Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sevenlionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    2019 was probably the best year of my life, completely forgot about her, dodged the biggest ever bullet with that one

It all works up in the end guys. Also that experience made me reach my final form lol
    Dang bruh this thread popping up rn and reading it from your past perspective is a fukin trip. Going through it right now

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=179400213

billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2019 was probably the best year of my life, completely forgot about her, dodged the biggest ever bullet with that one

It all works up in the end guys. Also that experience made me reach my final form lol
    Good chit bro I only asked how you were because I see your posts sometimes about women and they are super direct and adamant. I stumbled across this thread and was kind of shocked this happened to you and you were that upset. But glad it worked out.

2019 I actually went through my break up beta phase where I wanted nothing to do with her, but it still wrecked me. So 2019 was easily the worst year yet. Went from 205 to 180 in like three weeks and couldn't stop thinking about her. Now I legit forget I was even with the bish and dodged a fukking ICMB with that sloot. Kind of shocking how we get over things.

We are all gonna make it.
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, pretty badly last summer 2019. Dated for four months and it took me that long to get over her, but getting a new gf (who I am still with and very much in love with and plan on marrying) helped me realize just how horrible it was with my ex.
    If you see red flags, know that eventually they'll lead to the demise of the relationship so it's best to get out quickly. That is what I was forced to do and it saved me a bunch of headaches and led me to my current gf.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    Good chit bro I only asked how you were because I see your posts sometimes about women and they are super direct and adamant. I stumbled across this thread and was kind of shocked this happened to you and you were that upset. But glad it worked out.

Well, if you spend 3 years on the hyperbolic time chamber fighting against Perfect Cell, you gonna come out either dead or strong as fuk lmao. That hearbreak was a before and after in my life, one of the two moments like that ive had in my life.

All that pain, i feel like i couldnt have used it any better. Heartbreak is legit some scary ass **** dont get me wrong, but still it can mould a man.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you for the positive update OP (srs).

The last two years I've struggled big time with heartbreak/heartache. My 6.5 year relationship ended late in 2018. It was mutual but not really, I could tell she wanted me to change my mind and fight for her, but the fight was already over. I felt she'd already disrespected me too much with her actions and words, and had damaged our relationship too bad with bipolar tendencies. Problem is, I still loved her, but my gut said 51/49 you have to break it off, so I did.

Stupidly, I kept replying to her when she'd reach out. We still had a strong bond, tons of inside jokes, and love was there. Sex was good. We hooked up a couple times in 2019 which I think was a mistake. I had to sell my place with her, and I lost my awesome dog also to her which was double heartache for me.

She moved for school and kept texting me, so I still had her on my mind, wondering if I made the right call. Eventually I logged in to Facebook after our texts died off, and I saw her with another guy...out on romantic dates, commenting nice things to each other, even seeing the dog with them. This was dumb of me to look at and I've paid the price big time. I went into a complete panic and I let it effect all aspects of my life. I felt dead inside for a loooong time (I don't really get the guys that say you'll get over it in a few months, I doubt that was real love or maybe I just suck at getting over thing). Life lost it's meaning for a while and I've been angry, frustrated, jealous, depressed, and felt a lack of motivation. I did hit the gym hard and I'm in really great shape.

I guess I had to go through the pain. Only recently started to hurt less and it's been like 1.5 years since I spoke with her last. I never reached out to her or commented about her new guy even though I was tempted. I kept my self respect but I've been trying like crazy to make progress and not be depressed for a long while. I know it was a good decision and for the best because I didn't have long term trust for her, and she was selfish in our relationship. I honestly don't think I'll fully be over it until I fix different aspects of my life and meet a quality girl who I have chemistry with. I'm hopeful that I've gotten through the worst parts of this, bc it's been awful as hell, wouldn't wish it on anyone srs.

Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by InsanePain11 View Post
    Thank you for the positive update OP (srs).

The last two years I've struggled big time with heartbreak/heartache. My 6.5 year relationship ended late in 2018. It was mutual but not really, I could tell she wanted me to change my mind and fight for her, but the fight was already over. I felt she'd already disrespected me too much with her actions and words, and had damaged our relationship too bad with bipolar tendencies. Problem is, I still loved her, but my gut said 51/49 you have to break it off, so I did.

Stupidly, I kept replying to her when she'd reach out. We still had a strong bond, tons of inside jokes, and love was there. Sex was good. We hooked up a couple times in 2019 which I think was a mistake. I had to sell my place with her, and I lost my awesome dog also to her which was double heartache for me.

