Originally Posted by MurdaHe View Post
    Seriously @venom08 how did you become so knowledgeable about the market? You make some solid plays and post insightful information. Any recommend books to read?
    I've just been actively trading and studying the markets every single day since I was 15. I used to read TA books, went on stock forums, etc. My favorite books are mostly of personal experiences with trading and investing, and Reminisence of a Stock Market Operator by Edwin Lefevre is amongst my favorites. I also get a ton fo historical and macro views of the market and politics/economics from Martin Armstrong.

No mentor. Not for options anyways. Believe it or not im actually a competent scalper with metals/gas. No problems with that. Problem for me is if scalping just going long or short is doing a line here or there, options are like smoking crack
    It is. I tried to make a quick gain on Heating Oil - I only really trade FX & Small Cap(Penny Stocks). Got margin called because i used to trade with a leverage of 500:1 (YES, 500:1 Leverage)

Take that 3K & rebuild. STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW!!!

You see people in here posting Contract gains of 100-200%.... Do not get baited.
    You come in here & seen everyone doing amazing with contracts & thought you'd try it too.

Trading a 'New' thing & you dropped all of your rules & principles.

There's some big gains to be made on GBPUSD, EURUSD, GBPEUR. If you know forex you can swing them all day long.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

It is. I tried to make a quick gain on Heating Oil - I only really trade FX & Small Cap(Penny Stocks). Got margin called because i used to trade with a leverage of 500:1 (YES, 500:1 Leverage)

Take that 3K & rebuild. STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW!!!

You see people in here posting Contract gains of 100-200%.... Do not get baited.
    You come in here & seen everyone doing amazing with contracts & thought you'd try it too.

Trading a 'New' thing & you dropped all of your rules & principles.

There's some big gains to be made on GBPUSD, EURUSD, GBPEUR. If you know forex you can swing them all day long.
    I want to check out forex, easier on the taxes right? I know oil/natty gas tho like the back of my hand, no joke have spent 200+hours researching it, I know all the accountable fundamentals, but I literally stopped trading it once I got hooked on options
    Goals @ 225 or Less

I want to check out forex, easier on the taxes right? I know oil/natty gas tho like the back of my hand, no joke have spent 200+hours researching it, I know all the accountable fundamentals, but I literally stopped trading it once I got hooked on options
    You do realise 200 hours isn't much? I go home every night & research for 1-2 hours min.
    I don't sit on my stocks - Nor do i receive any dividend payments because that's not what im after.

I like to be in & out of a trade ASAP.

I'm not so sure on the taxes in your country - So couldn't advise you on that side of it. But i'd stick to an area you like & trade it.
    Oil/Gas Futures? Companies? Or have a little play with micro lots & see if you can get the hand of trading companies.

$3K could still be made into a good chunk of change.

They're all gains on trading with £10K

EDIT: As in 25 lots cost me £10K
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

I've just been actively trading and studying the markets every single day since I was 15. I used to read TA books, went on stock forums, etc. My favorite books are mostly of personal experiences with trading and investing, and Reminisence of a Stock Market Operator by Edwin Lefevre is amongst my favorites. I also get a ton fo historical and macro views of the market and politics/economics from Martin Armstrong.
    Funny I say this, because I'm so lost career-wise. I was on the med school track my entire life but didn't get in anywhere and now I don't know what to do. I have a B.S. in biology and am considering going to grad school for an MBA. I have no idea what jobs or careers to look into where I can manage investments or a stock portfolio for big clients. I'm in St. Louis, MO.

Funny I say this, because I'm so lost career-wise. I was on the med school track my entire life but didn't get in anywhere and now I don't know what to do. I have a B.S. in biology and am considering going to grad school for an MBA. I have no idea what jobs or careers to look into where I can manage investments or a stock portfolio for big clients. I'm in St. Louis, MO.
    Rich Family friends? Start your own fund....
    From what you post it looks like you make good returns - someone will pay good management fees on an annual return of 10%+
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rich Family friends? Start your own fund....
    From what you post it looks like you make good returns - someone will pay good management fees on an annual return of 10%+
    This. I have a very expensive car I’m selling and a ton of $ in my investment account that’s burning a whole in my pocket that I don’t know what to do with so I’m starting to do dumb things with, like putting a lot of $ into spec stocks. Down like 2 Gs in ACB/CGC lol

Also Looking at houses in VA beach this weekend which is probably a HORRIBLE idea with real estate prices as inflated as they are.

Take my money!!!
    Last edited by MillerDecaXC; 10-04-2019 at 05:10 AM.

bostonbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bostonbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bostonbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bostonbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bostonbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bostonbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bostonbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bostonbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bostonbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bostonbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bostonbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cramer wants NFLX out of FAANG Then it would be FAAG.
    ***daily pump crew***

"There's no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs"

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why would you want to manage other people's money? Just use your own to make bank and then do whatever the fuk you want with your life. Chit is too short to spend it in a cubicle erry day all day.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

Well I shouldve listened. Brb gonna go kill myself
    Goals @ 225 or Less

Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    Why would you want to manage other people's money? Just use your own to make bank and then do whatever the fuk you want with your life. Chit is too short to spend it in a cubicle erry day all day.
    You're right, and that's the goal tbh. I just need a job or something and I don't know what. Chit sucks but I'm only 26.

Well I shouldve listened. Brb gonna go kill myself
    wait did you not sell your calls? fuk. I calculated you were only at a 50% loss at one point yesterday

Closed Thread
Page 286 of 401 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 386 ... LastLast