SwurvE4real816 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is my diet right?

I got this diet from a friend that worked at a supplement store. I'm 6.0 I currently weigh 196. I have muscle but I want more and I have a tummy that wraps like a spare tire. It's not easy to see in a baggy shirt but I want it gone. Is my new current meal plan going to cut it?

First thing every morning I wake up have preworkout put with 22g of protien. Directly after my workout I have half a cup of oatmeal cooked with water and a little bit of peanut butter and a second scoop of protien.

For lunch I will have a turkey sandwich on whole wheat, pickles, tomato, lettuce, avacodo, cheese, a little mayo and mustard.

For a snack I will have fruit, like an orange or a banana or a few strawberries or almonds and cheese.

For dinner I have 1 skinless boneless chicken breast with green veggies on the side.

Right before bed I have 1 cup of cottage cheese with about 5 cherry tomatoes.

That's my basically what I have been eating daily. Is there anything I need to change or take away or add?

My goal is to have a six pack and not to lose but rather add to my current muscle.

Thank you for any response and time.
    Last edited by SwurvE4real816; 03-06-2017 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Misspell

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129523333

P.s your diet is completely nasty.

SwurvE4real816 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I if you read the second part of his post on that link, I basically did all of that except give you my body fat %. I don't know it. In that second part he said a lot of people are cool and would try to help but instead I get a link letting me know I'm annoying ppl for asking what I assumed was a straight forward question.

I'm sorry not all of us have ultimate cosmic knowledge. I never really had to worry about my looks until about 5 years ago. Before that I trained jiu-jitsu 5 times a week and worked out 3-5 on top of that and looked great. I had a back injury and gained a lot of weight and it seems my metabolism is much different now so I was asking for help with my diet. You can see I don't visit this forum often. Don't worry I won't annoy anymore of you "professionals" with my questions.

LWG98 is just really nice. (+1000) LWG98 is just really nice. (+1000) LWG98 is just really nice. (+1000) LWG98 is just really nice. (+1000) LWG98 is just really nice. (+1000) LWG98 is just really nice. (+1000) LWG98 is just really nice. (+1000) LWG98 is just really nice. (+1000) LWG98 is just really nice. (+1000) LWG98 is just really nice. (+1000) LWG98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know the nutritional values of your foods so I'll help you in a different way. First of all, choose a goal, cutting or gaining mass, you can cut and then start to gain mass which probably would be the best. Use an app, myfitnesspal for example, to track your macros. Set your calories goal to 2400 (tbh this number could be way off because you weight a lot so it is difficult for me to do an estimation), eat at least 0.8 grams of protein per lb and fill the rest of your calories with carbs and fats. You should aim to be at a 500 cals deficit, weight yourself this week and in a week weight yourself again, losing 1-1.5 lbs is good. If you are losing much more, up your calories, if you are losing 2 lbs up it by 200 cals, if you're not losing anything try cutting more cals and if you're gaining weight (which I think is almost impossible based on your size) reduce more.

This would be the macros I recommend:
    2400 cal
    Protein: 170 grams
    Carbs: 250 grams
    Fats: 80 grams

Kevfoley11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SwurvE4real816 View Post
    I got this diet from a friend that worked at a supplement store. I'm 6.0 I currently weigh 196. I have muscle but I want more and I have a tummy that wraps like a spare tire. It's not easy to see in a baggy shirt but I want it gone. Is my new current meal plan going to cut it?

First thing every morning I wake up have preworkout put with 22g of protien. Directly after my workout I have half a cup of oatmeal cooked with water and a little bit of peanut butter and a second scoop of protien.

For lunch I will have a turkey sandwich on whole wheat, pickles, tomato, lettuce, avacodo, cheese, a little mayo and mustard.

For a snack I will have fruit, like an orange or a banana or a few strawberries or almonds and cheese.

For dinner I have 1 skinless boneless chicken breast with green veggies on the side.

Right before bed I have 1 cup of cottage cheese with about 5 cherry tomatoes.

That's my basically what I have been eating daily. Is there anything I need to change or take away or add?

My goal is to have a six pack and not to lose but rather add to my current muscle.

Thank you for any response and time.

I think that your diet is more according to your weight. As you told that your current weight is 196, that is enough dude. Try to reduce your diet, join the personal training center and do exercise regularly. They will help you to reduce your weight.