She moved for school and kept texting me, so I still had her on my mind, wondering if I made the right call. Eventually I logged in to Facebook after our texts died off, and I saw her with another guy...out on romantic dates, commenting nice things to each other, even seeing the dog with them. This was dumb of me to look at and I've paid the price big time. I went into a complete panic and I let it effect all aspects of my life. I felt dead inside for a loooong time (I don't really get the guys that say you'll get over it in a few months, I doubt that was real love or maybe I just suck at getting over thing). Life lost it's meaning for a while and I've been angry, frustrated, jealous, depressed, and felt a lack of motivation. I did hit the gym hard and I'm in really great shape.

I guess I had to go through the pain. Only recently started to hurt less and it's been like 1.5 years since I spoke with her last. I never reached out to her or commented about her new guy even though I was tempted. I kept my self respect but I've been trying like crazy to make progress and not be depressed for a long while. I know it was a good decision and for the best because I didn't have long term trust for her, and she was selfish in our relationship. I honestly don't think I'll fully be over it until I fix different aspects of my life and meet a quality girl who I have chemistry with. I'm hopeful that I've gotten through the worst parts of this, bc it's been awful as hell, wouldn't wish it on anyone srs.
    Yeah it always hurts when you see that you're replaced. Doesn't mean she doesn't think about you, or has it better with the new guy. Whatever you see on instagram or facebook is just the highlights of their life and relationship. There's no telling how much drama she's putting him through, or what he's doing bad to her.

Keep pushing forward like you're doing. Don't worry about it, you'll find somebody you have chemistry with again. Doesn't mean you'll ever forget her and not miss parts about her as well. And yeah the guys that move on and claim to have no feelings after 3 months I don't get it either. That's never been my way with people in general.

billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, if you spend 3 years on the hyperbolic time chamber fighting against Perfect Cell, you gonna come out either dead or strong as fuk lmao. That hearbreak was a before and after in my life, one of the two moments like that ive had in my life.

All that pain, i feel like i couldnt have used it any better. Heartbreak is legit some scary ass **** dont get me wrong, but still it can mould a man.
    Couldn't agree more. I'm a totally different man after my breakup and a way better off person because of it. I got you on spread bro.
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StruggleTown View Post
    Heart break changed my life can't really say anything changed my life as much as that the funny thing is we only daated for 7 months but i loved her more than anything in this world dont care if it sounds cringe its true.
    shut the f up sandman
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    I think my ex-husband has a cluster B personality disorder too (NPD) and I was overly attached to him and codependent. I was completely emotionally devastated over the breakup/divorce and the grieving process took me about four years. I'll definitely keep more distance in a future relationship so I'll never have to feel like that again.
    Almost four years later and I’m still in the same spot. Wtf

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Almost four years later and I’m still in the same spot. Wtf
    no you're not you're even older and uglier with less chance of ever meeting anyone who will take you seriously.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's a lot of help online for people coming out of a relationship with a cluster b person. In addition to grief counseling I read up on cluster b extensively online and it helped me understand and process what happened. Some topics that you can look up are the "idealize, devalue, discard" pattern in their relationships, "love bombing," and lack of empathy.
    Almost four years later from this post and I’m still stuck on the same issues jfl

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    no you're not you're even older and uglier with less chance of ever meeting anyone who will take you seriously.
    Oh

Don't Treadmill On Me FawkinJuicy's Avatar
    FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yep, it was at 23 or 24. It was my first longer-term GF (as in together for over a year), and to this date the only GF I've been with that I've told that I love her. That's not to say that I haven't felt strongly about future GFs, but I swore then and there that I would only say I love you to the girl that I will marry. Anyways, this GF wanted to get married after being together for about 13 months (she wanted a commitment to do it within a year or something, I forget...), I was in no way ready for that as I was just out of college and working my way up in my career, and was not where I wanted to be yet. She goes from wanting to get married, to then like a week or two later dumping me. I didn't know any better at the time and initially went full beta mode and was begging for her back, etc... but I do remember being out w/ my family at Red Robin a day or two after the whole ****storm went down and it's the first time in my life I think that physically there was nothing wrong w/ me, but I literally had no appetite because I was just rekt mentally. It's been so long ago now, but I recall that I at least got my cawk sucked one more time in my truck in some parking lot from her after we were broken up. Every single break up since then, even w/ girls that I was together w/ longer I've taken like a man.

lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lukefaulky32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Think most have experienced this once. Once you realise the nature of woman you stop investing so much or giving a chit. 9/10 they f you over eventually or the relationship ends just how it is. Sloots

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Almost four years later from this post and I’m still stuck on the same issues jfl

What do you mean? Where did you expect to be in 4 years when you made those posts?
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."