Page 249 of 320 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,470 of 9583
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ACB bullish right now after this news

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/au...wen-2019-03-05
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always sell mid bull run LOL. CRON at 22.85
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    ACB bullish right now after this news

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/au...wen-2019-03-05
    Hell yeah!

Funny how just two weeks ago I saw a negative article on ACB....very negative. So much conflicting info that confuses people. Still surprised ACB didn't surge when it got listed on the NYSE last year. Been waiting for ACB and APHA to surge again for over a year now.

TGODF is taking off hard now, missed this unfortunately

Got in on the NXTTF drop tho, hoping to lock in profits fairly soon for a quickie

Also waiting for AMZN to get closer to 2k now, very excited to see Q1 earnings

How you bros doin with ur positions? Happy trading!
    Boom

Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always sell mid bull run LOL. CRON at 22.85
    Nearly 20% profit isn't something to scoff at too bro. 95% of traders lose money in the stock market so to not only have made a profit but made nearly 20% is very good.

Too many people look for a quick buck, sure there's stocks that make 4-5 times return in a short space of time, but the majority of winners make it through a consistent, well mental-disciplined approach. If you keep making 20% on every stock you'll be in a much better place in 5 years time.

And ask yourself this; what would have hurt you more, the stock tanking and you losing your $ or you missing out on an extra few bucks through a further price rise? My answer is always the first.
    Laughing at your team since 2008.

Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    Hell yeah!

Funny how just two weeks ago I saw a negative article on ACB....very negative. So much conflicting info that confuses people. Still surprised ACB didn't surge when it got listed on the NYSE last year. Been waiting for ACB and APHA to surge again for over a year now.

Got in on the NXTTF drop tho, hoping to lock in profits fairly soon for a quickie

Another one of Stan Weinstein's rules: always buy when there's negative news cause by the time the positive news comes out the amateurs/general population would have cottoned on and price will have risen.

Hell yeah!

Yeah I think that a lot of analysts were afraid of the perceived mixed earnings of ACB but they have a HUGE footprint in the cannabis market in Canada and are working on international expansion.

I rebought into ACB a while back and it is zooming today!

Originally Posted by Comply_or_Die View Post
    Nearly 20% profit isn't something to scoff at too bro. 95% of traders lose money in the stock market so to not only have made a profit but made nearly 20% is very good.

Too many people look for a quick buck, sure there's stocks that make 4-5 times return in a short space of time, but the majority of winners make it through a consistent, well mental-disciplined approach. If you keep making 20% on every stock you'll be in a much better place in 5 years time.

And ask yourself this; what would have hurt you more, the stock tanking and you losing your $ or you missing out on an extra few bucks through a further price rise? My answer is always the first.
    You make a great point. It's always money that you never had and potential. Marathon not a sprint right?
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

Yeah I think that a lot of analysts were afraid of the perceived mixed earnings of ACB but they have a HUGE footprint in the cannabis market in Canada and are working on international expansion.

I rebought into ACB a while back and it is zooming today!

You make a great point. It's always money that you never had and potential. Marathon not a sprint right?
    Well look at it this way, fund managers/investment analysts aim to make their clients 20% on their portfolios annually, so if you're in line with that (or lucky enough to outstrip that) then you're doing as much/better than the very best that are doing this for a living.

I really suggest reading Stan's book 'Stan Weinstein's Secrets for Profit in Bull and Bear Markets'. It's brilliant.
    Last edited by Comply_or_Die; 03-05-2019 at 12:30 PM.

Well look at it this way, fund managers/investment analysts aim to make their clients 20% on their portfolios annually, so if you're in line with that (or lucky enough to outstrip that) then you're doing as much/better than the very best that are doing this for a living.

I really suggest reading Stan's book 'Stan Weinstein's Secrets for Profit in Bull and Bear Markets'. It's brilliant.
    Thanks man! I think I just caught some luck here and since marijuana is booming we're on the cusp. I'm going to put in some more money soon.

Thanks for the book suggestion.

Cannabis stocks are bullish today.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

Comply_or_Die I sort of wish I knew when to buy/sell. Like I want to short sell stocks to pick up more later but I am sometimes hesitant that my timing is off plus I have a slight level of FOMO on this ****. SMH.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ctownballer04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not really dude. The industries I had invested in were not correlated with the trade deal, and the one that is, I still have in play for that exact reason (ADM).

Fact is when you trade you need to have rules and stick to em, whether it's signals via the 30 MA, 50/200 MA, volume based rules or RSI etc, and if those indicators suggest there's a reversal coming in play you have to act. Blindly sticking with stock is a poor strategy and one neither Weinstein/Attwood teach. Sure stock could go up a bit more and you could make a bit more money, but why risk it? Take the profit and wait for the next round.

Rule no1: don't be greedy.

To give you an example I bought a stock at 3.08 and sold at 4.24 after seeing some reversal indicators. A few hours later it tanked.

Lol this would be much better than trading
    Trading/Investing Thread Crew
    Math Thread Crew (aka begging MiscMathematician, Slacker 23 & turkey_surver for help crew)
    Finance/Math master race crew.
    Poker & Sports Betting crew

**1st Team All Sports Misc**
    Portland Trail Blazers Crew
    Oregon Ducks Crew

RIP ThePrimeSalmon

JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello everyone. I just found this thread and thought I would comment since I just started investing for the first time. I'm currently holding Disney, Apple, J&J, Southwest and a few smaller companies I think will have huge growth. I think my next buy will be Waste Management because the population will only continue to grow and waste will be inevitable no matter what is happening in the economy. I also bought Nio and was wondering if anyone has any thought on its potential.

EarnIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EarnIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EarnIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EarnIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EarnIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EarnIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EarnIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EarnIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EarnIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EarnIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EarnIt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Fellas,

Crypto Crew OG here. Don't post much anymore as it's mostly in a dedicated chat room. I've taken on an affiliate role with Spectre.ai trading platform. Right now you can trade Fx pairs with as low as 10 second expiries and some crypto pairs as well. I was able to negotiate a $100 promo code bonus for anyone who signs up under myself.

Not trying to be that guy by spamming links, but I will say that once KYC is completed, the $100 is yours to trade with. I see it as a win-win as i get the referral and you basically get a freeroll. I also really like what they are doing and think you should check them out anyway.

Here is the link: https://www.spectre.ai/?ref=bjK42

Use promo code 171 when you sign up, and the $100 should be there once KYC is confirmed. NO US BRAHS ALLOWED :/

Thanks for helping a bro out. Any questions about the process just pm me as I'm not around much. Thanks fellas and good luck.

https://globenewswire.com/news-relea...ence-Call.html

TORONTO, March 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cronos Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CRON) (TSX: CRON) (“Cronos Group” or the “Company”), will announce its financial results and hold its Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. EDT. Senior management will be available for questions from the investment community after prepared remarks.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

Originally Posted by JustAGuy94 View Post
    Hello everyone. I just found this thread and thought I would comment since I just started investing for the first time. I'm currently holding Disney, Apple, J&J, Southwest and a few smaller companies I think will have huge growth. I think my next buy will be Waste Management because the population will only continue to grow and waste will be inevitable no matter what is happening in the economy. I also bought Nio and was wondering if anyone has any thought on its potential.
    Can you name your smaller companies bro? I wanna check them out.

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    Bought some puts today. Could see 24000 in March
    Sure looks like it's heading there. Would be perfect and then that could be an inverse H&S pattern which takes us to 32000

JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000) JustAGuy94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can you name your smaller companies bro? I wanna check them out.
    I have Nio, Sprouts, Laureate, and Stitch Fix. These are either companies that I generally like and want to see do well or long shots. They all were pretty cheap so I decided to take a stab at them.

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Euro tanking. I want to see 1.11 prints so it can crash to 1.05

All these Milleneals hopped on ACB and now it's dropping. Hype hype. Going to buy back in if it drops more.

I may buy more Marathon Oil. It appears that in the spring/summer months oil & energy pop up a lot more. Seems like a good move.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bought some $mo about a month ago and some $unh today. healthcare has taken a beating

anybody have some tips for finding a job? i put my 2 weeks in yesterday and was walked out. I guess i could start day trading????
    Ron Paul 2016

The Euro is going to zero btw.

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    home depot looking juicy with a 3% yield. think i may start a small position. hard to pull the trigger though as this bull market has been going for 10 years now.

thoughts boyos?
    Ron Paul 2016

Registered User chickenbroccoli's Avatar
    chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lunchbox12 View Post
    home depot looking juicy with a 3% yield. think i may start a small position. hard to pull the trigger though as this bull market has been going for 10 years now.

thoughts boyos?
    3% is not very juicy. Especially for a small position.

For example Ford is 7%

thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000)
    fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

anybody here use td ameritrade? I put in a damn buy order for bpth yesterday to get in and out for kicks. my buy order kept disappearing....i kept putting it in and same shyt would happen. so i stopped. YES, i did check if it went thru.

This morning i check I NOW OWN bpth and I'm down 500$ on it when it didn't even go through yesterday. wtf. are these mfkers fukkin with my buy orders???????

I had some damn rep contacting me at least 3 times the last 3 months leaving me messages to get in touch with them....never called them back. I'm not buying/selling with funds that aren't settled so it's probably them solicitating me for business. ( i had one clown ask me "hey you wanna make real money....i can yada yada)

Can these fkers mess with my orders like that.???

dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dopamine72 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^ Brah.....That really sucks, call them fasho....They should compensate you and if they don't say you'll switch to schwab

Schwab is the best I know, so probably switch to them anyways

Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post
    Damn lol

Wut you guys thinkin here?

Chinese know Trump ain't playin so can they finally come to an agreement which will send the markets into a rally?

I hope so, because the other outcome I have seems like a global recession
    Boom

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chickenbroccoli View Post

For example Ford is 7%
    F is also a single digit midget POS. lol. HD>F

F will probably cut the dividend if things get any worse for them.

I'm catching the CVS knife again personally. It is a more recession proof business IMO.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

Registered User chickenbroccoli's Avatar
    chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post
    F is also a single digit midget POS. lol. HD>F

F will probably cut the dividend if things get any worse for them.

I'm catching the CVS knife again personally. It is a more recession proof business IMO.
    HD is also a POS

thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^ Brah.....That really sucks, call them fasho....They should compensate you and if they don't say you'll switch to schwab

Schwab is the best I know, so probably switch to them anyways

I called in, They said they didn't see my orders kept getting canceled. Man, i'm fukin gun shy now. Imagine if i put in another buy order for some high volume ticker and it doesn't even show up to cancel or modify....then wake up monday morning and see it went thru....

Spoke to some young guy who prob thought i was bs'ing him and of course they can't do much...not like they can reimburse..

But, he gave me 10 free trades......ill take that.

some BS man.... if i lose money yeah ill take it cuz it's essentially gambling....but fuk losing money like that.

Originally Posted by chickenbroccoli View Post

For example Ford is 7%
    dafuk? they just raised it 32%

inb4 ford cuts their divvy
    Ron Paul 2016

Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lunchbox12 View Post
    dafuk? they just raised it 32%

inb4 ford cuts their divvy
    Now that's a dividend!